Status: Active

When You're Gone

Torn

P.O.V of Ash Redfern

I woke up because my cell phone rang. I picked up my phone." Hello this is Ash Redfern you're talking to, the most good looking and awesome vampire ever to walk the face of earth" I said it proudly because I know it's true.

Then I realized I was talking to king of the Night World. Well this is wrong timing for being boastful. Oh well I guess I'm proud of something. "Ash I need you to drive to Las Vegas with Quinn and come fast" he said. Then it entered my mind, I'm going to Las Vegas that's where Circle Daybreak headquarters is located. I jumped out of my bed and showered and got dressed as quick as possible. Then went straight to Quinn to drive to Las Vegas. I just kept smiling because I get to see my angel who else would it be Mary- Lynnette of course.

I finally arrived at Quinn's apartment. Then I'm surprised King Theirry only told me because Quinn is still sleeping in his bed. I got pissed, I just want to see my angel as in right now. By this rate it's gonna be longer than I thought," Quinn ! Las Vegas now, if you're not ready in 20 minutes get ready fro my foot in your ass." Still laying down on his bed he said " Fine I'll get up just calm the fuck down."

While waiting I stayed in Quinn's living room. After 20 minutes Quinn is finally ready to go and I raced him to the car. "Dude why are you so excited?" he said. I simply answered "Mary -Lynnette is there that's why." The hotel where Mary-Lynnette is staying is owned by Circle Daybreak. Thierry must be there and so is Mary-Lynnette. The plan is clear we have to go straight to that hotel. After 3 hours of driving, Quinn and I finally reached our destination.

When we entered the hotel lobby. There I saw King Thierry and Lady Hannah, they look so good together definitely soulmates and I can actually feel their connection. Theirry walked up to us and said " Go to your hotel rooms and rest, we'll talked in the morning. Before I can walk away Hannah grabbed my hand. And she looked so happy. "Ash, Mary-Lynnette is in room 603, c'mon go and see her" she said. "Thank Lady Hannah" I say. And kissed her hand. A sign of respect and gratitude.

"Quinn I'm going to see Mary-Lynnette, I'll see you tomorrow" I said to Quinn. He answered " Just don't fuck her so hard." Quinn laugh while saying it. "I respect my girl, I won't go that far." I say

As we came out of the elevator, Quinn and I went different ways. Quinn is going to his room, While I go see my angel. I knocked at the door and there she is my soulmate. I immediately kissed her. I felt her tears and she felt mine. I carried her to the bed as soon as I put her down. She punched me hard in the face. Oh god I miss her punches.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked. "Kissing you like crazy but I'll stop now cause you're getting angry. I 'm just happy to be with you again. She smiled and asked " Are you taking me home to Briar Creek and are you coming with me?" I put my hands to her cheeks. " No angel Thierry said he has to tell me something. We're still not done with the search. I say

I want complete silence to hear her heart beat. And I felt her heart beats for me harder than ever. Once again fate has torn us again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long update. I've just been busy SORRY <3