Status: Comments = updates! :D

One Thing

Not Giving Up

Ever since seeing Elena again, the hole in my heart just seems to grow bigger the more I think about her. I want to know why she does the things she does. Why does she run away? Why can't she just talk to me?

"Liam?"

"Come in Louis."

My bedroom door slowly opened, revealing a concerned Louis.

"How are you?"

I sighed. "How do you think I am Lou?"

He made his way over to my bed and sat down beside me. "Liam, it's been two days since we arrived in Los Angeles and all you've done is lock yourself up. We're worried about you."

"I'm fine..."

"No you're not!"

I just sat there quietly. Louis let out a long sigh. "Sorry for raising my voice. I know what Elena did hurt you but i think it's best that you move on."

I shook my head. "I can't bring myself to do that. She's my first real love. I finally gained the courage to tell her how I feel. I can't just throw that away."

Louis then rummaged through his pocket and pulled out his phone. "I really didn't wanna show you this but..."

After pressing a few buttons, Louis handed me his phone. I hesitantly took a hold of it and took a look. I felt my heart ache in the most painful way. "When...?"

"Yesterday..."

~FLASHBACK: Louis' POV~

"It feels great to be back in LA."

"You're tellin' me Haz."

It was a chill Monday afternoon out with Harry and Zayn. We needed some fresh air and some down time before tour started. Rehearsals and interviews were taking up most of our time these past couple of days so it felt great to take some time off.

Well it's not all that great. We were all worried about Liam. He hasn't said or done much since we found out what happened in New York. We've all tried to talk to him but the only one that can really get anything out of him is Niall.

"You're being awfully spacey Lou."

"Huh?"

Harry smiled. "See what I mean."

Zayn threw his arm around my shoulders. "What's the matter?"

I sighed. "It's Liam..."

They're smiles soon dropped and Zayn returned his arm to his side.

"He'll be fine. He's strong."

Harry nodded. "Yea, Zayn's right."

I sighed. "I know he is, but I just can't help but worry. He's our brother, we should be there for him."

Zayn placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled. "We know that Louis, but right now all we can do for him is give him time. Liam will come around. We have to respect his privacy just like he'd respect ours. When he needs us, he'll let us know."

I nodded. "I suppose you're right."

"Hold on a second guys."

Zayn and I stopped in our tracks and looked back at Harry, who was carefully studying the oppisite side of the street. "What is it?"

"Take a look at that girl over there."

Zayn rolled his eyes. "Really Harry? We haven't even been out for fifteen minutes and you're already checking out girls?"

He looked at us in all pure seriousness. "I'm not checking out girls this time. I mean it, look over there and tell me whether or not that's Elena with that blonde bloke?"

I quickly looked in the direction he was indiscreetly pointing at. I couldn't quite make out the face so I didn't know whether or not to believe him. "I dont know Harry."

"I want to get a little closer." With that said, Harry and I followed Zayn across the street, making sure that the coast was absolutely clear of any fans. We hid behind shop signs as we attempted to get closer.

"Can you see anything Harry?" Zayn asked our curly haired mate.

Harry shook his head. "Not yet. Lou you're the closet, see anything?"

I turned and looked at both lads crouched behind me. "I don't know about this boys. This feels wrong..."

Zayn sighed. "Believe me, we know but its for our brother."

I sighed deeply and peeked over the sign in front of me. Right when I looked over, I was in complete shock. I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of the kissing couple. I sunk back behind the sign and looked at both boys, whole shared the same expression as me.

"Let's get out of here."

Harry and I agreed with Zayn and we all managed to retreat unnoticed.

~END FLASHBACK: Liam's POV~

"....then we headed back to the hotel soon after that. Sorry I didn't tell you about this sooner. I had a hard time coming to terms with this myself."

I studied the picture as closely as I could. Without a doubt, that truly was Elena in the photo. Though something about the way she was kissing the bloke in the photo seemed a tad off.

"Louis, can I ask your something?"

"Uh yeah sure, what is it?'

I handed him back his phone. "Look at the picture. Tell me, does she look happily in love?"

He studied the picture for quite sometime. "I'll admit, at first glance it does but when you take a closet look at it, no she doesn't."

"Exactly."

He then chuckled. "What are you planning Liam?"

I smiled. "You'll just have to wait and see."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there Sevie here.
Anyone miss me?? *cricket cricket*
No, well okay......

Anyway, I'm back with a new chapter to this oh so lovely story starring the talented lads of One Direction.
I haven't given up on this or my other stories.
I just took a much needed break from my writing life to focus on my actual life outside of Mibba.
I'm now back on track and ready to roll this year so expect some new stuff from me.
I do have some projects in the works at the moment.
Expect the following later this year:
~Monthly One Shot contests.
~More 1D stories.
~More ATL
~More FTSK
~Much more.....

During my break, I have grown obsessed with lots of new things.
Some being bands. Some movies. Music groups from Japan and Korea (as well as culture). So yea I have Big big plans and if you wanna part of them let me know. I would love to include anyone who wants to.

As for another update on this story, I will try to add another chapter asap but I can't make any promises.
March is quite a busy month for me.
Currently focused on work and an upcoming Anime convention this easter weekend.
Yes, I love anime. Don't judge me!!!! >×<
So yes......leave me comments my pretties!!!!