Status: Just starting up :D

Knock Knock

Hookups

“Come on Nathalie, we want to go see the bears!” Cameron begged, and I had to laugh as Nathalie was whisked away by the three Briere boys. It had been three days since the Brieres arrived in Wildwood, and Nathalie’s friends had headed back home for their summer jobs. Since Nathalie had a house, she worked on the boardwalk. The boys had been begging Danny to take them to the Cape May Zoo, so we had all piled into Danny’s large SUV and headed to the zoo for the day. What we didn’t know was that Ilya Bryzgalov, his wife, and their two kids, Vladislav and Valery, would be there as well. Bryz visibly paled at the mere mentioning of the word “bears”, but his kids didn’t notice as they tore off towards the fenced in bear enclosure. I slapped him on the back and jerked my head towards the bears.

“Come on Bryz, they can’t get you in there. Look, they’re not even awake,” I said, pointing to the large brown lump that was lying on the ground a few hundred feet away.

“I can see from here, I’m good,” Bryz said tersely, and his wife muttered something into his ear in Russian that got him all flustered. He then stormed off towards the bears and picked up Valery as soon as he was there.

“Do I even want to know?” I asked, and Yevgeniya’s cheeks flushed.

“No,” she said before rushing off after her husband. I followed them slowly, Danny at my side, and poked Nathalie in the side as we walked up. She squeaked audibly and slapped the hat off my head when she saw that it was me. I picked up my favorite hat, which was back in my possession, and scowled at her before knocking her hat off of her head. She stuck her tongue out at me as she picked it up, and brushed it off lovingly before putting it on.

“Why do you guys both have hats on?” Vladislav asked, and Nathalie chuckled.

“It’s because they’re ginger!” Danny chirped, and I punched his arm.

“Well its true G, you can’t get mad. If you didn’t wear hats, you’d get burnt and it’s as simple as that,” Danny retorted. Nathalie shook her head slowly before pointing out the second bear lying near the little hut to Valery.

“You like her,” Ilya muttered as I watched Nathalie play with the kids a few hours later. We had finally returned home after an exhausting day at the zoo, and so the Wii was set up, beer was passed out, and burgers were on the grill.

“Obviously…but I don’t know what, if anything will come out of it after the summer is over,” I shrugged.

“A fling?” Ilya asked.

“Yeah, pretty much,” I said.

“Be careful…friends with benefits not work out well for both people. Somebody always get hurt,” Ilya said quietly, and I frowned.

“She was the one who suggested it, and I’m cool with it, so I don’t think anyone will get hurt,” I said.

“Just…be careful. I not want to see you sulking or having broken heart,” Ilya mumbled before slapping me on the shoulder and heading over to his wife to plant a big kiss on her cheek. I stared at Bryz for a few seconds in disbelief before turning back towards the TV.

“Bryz might be a fucking weirdo, but he’s right G,” Scott said, and I jumped. I hadn’t seen him walk up behind me.

“Come off it guys, we’re both content with the way things are, and neither of us want anything more. Nobody is going to get hurt,” I huffed before making a beeline for the free seat next to Caelan. Nobody would harass me this close to Nathalie.

After Bryz and Yevgenia took their kids and the Briere clan back to their house, the party got a little less PG and a lot more interesting. For some reason, the house was swarming with people once again, and I felt like it had something to do with twitter or Max’s black book, but I shrugged it off and started drinking with Scott and Wayne. Eventually I had a nice buzz going, so I went to find Nathalie. I made my way into the family room and something in my chest began to burn when I saw her wrapped up in Sean’s arms. Their lips were locked, and her hands were running through his hair like they had done to mine just a few days ago. I clenched my fists and chided myself. I had no right to be jealous…Nathalie and I weren’t dating. She had even said it was just a fling. A hookup. And I would be damned if I couldn’t even do a hookup right. I stormed back over to Scott and Wayne, grabbing a shot as I headed back into the kitchen. I downed the shot as soon as I got to the table, and they exchanged a look.

“So you finally saw Coots and Nathalie, huh?” Wayne asked. I glared at him.

“Somebody is jealous,” Scott teased, and I flipped him the bird before grabbing another beer.

“Let’s get fucked up tonight boys,” I said quietly, and they both let out a celebratory whoop before grabbing drinks of their own.

Nathalie’s Point of View

I woke up with a pounding headache in somebody else’s bed, and I definitely wasn’t wearing my own clothes. As I looked down and saw the baggy black and orange Flyers tee, I expected to see Claude in the bed next to me. My memory was hazy at best once I got drunk, so I had to bite back a surprised squeal when I rolled over to see Sean Couturier laying there. A blush crept into my cheeks; I hadn’t intended on hooking up with the rookie. He looked peaceful, sprawled out on top of the rumpled sheets, his long legs angled at odd directions and snoring lightly. He had a lazy smile on his face, and his eyes fluttered open right as I was about to get up.

“Oh hey there…” he yawned, rubbing his puppy-like brown eyes as he stretched.

“Hey,” I said quietly, not entirely sure what to expect.

“So um…we definitely hooked up last night, didn’t we?” Sean asked, sitting up.

“I think so,” I said, and he began to laugh.

“What’s so funny!?” I cried.

“You look so confused, like you were expecting me to flip out and tell you to get out of my bed!” Sean laughed, clutching his sides. I felt a small smile forming on my own lips, and pretty soon I was cracking up too.

“You know, it’s a shame I don’t remember it…I think it probably would’ve been interesting,” I said, and Sean raised his eyebrows.

“Do you want to make some memories you’ll remember?” he asked suggestively. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks again, and I licked my lips nervously. While I was wildly attracted to Claude, there was something about Sean that made me want to jump his bones too. He must have seen the look on my face because he leaned forward and kissed me hard on the lips. Electricity shot through my body and I wrapped my hands around his neck as he pushed me onto my back, never ceasing to kiss me. His tongue ran against my bottom lip and I let our tongues wind together as my eyes slipped shut lazily. His hands toyed with the hem of the teeshirt before he peeled it off, leaving me topless. The second our bare skin made contact I felt desire beginning to pool between my legs, and as Sean’s hands found their way to my bare breasts I had to kiss him hard to bite back the groan that was forming in my throat. Eventually his hands made their way to the large basketball shorts (presumably Sean’s) that I was wearing, and tugged them off. I shivered as I lay under him almost completely naked, and he grinned at me.

“Holy shit you’re gorgeous,” he mumbled, his eyes trailing down my body. I blushed furiously and pulled him in for another kiss. His hand ran along my now soaking wet panties and this time, he groaned. I gasped as he slipped his fingers under the fabric and sunk two inside of me. Pretty soon he had me ready to climax, but he stopped right before I reached that point and smirked.

“You’re not getting all the fun,” he whispered before pulling a foil packet out of the end table next to the bed. He slipped on a condom and pulled away my panties before bracing himself on his arms above me.

“You sure you wanna do this? I mean, drunk hookups are one thing, but this is different,” he said quietly.

“Yeah,” I muttered, and that was all it took for him to sink into me slowly. I groaned as I adjusted to his size; he wasn’t small in any way. He thrusted in and out slowly, but I clawed at his back and he picked up the pace. Pretty soon both of our chests were heaving and as we both came, Sean collapsed against me weakly.

“Damn Nathalie,” he croaked.

“Damn yourself Sean,” I mumbled.

Claude’s Point of View

I woke up with a pounding headache, and had gone into the kitchen to get a drink when I noticed two things. One; Nathalie’s jacket and purse were still hanging on the hooks at the end of the hallway, and two; based on the sounds coming from Sean’s bedroom, he was definitely getting lucky.

“Mother fucker!” I hissed, storming back into my room, headache now replaced with bitter jealously.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh, Sean and Nathalie are having some uh...chemistry. Do you think that Nathalie is going to stick with Claude after this or do you think this hookup will turn into something more? Who do you like Nathalie with more?