Status: Just starting up :D

Knock Knock

A Strange Turn of Events

“I don’t want to talk about it!” Claude fumed, and I ran a hand through my hair in agitation.

“Come on G, talk to me man!” I pleaded, but Claude just glared at me before walking out of the kitchen. It had been three days since Nathalie and I hooked up, and Claude wasn’t talking to either of us. It would’ve been fine normally, but since we were stuck in the same house things were awkward at best. Brayden shook his head at me and stood up.

“Let me talk to him,” Brayden sighed.

“Why would you do better than me?” I asked bitterly.

“Because I’m not the one who banged his girlfriend,” Brayden said pointedly, and I felt my face flush in anger.

“They aren’t dating Brayden. She even told him that it was just a fling she was looking for. If he can’t handle her hooking up with other guys, then he shouldn’t have agreed to the conditions,” I snapped.

“Conditions? What the hell is this, a contract? Claude likes her Sean. She’s the first girl in God knows how long that’s liked him for more than his status or his paycheck, and you go and bang her! I’d be pretty fucking pissed too man,” Brayden retorted.

“So if that’s how you feel, how are you going to help me fix this?” I growled.

“I’m going to explain your side and make you look like less of an asshole,” Brayden snapped before following Claude.

New Message From: Nathalie

Claude still pissed?


I quickly told her yes, and it was a matter of seconds before I got a reply.

That’s not cool. I told him it was a fling, I don’t get why he’s so pissed. We aren’t dating, so why do I have any obligation to him?

Without thinking, I texted her back asking “would you date him?”

Maybe

My heart sunk. If there was something going on between Claude and Nathalie before we hooked up, and if Nathalie was seriously considering dating Claude, I had fucked up royally.

Claude’s Point of View

“Coots didn’t mean to be a douche G. He knew that you two were doing the stupid ‘friends with benefits’ bullshit, so he took his opportunity. You can’t blame the guy; she’s hot,” Brayden pleaded, and I sighed heavily before running my hands through my hair. I couldn’t get the image of Nathalie sprawled out naked under Sean out of my head, even though I hadn’t seen anything.

“Dude, he slept with a girl he knows I’m into. How is that defendable?” I snapped.

“Because we all thought you were just in it for the sex!” Brayden burst, and I stared at him in surprise.

“What?” I asked.

“We all thought you were doing all of this so you could sleep with her…I mean, it’s obvious now that that wasn’t your intent, but still man…we didn’t know,” Brayden said quietly, and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

“Alright, alright. I’ll talk to Nathalie, because I don’t want to push this any further if she’s going to fuck my teammates every five seconds,” I muttered, trying to hide my embarrassment that I had been one-upped by a couple of rookies.

The phone rang a few times before Nathalie answered.

“Hey Claude,” she said quietly, and I felt a smile forming on my face. It was weird how her voice calmed me down so quickly.

“Hey,” I said.

“Look I…” she began.

“I get it. You said you just wanted a fling. I shouldn’t have gotten mad Nathalie. But that doesn’t change the fact that I’m into you. No guy who is into a girl wants to hear her in bed with his teammate,” I explained.

“Yeah…I uh…I’m sorry about that,” Nathalie said, and I could picture her running her hand through her hair and biting her bottom lip.

“Make it up to me,” I smirked.

“What did you just say?” she asked. I felt my heart thundering in my chest. I had never been this brazen before.

“Make it up to me,” I repeated. I heard her hiss quietly on the other end.

“What do you have in mind?” she asked. I felt something in my groin twitch as I pictured everything that I had in mind.

Nathalie answered her door in a matter of seconds, and as soon as the door was closed I had her up against the wall, my lips locked onto hers. It had been months, hell, maybe even a year, since I had gotten any, and with all of the pent up frustration sexual and otherwise, I was determined to make this the best day ever. She quickly melted against me and she clutched at the fabric of my teeshirt as I moved my lips towards her neck. We stumbled towards the nearest bedroom, and as her knees hit the bed I collapsed over her. Her eyes were wide and slightly glazed over, and her chest was heaving, but she put a hand on my chest.

“Claude, are you doing this for pride?” she asked quietly, and I was forced to take a step back.

“What?” I asked.

“Are you doing this so that you don’t feel one-upped by Sean?” she asked. I cursed silently; she always knew I had more than one motive.

“No, I’m doing this because I want you. I’m jealous as hell that Sean got to you first, I’m pissed that I look like a rampaging douche, and I’m frustrated because I feel like we’re not going to do this now,” I said slowly. Nathalie looked at me for a second before chuckling quietly to herself.

“At least you’re honest,” she said, the suggestive tone returning to her voice. Her warm hands slid up my shirt and I peeled it off quickly.

Nathalie’s Point of View

I practically drooled as I took in Claude’s shirtless body. Yeah, I’d seen it before, but this was different. He was in my bed, and his lips were five seconds away from attacking mine again. Definitely hot. He pressed his lips against mine and I melted into the kiss, my hands clawing for purchase along Claude’s bare back.

“You want this?” he growled, and I whimpered in agreement.

“One thing,” he said, his hands at the buttons of my shorts.

“What?” I gasped.

“Never sleep with my teammates again,” he whispered, and I could hear anger and passiveness radiating in his voice. I swallowed roughly; I never liked being told what to do, but with Claude’s arms planted firmly on either side of my head, and his huge eyes dark with lust and my heart about to rabbit out of my chest, I nodded slowly.

“I promise,” I whispered, and when Claude’s lips met mine again they were full of such a tender need that I knew I had made the right decision.

Claude’s Point of View

Nathalie and I spent the rest of the day lounging around her house, my arm draped around her waist more often than not. It wasn’t until Nathalie and I had settled down to watch a movie that she commented on the situation though.

“Claude?” she asked almost hesitantly.

“Mmm?” I responded.

“Why do I feel like this fling is going to turn into more than a fling?” she whispered. I stared at her for a second, and when I saw the happy yet hesitant look in her eyes I felt something flutter in my chest.

“Because…because I like you more than some girl I’m going to have a fling with Nathalie,” I mumbled, and her cheeks flushed.

“But Claude, I’m going to college when the summer is over. You’ll be in Philly and I’ll be closer to Newark than Philly when I go to school,” she explained. I swallowed a lump of disappointment and shrugged.

“We can figure it out,” I said with a small smile.

“Me demande-vous a d’etre votre copine? (Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?)” Nathalie whispered delicately. I felt my heartbeat stop momentarily before I nodded slowly. I had no idea why I was about to take such a plunge, but I was.

“Oui. Etez-vous ma copine? (Yes. Will you be my girlfriend?)” I asked.

“Oui, (Yes)” she said before snuggling into my chest. The past few days had definitely been a strange turn of events.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of this little turn of events? Do you think Claude and Nathalie are too forgiving? Do you think they'll last?