Status: Finished

I'll Be There

Rockstars are evil...

Dj plopped down on the couch, inviting Raven to join him. Nikki came back and stood in front of them, almost inspecting them. “You guys are so cute together” he suddenly said. Both guitarists turned pale red and started glancing around the house. Nikki laughed. “See, that right there proves you like each other. And look, she’s already wearing your clothes. How long ago did you meet this girl D?” Dj mumbled to himself before looking up at his bassist again. “2 days ago…” Nikki slapped his knee and laughed harder. “Jumping the gun a little buddy?!” he joked. Raven was turning several shades of purple as the bassist laughed at them. He finally stopped after a minute and asked Dj to explain the real reason they were together. Once he got the story straight he smiled and looked at them with a new expression. “You really are cute together though. I hope you don’t dump her after the LA shows Dj. And Raven, if he does dump you, I’m always here and so is my pool.” He smiled, particularly at Dj’s scowl. Nikki stretched his arms out. “Well, I don’t know about you losers, but I’m goin in that pool so I’ll see you there.” Then he went out the back of the house, already pulling off his plain black v neck and already wearing his trunks. They both watched him catapult into the water. Dj glanced at Raven and noticed she was still staring. He didn’t know if she was just in shock or just staring at Nikki himself. He suddenly got jealous. “I’m going too. I’ll meet you out there.” He said, finding one of the many bathrooms to change in.
I sighed at Dj and followed at a distance, searching for another bathroom to change in. I finally found one and discarded my clothes. I threw on his swim shorts and tee shirt and grabbed a hair tie from the pants pocket, tying the shirt at the waste so it wasn’t baggy. It fit my figure perfectly. I smiled to myself in the mirror and neatly folded Dj’s clothes on the counter. My bangs suddenly fell in my face, slightly obscuring my vision. I was about to push them back, then stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked scarily like Nikki. My dark green eyes glowed under my black bangs, and my red hair shot out in spikes leading down to my long black hair. I got goose bumps and replaced my bangs on either side of my face. I liked the dude…but I didn’t want to be him. I left and retraced my path back to the living room and saw the boys already outside. I went out after them, listening to them on the patio arguing. Whatever they were yelling about they stopped as soon as they saw me. Dj smiled at me, and taking the opportunity, Nikki shoved him backwards into the pool. Dj came up spitting water from his mouth, his hair glued to his head in weird globs. Nikki was laughing hysterically, and I couldn’t help but laugh too. “I’m going to get you for that!” Dj said, flipping off his best friend and floating on his back. Nikki returned the gesture with a smile, then turned to me. His eyes glowed mischievously. I took a step back. “No way.” I said. “Nuh uh.” I held up my hands like they could stop the rockstar from tossing me into the water like a ragdoll.
Dj suddenly heard a scream. He righted himself just in time to see Nikki hold Raven over his head and launch her into the pool. “Holy shit man!” Dj yelled, swimming over to her. She came up coughing and glaring at Nikki. “Are you okay??” Dj asked. She tore her gaze from the bassist and looked into his glacier blue eyes. “I’m fine.” She smiled. He hugged her before looking for Nikki. “I’m gonna get you Sixx!” he yelled, to which Nikki laughed mockingly. “I’d like to see you try shorty.” Dj scowled. “You just wait.” He said under his breath with a scheming tone. Raven smiled at him. “Sounds like trouble.” She said back quietly. He smiled darkly at her. “What are you two planning?” Nikki said, suddenly behind them. Raven yelped and splashed him. Nikki grabbed her with one arm and splashed her with another, letting her go to swim off to safety. Dj laughed. “You’re evil dude.” Nikki smiled deviously “Well thank you.” Dj went after Raven and convinced her Nikki was safe…for the time being.