The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

11

BILL

I arrived at a mansion very secluded and hidden in a canyon near Laguna Beach. I opened the door using a key I fished out of my pocket and then threw the key into a bowl near the door. I walked into the living room, turned on a giant screened tv which was on low volume, and flopped down on an expensive leather couch.

"Nice place you've got here." a voice said from the shadows.

I sat up straight, instantly alert, and asked, "Who's there?"

The guy who stopped me in the alley, Strify, walked out into the light with a sly smile on his face.

I shot up to my feet, "How did you find me?" I asked.

"We've been watching you for a while now." Strify replied.

"We?" I questioned.

Strify cleared his throat and four more guys walked out of the shadows from different parts of the mansion.

The shortest guy in the group asked, "So, how'd you get this mansion anyways?"

"Excuse me?" I questioned skeptically.

"You don't have a job and even stealing every night successfully can't get you a place like this." the short blonde explained, "So how'd you get it?" he asked again.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have my connections."

"They must be some connections." Strify said as he gracefully raised an eyebrow at me.

"They're enough to get me by." I said.

The tall blonde looked at me for a moment, studying me, before he asked, "Just you?"

I nodded, "Yes, just me."

"Then why does it look like three of the bedrooms are lived in?" he asked.

"It's a long story." I said quietly.

"We have time." Strify replied, "So what's this long story?" he asked.

I shook my head, "Oh no. I'm not telling you guys anything until you tell me who all of you are."

Strify sighed, "Fine, introduce away." he said as he casually waved his hand.

The short blonde decided to go first and said, "I'm Kiro."

Next was the tall blonde uttering only one word, "Shin."

The guy with long black hair with a few red highlights said, "The name's Yu."

The last guy quietly said, "Romeo."

"Alright, now that you know everyone it's your turn." Strify said.

I sighed and began to tell them how I had been separated from Tom and Fallen but made sure to keep our mafia pasts out of it. "The plan was to meet up in California on the coast but we never specified where that was. So I've been looking for them for about a month now." I explained.

"It seems we have a proposition for you." Strify said after I was finished.

"What kind of proposition?" I asked hesitantly.

"We'll help you find your friends if you join us." Strify replied.

I thought about the proposition for a few minutes but I couldn't choose one decision or the other and realized that it was because I was trying to rush it. I looked up at Strify, "Can I have some time to think about it?" I asked.

Strify sighed, "I suppose a little time won't hurt." He motioned for the other four guys to walk out of the house and they obeyed. He then walked up to me and leaned in very close, "I mean, what's a few more days? Couldn't hurt, right?" he asked somewhat mysteriously. He stood straight and flashed me a beautiful smile before he walked out of the mansion as well.

I stared at the door for a moment even after I was sure they were gone. Finally I muttered, "Well that was bizarre."

I turned up the volume on the tv and tried to sit there and watch it, but my mind couldn't relax enough so I just turned it off.

I collapsed sideways on the couch and noticed a framed picture of Tom, Fallen, and I staring back at me from its spot perched high on shelf and it made me sigh. I closed my eyes and slowly but surely I fell asleep right there on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in two days?! Maybe I'm getting better at this!...Or it's just Spring Break and I've got no real plans....could be that.

Who do you think fits in best with the people they found? Bill with Cinema Bizarre, Fallen with Black Veil Brides, or Tom with Avenged Sevenfold?