The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

10

BILL

I was at some popular nightclub. I wasn't sure which one, I picked one at random. I picked one that looked super crowded so I could do what I needed.

I was currently dancing with a bleach blonde bimbo. She was all over me and even though I was bored, I pretended to enjoy it.

As the song we were dancing to ended, I leaned closer to her ear and said, "It's getting late. I should go pay our tab."

The girl replied, "Okay." and continued to dance.

I took out my wallet and counted the bills before I said, "Ahh, I'm a bit short. Hey babe, can I borrow $60?"

"Yeah sure." she easily replied as she took the money from her bra and handed it to me.

I smiled and said, "Thanks babe." before I gave her a peck on the cheek and walked away.

I crossed to the other side of the club and straight up to a brunette who was dumber than she looked.

She began to pout as soon as she saw me, "Where were you baby?" she questioned, "You took forever!"

I put on an apologetic face and said, "I'm sorry babe, I ran into some of my friends over by the bar."

It was a total lie. I didn't know anyone in this club, but she didn't need to know that. As long as she thought I was devoted to her everything was fine.

"So you weren't with another girl?" she asked.

I shook my head, "No, of course not."

Her features instantly brightened, "Okay, I forgive you!"

Not that I really needed to be forgiven...

"Great." I muttered.

"What?" she asked, not being able to hear me over the loud music.

"It's getting late." I said louder.

She nodded, "Yeah, it is." she agreed.

"I should pay our tab." I suggested.

"Okay." she replied.

I took out my wallet again and visibly sighed, "I'm a bit short. Can you spot me like $60?"

"Yeah sure." she said and pulled a one-hundred dollar bill out of her pocket and handed it to me, "You're going to have to break my hundred."

I nearly smiled from ear to ear, "I can do that." then I added, "I'll be right back."

I walked away from the brunette, across the club in another direction, and up to a redhead.

She smiled brightly when she noticed me, "There you are sexy!" she said as she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. It was slightly slobbery and I couldn't seem to pull away fast enough.

"You were starting to scare me babe. I thought maybe you had ditched out on me or something." she said.

"I would never do that." I replied.

"I know that. You're my little sexy man." she said as she leaned in for another kiss, but I leaned out of it.

"What's wrong babe?" she asked.

"I just realized I have to go pay our tab." I replied.

"Okay." she said.

I took out my wallet for a third time, "Damn."

"What's the matter babe?" she asked.

"I'm a little short." I replied.

"How much do you need?" she questioned.

"$50." I replied smoothly.

She took a fifty dollar bill out of her waist band and handed it to me.

I took the money and said, "I'll be right back."

She nodded and went back to dancing.

I started to walk to the bar but detoured though a huge crowd of people and made a B-line for the exit beyond the restrooms with $210 in my pocket.

I pushed open a door and walked out into a dark alley behind the club. All clubs emptied out into alleyways, this one was cleaner than most.

"Nice scam you've got going." someone said from the shadows.

I looked all around the alley but I couldn't see anyone so I asked, "Who's there?"

Someone walked out of the shadows and stood under the dim glow of a street lamp. The male was medium height with a slim frame and dark colored eyes. His hair was two separate colors, blonde on top and brown underneath. He had a certain grace to him, a sort of high class appearance.

"I'm Jack, but you can call me Strify." the guy said.

"Alright Strify, what do you want?" I asked, conveniently avoiding telling him my own name.

"We would like you to join our gang." he replied.

"Who's we?" I questioned.

Strify took a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to me, "Come to this address tomorrow morning and I'll show you." He then walked out of the alley, leaving me behind and alone.

I checked out the address and realized it was located in the higher end of town. I wondered what kind of 'gang' Strify could possibly have in an expensive neighborhood.

I pocketed the piece of paper and began to walk to my Audi which was parked nearby.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to write this chapter twice and added to it three times and it still came out short.

Sorry it's been 4 months since the last update. :C I need to get better at that.

So, who do you think is the best off out of Fallen, Tom, and Bill? Who do you think is going to get caught first?