The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

13

TOM

"What do you mean you think you saw your brother?" Synyster asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I think I might have seen him in the shopping center parking lot. Do we go back and look for him?"

"You mean go back to the scene of the crime? Hell no! We finish the job, get paid, and then we go back home." Syn said.

"What about my brother?!" I snapped.

"Four hours ago you told us not to even think about them. Now you want us to find your brother?!" Syn asked skeptically.

"Before there wasn't a chance of finding them but I SAW Bill. He's here...somewhere." I finished quietly.

Synyster groaned silently, "First we finish the job. Then we go back and tell Shadows what you saw. He'll spread the word and we'll have eyes in Laguna lookin' for him. If he's here we'll find him."

I sighed, "Fine."

Synyster nodded, "Alright... Now let's finish the job." He nodded once to Zacky who walked over to a metallic roll-up garage door and knocked on it.

The door was pulled up and Zacky entered, followed by Synyster. I glanced at Johnny and he nodded the okay so I walked in and he came in behind me.

Once inside, the building looked like a cross between a chop shop and an auto repair shop. That's when I realized it was the chop shop and the auto repair shop was just a front.

A built looking man looking a lot like Vin Diesel walked up to us and crossed his arms.

"Who's that?" I whispered to Johnny.

"That's the chop shop boss. We don't know his actual name so we just call him The Boss." Johnny replied.

"What did you bring me?" The Boss questioned.

"An Escalade EXT, two Lamborghinis, and an ES Lexus." Zacky listed off.

The Boss nodded, "Good work." he said before he eyed me and asked, "Who's the new guy?"

"This is Tom. He's the quickest new guy we've ever had." Zacky introduced.

"Which car did you lift?" The Boss asked me.

"The Luxus." I replied.

"Was it your first choice?" he asked again.

"...No." I quietly said after a few seconds.

"What was?" he pressed.

"Another Lamborghini." I said.

"It was better that you lifted the Lexus. Boosting three Lamborghinis at once is sketchy." The Boss said. He then turned to Synyster and asked, "You didn't discuss before lifting, did you?"

Syn shook his head, "Not this time."

"Next time you boost blind don't think about bringing the vehicles here." The Boss dead panned. "Do you understand?" he questioned.

Syn and Zacky nodded in response.

"Alright, just go to the office and Christy will pay you. Then I want you out of my garage." The Boss said, dismissing us.

The four of us seemed to nod all at once and then I followed the guys further into the building.

I felt like an idiot for asking, but I still did, "Who's Christy?"

"She's the Boss' daughter. She's also the girl who always gives Syn a little extra cash." Johnny replied silently.

"Does not!" Syn denied.

"Does too." Zacky argued as he chuckled.

Johnny smiled at me, "You'll see. It always happens."

We entered a back room and sitting behind a huge desk was a tall girl with shoulder length brunette hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing dark blue jeans, black strappy heels, and a black baby tee torn to shreds with the Auto Repair's name printed in big white lettering in the front.

I won't lie, my eyes roamed all over the girl's body. She was the first girl who I thought looked hott since I split with Bill and abandoned Fallen.

Johnny kept his hand on my shoulder, keeping me out of the girl's sight while Zacky and Synyster stepped forward.

Christy looked up at the duo and smiled, "Back again I see. Did you bring Daddy nice presents this time?"

"The best." Synyster replied.

Christy looked over at Zacky, "Hey Zacky, it's nice to see you again." she said before she gave him $500.

Zacky grinned, "The pleasure is all mine... Y'know, maybe we could go out sometime-"

Synyster shoved Zacky aside, effectively cutting off his friend and put himself in front of Christy.

Christy smiled at Syn and said, "Hey cutie." and then handed him $575.

"Thanks babe." Syn said before he stepped aside.

Johnny shoved me forward and I stumbled, but I caught my balance before I ran into the desk.

Christy raised an amused eyebrow at me, "So you're the new guy?"

I nodded, "Yup."

Christy took her time counting out money from the cash box in front of her. She finished and handed me the money while looking directly into my eyes, "Here are your earnings for a job well done, sexy."

"Thanks doll." I said quietly as I winked and stepped back. I counted the cash in my hand which totaled to $850.

Johnny stepped forward with a huge smile on his face and an open palm, ready to accept his share. "Hi Christy. How are you?" he asked brightly.

Christy slapped $500 into Johnny's palm and said, "Here. Now get out."

Zacky smiled as he walked toward the door, "Until next time, Christy." he said as we followed after him.

"Bye Zacky. Bye new guy!" Christy called after us.

As we walked out of the chop shop I asked, "So what now?"

"Now we go back to HB and tell Shadows what you think you saw." Synyster replied.

As we walked back to our own cars which were parked a short distance away, Zacky let out a few small chuckles, followed by a couple short giggles, and finally he couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed out loud with a few snorts here and there.

"What's so damn funny?!" Synyster snapped.

"You're not Christy's favorite anymore." Zacky managed to spit out after he controlled his laughter.

"Shut up." Synyster sneered.