Status: on-going

Take a Good Guess

Ten

“I’m sick.”

“You were sick,” Harry said in his seat, “You look pretty damn well now.”

“I just don’t think staying here longer will be a good idea,” I mumbled under my breath, but still loud enough for Louis to hear, he was sitting beside me at the hotel’s coffee shop as Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and me were trying to enjoy our breakfast, of course, minus Zayn who was had other business to take care of.

“Do you honestly think we would let you go back alone?” Louis asked, turning to me. “Especially when you are – sick?”

"It's not like i'm a baby anymore," I said, "I can take care of myself."

“Look, kid. It’s either if you come home with someone, or don’t even bother thinking about going back to London,” Harry said again.

I only sighed in desperation in my attempt to convince the four of them that I didn’t want to stay for Christmas, that it was better for me to come back to England to spend it with Emma – who I haven’t even called yet, thinking about her would only made things worse, I was in a real dilemma whether I should come back home or not.

“Maybe I should come with Hannah—“

“Don’t even think about it, Liam,” Louis cut Liam off, glaring at him, “All five of us might as well just go back as well if you leave.”

“Seriously, guys. I’ll be fine,” I said, playing with my fork since my appetite just flew right through the window.

“What are going to do back home anyways? You’re already fired from your job,” Liam decided to speak as he sipped his tea.

“I’ll manage to get it back again.”

“Have you called Emma?”

“No,” I answered, “Not yet.”

“Hannah, we’ve talked about this,” Liam only eyed me with his look – which I hated – it would always meant that everything had to go his way, even though it was the best way there was.

“But you heard Lou,” I reasoned, “You can’t leave, Liam.”

“Let me tell you something,” I felt a hand on my shoulder and realized it was Harry’s, “It’s either you stay here, or go with Zayn.”

I felt all their stares were on me now, as I was speechless at Harry’s threat a while ago. Everyone looked amused as a smirk was plastered on their faces, waiting for me to respond, even Liam looked terribly pleased.

“And you don’t want that, do you?” Louis added.

“What makes you think he would want to come with me?”

“We’ll force him to.”

“You wouldn’t—“

“We would,” Louis shrugged. “You really have no idea what four of us could do to that Malik guy.”

I buried my face in my hands and groaned in agony, feeling frustrated with the situation.

“What makes you so eager to go back anyways?” I heard Niall asked.

I peeked at Niall through my fingers, who was sitting across me. He was already finished with his food, and he’d probably excuse himself to grab another plate in the next minute.

“Does this involve that thing going on with you and that bloke?”

“No—“

“Yes, it does,” Harry, answered for me. His face was nowhere near excited to be involved in the conversation. He rested his head on his hand, with an empty plate in front of him, I was positive he also had an appetite as much as anorexic model.

I only sent a death glare towards him.

“We’re not idiots, Hannah,” Harry said again, “We can see through you, we can see trough everything.”

“What do I suppose to do then?” I finally said.

“Do what you suppose to do,” he replied as-a-matter-of-factly, “Sort this thing out, once and for all. We promise not to get in the way, so that’s why we suggest he should go with you.”

“And why would he want to spend Christmas and New Year’s with the old and tedious me while he can spend it in the oh-so-fabulous New York city with you guys?” I said sarcastically, forcing a giant fake smile on my lips.

“Wow, I didn’t expect you to be this stupid,” Louis said, eyeing me with a weird look.

“No,” Harry sighed. “She’s just clueless.”

I was positive that I wasn’t the only one who felt like an idiot on the table, only getting more confused by the second as Louis and Harry kept molesting me with their choice of words.

“Am I the only who really have no idea of what we are talking about?”

Harry only flashed me an annoyed look before he rolled his eyes dramatically, “He fancies you, Hannah,” Harry groaned, “Zayn fancies you a lot.”

I only shot Harry a baffled look, and felt a scoff escaped my lips.

“I know that!” I exclaimed, “You’d seriously think I don’t know that?” my eyes landed on the four of them. “I even admitted how I feel towards him and he decided to say he didn’t see me that way, How do you think that would made me feel?”

I had to stop for a while to catch my breath. I saw everyone had that deer-in-the-headlights expression on their faces as they remained silent in their seat. I guessed I really surprised all of them with what I said moments ago.

“It hurts, you know,” I mumbled, almost a whisper.

“What exactly did he say?” Liam asked.

“He said he doesn’t see me that way,” I said again, there was nothing more that I wanted to do than storm off from the table, leaving their entire intimidating gaze as they threw those questions at me.

“Do you want me to talk to him—“

“Don’t even bother,” I said, sighing. I decided that it was the cue for me to leave; I slipped out of my seat as I still felt their eyes were burning holes through me. No one said a word though, as if they already knew how fragile I was.

--

“Seriously, woman. What did you do last night?”

I looked up from my novel, meeting a pair of green eyes staring back at me. Louis was blocking my view of the sun from the balcony of my room, making his silhouette to dance around the walls as the light shone behind him.

“What are you on about, Lou?”

“Nothing,” he shrugged, sitting across me. “I’m just wondering what did you and Liam do last night when we were out.”

“We talked,” I stated, my eyes were still glued on my novel as I spoke out the words, “About stuff.”

“Obviously,” Louis only said as he leaned on his seat. Again, the boy was only wrapped in the hotel’s bathrobe as the weather was brutally cold, I was just crazy enough to stay outside to read my novel to distract my mind off things.

“Why are you here?”

“I’m always here.”

I felt a smile tugging on the corner of my lips. Go figure, I thought as I shook my head. “Obviously.”

We fell to a silence as I tried to carry on with my reading. But I should’ve known that being in the same area with Louis Tomlinson wouldn’t let me to have my own moment, this boy right here would always had his way to snatch away your alone time.

“I need to tell you something, Hannah.”

Oh, here we go.

“Tell me what?” I asked, not even bothering to look up from my book. And didn’t I tell you I was reading the novel that Zayn bought me? Yes. Well, I managed to pick that book up from my bag after we had that conversation. My bag felt like it weighed ten times heavier with that object inside. Might as well just read it and get it over with.

“I – I just want you to know that, um—“ Louis said hesitantly. That made me to look up from my novel to see his face, I’ve never seen Louis like this before, he always knew what he was going to say in any situation no matter how crazy it was, even though he had exactly no idea what he was doing.

“What is it, Louis?”

“We – we,” Louis looked up, meeting my gaze. “Don’t get mad, okay? We talked to Zayn.”

That literally made me to choke back down the words that I was about to say, I guessed I should’ve known that the guys wouldn’t leave this whole thing alone, not to mention that Louis, right here, was basically the worst person in the planet who could keep secrets. I was quite positive he blabbered everything to Zayn as soon as the two met.

“Why am I not surprised,” I mumbled, already feeling too tired to get mad at him. “What did he say?”

“Well, I – I don’t get that guy,” he said. “He confuses me sometimes.”

“Welcome to the club,” I said sarcastically, “Must be his unpredictability.”

“His what?’

“Never mind that,” I waved him off, “What did he say again?”

“He said he was just too unsure of his feelings towards you,” Louis explained, scratching the back of his neck. “But he also said—“

“He said what?”

Louis only looked at me strangely, as if he was holding something back. And I assumed he really had no idea how much it annoyed me. I only remained in my seat as I waited him to go on, refusing to even speak a word.

“He said he loves you.”

“He—what?” I heard the thud of the novel that has successfully slipped away from my grip, landing sloppily on the cold tiled floor. I wasn’t sure I heard Louis right as I leaned towards him, squinting my eyes from the sun shining too bright.

“He said he loves you,” Louis said again, he was too, acting like he was unsure of what he said a while ago, “Well, he said he thinks he loves you, at least.”

“He thinks he loves me,” I repeated his words slowly as I tried to process everything with my brain. I really didn’t know what to think, that guy really had his own way to torture me with his way of thinking. I believed the other day he said he didn’t see me anything that way and now he dared to admit that he loved me?

“I – I don’t believe you,” I mumbled, looking at Louis.

“Ask everyone, Hannah!” Louis exclaimed, “He said that in front of all of us, ask Paul for God’s sake!”

I didn’t let out a single word as I let his words to sink in. My head was pounding so bad, I was starting to think it might blew up anytime from all this confusion.

If he did love me, I just wished he would say it right in front of my face so that I could believe this was all true. Now that I heard it from someone else’s mouth, I couldn’t help but to accept that all of this was still another matter that I have yet to believe.
♠ ♠ ♠
so........................ hi, hehe. i'm sorry if this chapter is a bit short and a sort of a filler ;p, my mind was still pretty caught up with my new Harry fic.

But hey! at least Zayn admits something to Hannah, even if it's through Louis ;p. but you guys just have to wait and see whats gonna happen next though, hehe.... so please do still COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! and recommend? maybe? yeah? thank you so muccchhh!!! i need to hear some LOVE here!!!

ps: please do also check my new Harry story and comment! :D:D