Immortality Doesn't Mean Never Dying

Meet Me By the Door

Immortality Doesn't Mean Never Dying
Chapter III: Meet Me By the Door
Written by: AcidxReign

I look up at Ray like "Dafuq???" Who said anything about a job? I looked over at Frank and he's just grinning sheepishly at me. Ray is still looking at me. O my God. I'm going to kill Frank when we get home. I shoot him a look, then look at Ray.

"Um... When do you want me to start?" I ask, nervously. O God. This sucks. I'm doing awful and I haven't even started my job up. I smile nervously and he just sort of laughs.

"How about you get up and we'll start you right now. Business is slow, so I don't think it really matters." I look down at my dress and so does he. He sighs. "Your appearance can be worked on as we go along. You're fine for now." I nodded and couldn't help but laugh a little. He didn't.

He really wasn't kidding when he said business was slow. We went through the whole day without doing much of anything, really. I had to help a few people find certain books, but that was like, 5 people over the course of a full work day. Mostly I just chilled around the back and read some comics, sometimes I listened to a bit of music.

Finally, my first awkward work day was over. I look at Frank, who was nice enough to stay here with me, and we both got up, told Ray goodbye, and walked out of the store and back home.
It's funny how things fall into place, you know? Meeting Frank, having Mikey almost come back, falling in love with Frank, meeting Ray, getting a job... Holy fuck, I've settled down. What the hell happened to the old Gerard? More importantly, what does it matter? I'm starting to actually enjoy life now.

We arrive home and I lie down on the couch. Frank playfully jumps on top of me and lays over me. He smiles. "So how was your first day at work?"

O yea. I almost forgot. I gotta kill him for that.

"You mean, I got my job and you didn't even tell me about the phone call? How could you?" I try to look angry, but smile instead. Fuck. That's not even threatening at all. He smiles back.
"Sorry, Gee. It's just, I wanted it to be a surprise. So. Surprise!" He laughs and I growl at him. "3. 2. 1. Run." He gets up and starts taunting me as he runs around. I chase him, and when he stops to tease me, I catch him.

"That's it! You've been caught now!"

"Yea? Well, what are you gonna make me do?"

I smile. "I have an idea of a way you can pay me back. Follow me." I wonder if he knows what I have in mind. I don't know why I'm about to do this. This is wrong. But I don't even care. He follows me anyways.

I look at him, nervously. I shut and lock the door behind us, and then push him up against it. He's blushing and I can feel him getting harder and harder through his pants. I am too. I press my lips against his, and use a little bit of tongue. His hands tangle in my hair and pull down. My nails go down his back.

I begin to grind myself against him through our clothes before I decide, fuck it. We're doing this. I undo my pants and then his. Then our shirts come off. Nothing separating us now except our boxers. And that's about to change, too.

I slide his off, first. I begin to kiss his neck, down his chest, down his stomach, teasing. I kiss around his thighs before I do anything. I can hear him moaning, calling out my name, asking for more. And I'm about to give him more.

I start off slow. First I lick the tip of his cock, then I slide just the head in. I pull more and more in until I can feel him touch the back of my throat, and then I keep going. I even nibble a little bit. And God, this is the best I've ever felt. He begins to thrust himself down my throat until I'm ready to choke, but I don't even care. My hand slides down the front of my boxers and I begin to touch myself. I need more.

I pull him out of my mouth before he can finish and look at him. "Can I...?" I ask. I think he knows what I mean. He nods and gets on all fours.

I spit on my cock and rub it in before I go inside. I grind against him before I do it, but I don't know how I'm holding myself back. I want this. I NEED this.

I slide myself into him. I moan out for him, and he's screaming. Our breathing is screwed out. I'm thrusting myself deeper and deeper inside of him and he's screaming out half in pain, half in pleasure. I run my nails down his back again, seeing clawmarks I had already left. But don't think I'm just doing this for me. I can give him a nice reacharound while I do this.

I wait and hold it until he's ready. I'm thrusting harder and deeper, faster and faster and I can feel it. I can't hold it. He's screaming my name and telling me he's ready to cum. So I release inside of him. We finish at the same time. I pull out and we both get up and lie down. We don't even bother to get dressed again. I look at him and he smiles.

"My God, Gerard... Why haven't we done that before?" The way he says it is so out of breath, it's almost cute in a way. I giggle. "Honestly Frankie, I'm not sure. But now we know what it's like... Maybe you can take the turn tomorrow." His eyes light up and then he buries his head into my chest. We fall aslep cuddling just like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
O, HOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG! I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE! I WAS BUSY WRITING THIS FOR... YOU! Haha, cheesy PatD reference aside. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry about the long wait... Hoping this makes up for it(; BUT. Don't get used to sex scenes. I just thought it was about time it should happen. This won't be an every chapter thing. Just clearning that out there :P