Never Let Go

What A Day...

~Hyun Seung's POV~
Finally We're in the city of Seoul. The Members and I headed inside our suite through the crowd of fan girls.

We slammed that door when we got in and sled down the door with sigh of relief.

"Man What a day...I need a nap.." Yoseob said going to the room.

There was two bedrooms but that was okay because we have bunk beds, one in each room with one single twin size bed.

Yoseob, Gikwang, Junhyung and I got the bunk beds. Junhyung and I in the first room with Doo-Joon, and Yoseob and Gikwang in the second room with Dongwoon.

I went in our room and changed my clothes. I got up to the top bunk and Junhyung got into the bottom one. Doo-Joon got in his single twin bed next to our bunk bed. Soon enough we all fell asleep.

~Yoseob's POV~
The guys and I got changed to our pajamas, I got into the top bunk and laid down. Gikwang was on the bottom bunk, and Dongwoon got into his single twin bed and started to sleep. As soon as he hit that bed he snored.

I don't even know how Gikwang can sleep through that racket. I got up, grabbed a pillow and blanket and headed to the living room. I laid down on the couch and turned on the Tv.

My eyes slowly closed to the sound of Pokemon. I fell asleep.

~Hyun Seung's POV~
My eyes slowly opened as I woke up from my nap. I checked the time, I noticed that I only slept for an hour.

I got up from my bed and stretched, I walked out the door went to the living room, I found Yoseob sleeping on the couch with Pokemon. I chuckled and thought "Dongwoon snoring again?".

I headed over to the kitchen and made some coffee, while holding my mug I went back to the living room and watched some Pokemon while sitting on the other couch.

It wasn't long till Yoseob woke up, He woke up to Pikachu's thunderbolt on TV.

"I'M UP I'M UP DON'T KILL ME PIKACHU!" Yoseob said while he jumped up from the couch.

I was laughing so hard. "Wh-What's wrong with you?" I said while laughing.

Yoseob started to laugh with me too. "I'm not sure what's wrong with me" He laughed.

~Max's POV~
Soon my shift was over, I got my bag and said bye to everyone and walked out the door.

I had my ear buds on listening to SPEED's Lovey Dovey Plus while walking home.

I was humming to the song while I said "Hi" to the doorman as he opened the door for me.

I saw a couple fan girls still in the lobby getting blocked by security.

I walked pass them until a fan girl said "Yah! Where do you think your going?!?!?" She said screaming like an idiot.

I said "To my suite cause I live here..." I said while taking off my headphones.

The front desk lady and security just mouthed to me "Just ignore it and go upstairs" They know me well when i moved in.

I headed toward the elevators and presses the button with the arrow going up. And waited for the elevator.