Status: YAY! i wrote 15 chapters on one year!!! XD and that was 22 thousand words!(it said on my computer like 22,7somthing) I'm so proud of myself!

TLOZ, Rebirth

Truth Be Told

Link walked around, admiring the large room, covered in bright tapestries that showed the history of Hyrule. The throne sat directly in the center of the back wall of the room, adorned with the Triforce above and the goddesses around it. Link strode up to the throne and ran a hand along the arm rest, feeling that tightening in his chest as he gazed upon it.

'I went, I fought, but I couldn’t find Zelda. Where is she?' Link thought, wiping away a tear that came to his eye.

He didn’t hear the footsteps that came up behind him, or feel the gaze that was directed towards him, but he did turn when Milia slid her arms around his waist and held tight.

“Link,” she said.

Link lifted an arm and brought it behind her back, stopping when he saw her fully. “Zelda?”

Zelda smiled and bowed her head. “Sorry that you were worried about me.”

Link raised an eyebrow and placed a hand on the Master Sword. “I never found you at Ganondorf’s castle, where were you if you weren’t there?” He stepped back a bit, eyes still linked with hers.

Zelda smiled and laughed. “Oh, you saved me alright! Though I saved your butt against Ganon.”

Link’s grip on the Master Sword released, and his mouth fell open. “Milia!”

Zelda laughed at his state and nodded. “The one and only!” She spread her hands and bowed, giggling.

Link continued to stare, mouth open. Zelda’s lips quirked and she stood right in front of him. Lifting her hand to his jaw, she closed his mouth and brought one of his hands to her waist.

“You can stop staring at me like that, it’s making me a bit uncomfortable,” Zelda said.

Link shook his head and rested his gaze back on Zelda, smiling. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Link wrapped his arms around her waist and swung her around. “I might not have acted like a fool then!”

“What fool? I never saw one. I only saw a loving young hero.” Zelda giggled and rubbed her nose against his.

Link opened his mouth to speak, but couldn’t find the words. He gave up and brought his lips to hers before she could pull her face away from his. Zelda started but settled into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

They were interrupted by footsteps coming down the corridor. One of the many Knights of Hyrule ran in and stopped at the entrance. “Princess Zelda!” he exclaimed. He dropped to one knee, bowing. “You have returned to us unharmed.” The man turned to Link. “I and the Knights of the land are grateful to you dear Hero.”

Link nodded to him in response and pulled Zelda closer. He didn’t want to tell how he had felt when he thought he hadn’t had the princess.

“Jarii, please tell the other knights the news. They will want to hear of my return,” Zelda said to him. She looked back at Link and smiled. “Now, please leave the room and shut the door behind you.”

Jarii bowed his head and exited the room. Once the door was completely closed Link grabbed Zelda around the waist and picked her up, walking over to the throne and sitting down, placing her in his lap. “Now, would you like to continue, or shall I leave too and go roam the streets?”

Zelda giggled and linked her arms behind his neck. “I’m staying right here.” She leaned forward and brushed her lips against his.

Link captured her mouth as soon as it came near his and kissed her passionately, holding fast to her waist. “I love you, Zelda,” he said once he released for air.
“I love you too, Link,” Zelda let her eyes run over his face then she took his face in her hand, “with all my heart.”

Link smiled and brought her lips back to his. Again they were interrupted, this time by shouts of joy from the town. Link and Zelda laughed and stood. “Well, I guess our evening will have to wait a bit,” Link said with a smile. “Is that alright?”

Zelda smiled and took his hand. “We’ll have all night.” They then faced the doors of the throne room and exited, making their way to the town to appear before them.