Disney Dream

A Whole New World

“Hi,” I said, stepping out into the hallway and seeing Joe standing with the rest of his family. Anna walked up behind me and pinched my arm. “Ow! You’re supposed to have someone else pinch you when you think you’re dreaming, not the other way around.”

“I know, I just wanted to make you look like an idiot,” she said with a smile on her face as I glared at her. I could hear the Jonas’ laughing.

“Bitch,” I said quietly as she walked forward.

“Hi, I’m Anna,” she said nervously.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you,” Joe said, walking closer. “I’m Joe,” he said, opening his arms and giving her a hug.

“Really, I know who you are,” she said, pulling away from the hug and turning towards Nick. “Hi.”

“Hey,” Nick said, walking forward and giving her a hug. Kevin, Danielle, and Frankie followed suit.

“You must be Steph,” Kevin said, walking over and giving me a hug.

“That is correct,” I said with a smile, hugging him back. “It’s so nice to meet you all. We never thought this would ever be possible.”

“You’ve just got to believe,” Danielle said. “Oh I’m so happy there are more girls to hang around.”

“Hey!” Frankie said.

“Not that I don’t love you, Frankie,” she said, mussing his hair up.

“Shall we go?” Kevin Sr. asked, pointing towards the elevators.

“Yeah!” everyone chorused, heading down the hallway. Joe walked up next to me and gave me a hug.

“There, that’s a proper greeting,” he said with a smile as we turned to follow our families.

“I still can’t believe this is happening,” I said, walking alongside him.

“Hey, like Dani said. You’ve just got to believe,” he said, smiling at me and standing aside so I could walk into the elevator.

When we got down to the lobby, Kevin Sr. led the way over to the entrance. Outside was parked a van so big that one more person could have joined our group. There was an older man leaning against the passenger door with a pair of sunglasses on. He smiled when we were close and stood straight.

“Hey y’all. Are you the Jonas/Mitchell group?” he asked.

“Yes we are,” Kevin Sr. said, shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet y’all. I’m Mark and I’ll be your driver during your stay here,” he said, opening the sliding door. “So climb on in and we’ll head on over to the Magic Kingdom.”

Joe, Kevin, and Nick climbed into the very back seat. Danielle insisted that she sit with Anna and me in the next row. Dad, Kevin Sr., and Frankie took the next row. And Mom and Denise sat in the two seats while Mark took his spot up front in the driver’s seat.

“So what are y’all looking forward to seeing in Magic Kingdom today?” Mark asked, looking at us through the rearview mirror.

“THE LITTLE MERMAID RIDE!” I shouted over everyone else.

“I think someone likes Ariel,” Joe chuckled from the back. I turned to face him with a smile on my face.

“More like love,” I said.

“Well, I’ll head straight on over there with you if you’d like,” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

“If you don’t mind my inner five year old coming out and squealing upon seeing Prince Eric’s castle and the entrance to the ride, then sure,” I said, giving him a smile and turning back to the front.

“Well I want to go on Pirates of the Caribbean first,” Anna said and I rolled my eyes.

“Of course you do,” I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

“I love Pirates,” Nick said, leaning forward in his seat.

“Of course you do,” I whispered and I saw Dani smile next to me.

“Can I go with you guys?” Frankie asked, looking back at Nick and Anna.

“Whoa, guys, maybe we should be asking our parents if we can split up like this first before we start planning it,” Kevin said with a laugh.

“I’m fine with it if the Mitchell’s don’t mind,” Denise said, shrugging her shoulders and looking at my mother.

“I’m alright with it,” Mom said, looking at Dad who nodded his head. “It gives the four of us time to get to know each other.”

“Thanks Mom!” Anna and I said at the same time.

“Dani, what are you and Kevin going to do?” I asked. “Do you want to join us?”

“Well we’ll head over that way with you but I really want to go on Prince Charming’s Carousel first,” Dani said with a big smile on her face.

“Disney World makes everyone a kid again,” Kevin said, shaking his head with a laugh.

****

Once we got to the Magic Kingdom parking lot, Mark found a spot and got on his walkie-talkie. Within a few minutes another Disney employee drove up in a four car tram big enough for all of us to fit on to take us to the entrance. There were four security guards sitting in the first car.

“Why so much security?” Anna asked, looking out the window.

“Well, we are a large group,” I said as we climbed out of the van.

“Besides, since we’re splitting into four groups anyway it’s kind of convenient,” Kevin Sr. said, leading us over to the tram.

“Alright folks, just give me a call whenever y’all are ready to go back to your hotel and I’ll scoot on over here,” Mark said walking back to the van as we thanked him. “Have a magical day!”

“Jonas and Mitchell families,” one of the security guards said as we all stopped in front of the tram.

“Yes sir,” Kevin Sr. said.

“Hi there. I’m Geoff and this is Larry, Brandon, and Wayne. We’ll be your security detail these next few days,” Geoff said, and we all shook hands.

“What is it you’re planning to do today?” Brandon asked, looking around at our group.

“Well it just so happens that we’ll be splitting into four groups,” Kevin Sr. said, gesturing around to us.

“That makes things a little easier,” Wayne said with a laugh.

“What are the different groups going to be?” Geoff asked.

“Myself, my wife, and Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell will be one group,” Kevin Sr. said. “Kevin and Danielle will be their own group. Stephanie and Joe another and the last group will be Nick, Anna, and Frankie.”

“I’ll stick with the four of you,” Larry said, motioning to our parents.

“I’ll go with Kevin and Danielle,” Wayne said.

“I’ll take Nick, Anna, and Frankie,” Geoff said, patting Nick on the shoulder.

“So that sticks me with you two,” Brandon said, shaking Joe’s hands and mine.

“Now that that’s all settled, shall we?” Geoff asked, pointing over his shoulder to the tram. Everyone climbed in and the employee driving drove us on over to the entrance. A lot of people turned to look once they got out of the way. Some, mostly girls, would point and squeal and shout I love you.

“This is so weird,” I said as I noticed some girls pointing at my family and whispering to each other.

“You get used to it after awhile,” Joe said.

“Says the guy who’s had like, eight years experience. I’ll only have to deal with it for a week.”

“You never know, maybe one day you’ll marry someone famous and be thrust into the spotlight,” Danielle said with a wink.

“That’ll be the day,” Anna said, hopping out of the tram and following Nick to the security bag check.

Once we all got through security and the entrance we stood off to the side of Main Street. People gawked and some waved and the boys would smile and wave back. I was surprised at how thoughtful these people were being and not bugging them for pictures or autographs.

“Ok, so first thing’s first. Do you have lunch reservations?” Wayne asked, looking from my parents to the Jonas’.

“Yes,” Mom said. “At The Plaza Restaurant here on Main Street.”

“What time?”

“One o’clock.”

“Alright so I guess we’ll just separate into the four groups and depending on where we are around 12:30 start heading over here so you can make your reservation. Sound good?” Geoff asked looking at all of us as we nodded our heads. “Alright, off we go.”

“So, where are we headed?” Brandon asked, looking at Joe and me.

“Fantasyland Forest!” I said excitedly.

“I think she’s excited,” Brandon said, looking at Joe.

“You think?” he asked with a laugh.

“Stop making fun of me,” I said with a pout as Brandon led us through the park towards Fantasyland Forest.

“Hey, hey. No one’s making fun,” Brandon said, holding his hands up defensively.

“It’s actually kind of cute,” Joe said, giving me a smile. I blushed and turned my head.

“Oh, hold on a second,” I said, stopping and reaching into my bag. I pulled out my headband and put it on. “How do I look?”

“Adorable,” Joe said with a smile.

“Are you being serious or are you secretly making fun of me again?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

“I’m being serious!” he said with a laugh. “You’re just going to have to start believing me when I say stuff to you.”

“I’m sorry it’s just still so… fresh,” I said. “I’m still adjusting to the fact that I’m in Disney World spending the day with Joe Jonas.”

“Whom you’ve probably idolized for forever,” Brandon said nonchalantly.

“Shut. Up. Brandon,” I said through my teeth and they both laughed.

“No, I get it,” Joe said, shrugging his shoulders.

“So, Joe, who’s your favorite Disney character?” I asked as we started walking again.

“Buzz Lightyear,” he said automatically and I laughed.

“He is pretty awesome,” I said. “Oh man, I can’t wait until we go on the Space Ranger Spin! I’m so totally going to kick your ass!”

“In your dreams,” he said.

“You may, however, kick my ass on Toy Story Mania… that one is a little hard for me because of the stupid trigger,” I said, touching his arm.

“I actually haven’t been on that one,” he said and I opened my mouth in shock.

“You’re kidding,” I said, stopping to stare at him.

“I’m not 100% sure if it was open the last time I was here. If it was I just never got around to going on it.”

“Shame on you if that’s the case,” I said sticking my tongue out.

“Steph, you should grab your camera out of your bag,” he said, changing topics.

“Why?”

“Because Prince Eric’s castle is coming up,” he said, pointing ahead of us and I could see the tip of the castle just over the treetops.

“Ah!” I squealed as I swung my bag over my shoulder and reached for my camera.

“She’s not going to scream the whole time there, is she?” Brandon asked and I glared at him.

“No, I am not. Thank you very much,” I said causing the two of them to laugh. “Hey Joe, has anyone ever told you that you kind of look like Prince Eric? Or am I the only one who has ever thought that?”

“Actually… I think I kind of look like him myself. But that can stay between us,” he said, winking at me.

“Anna thinks you look like Aladdin,” I said, stopping to take a picture of the castle.

“Nah,” Joe said shaking his head and I laughed. “Stephanie Mitchell, are you ready to experience the brand new Little Mermaid ride for the first time in your life?”

“You bet!” I said excitedly as we reached the start of the cue.

“Alright well only… 90 minutes until that happens,” he said looking up at the sign overhead that displayed how long the wait was.

“What? No special celebrity treatment?” I asked, gawking at him.

“Uh, no,” he said with a laugh.

“Tough,” Brandon said smiling at me and crossing his arms.

“Don’t act so smug Brandon,” I said with a pout. “Hey do you go on the rides too or do you wait at the exit?”

“It depends on the ride,” he said, shrugging his shoulders. “I’m definitely not going on this baby ride, that’s for sure.”

“Okay, I wish one of the other guys decided to go with us,” I said jokingly, turning to Joe.

“Rude,” Brandon said.

“Hey, you asked for it,” I said, shrugging my shoulders. “It is not smart to insult The Little Mermaid in front of me.”

“Duly noted,” he said, nodding his head. “Now you two bond or whatever while we wait in this God awful line.”

“You’re one of a kind, Brandon,” Joe said, shaking his head and laughing.

“I know,” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey!!! Here's chapter 3!
I love how long these chapters get... unless you think they're full of too much crap? Hmm well I think it's all exciting. Anywhoooo what do you guys think of Joe and Steph's connection so far? Cool? And what do you think of Brandon? He may come off as an asshole but it's in a joking manner. So yeah... let me know what you think! Hopefully I'll get more and more comments.... and readers... as the story progresses. If not... whatever... I'm gonna write it for the hell of it because I wanna :p hahaha

Thanks to everyone who's read, commented, and subscribed!! I love you all! <3
~Steph