Disney Dream

To Infinity and Beyond

“Best. Ride. Ever,” I said enthusiastically as Joe and I met Brandon at the exit of The Little Mermaid ride.

“Oh please, it’s a baby ri- ow!” Brandon cried, grabbing his arm.

“I warned you,” I said. “Okay, Joe, you pick next.”

“Hmm… where to?” he asked, tapping his chin.

“Fun ride, fun ride, fun ride,” Brandon chanted silently as I laughed.

“I want to go on the new and improved Dumbo ride,” he said pointing to the large circus tent further down the path.

“You have got to be kidding me. I’m with a bunch of infants,” Brandon groaned.

“You were right,” Joe said, turning to me. “I wish we had one of the other guys.”

“Correction, rude infants,” Brandon scoffed.

“How about after this one you get to pick the next one,” I said.

“That sounds good to me,” Brandon said. “Now come on, the sooner you get on this kiddie ride, the sooner we can go on the one I pick.”

“Alright, alright,” Joe said.

****

“Come on, come on,” Brandon said, ushering Joe and I towards him at the exit of Dumbo.

“Geez,” Joe said as we caught up to him.

“So where are we going?” I asked.

“Oh you’ll see,” Brandon said, leading us over towards Tomorrowland.

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?” I asked, pulling a piece of gum out of my pocket and chomping on it.

“Why would you?” Joe asked.

“If Brandon doesn’t like kiddie rides and he’s leading us into Tomorrowland…”

“Don’t tell me you’ve never been on it,” Brandon said, turning around with his mouth open.

“Never been on what?” Joe asked, looking between the two of us. I just looked at Brandon and could feel the blood leaving my face.

“Oh my God! You have to go on it!” Brandon exclaimed.

“On what?” Joe asked again impatiently.

“Space Mountain,” I said, looking at him, my eyes wide.

“You’ve never been on Space Mountain?” he asked.

“I’m not a big fan of roller coasters,” I admitted as Brandon led us to the queue.

“Which is why you like the kiddie rides,” Brandon said and I rolled my eyes.

“You’ll be fine,” Joe said smiling at me. “But if you get scared my hand will be there for you to squeeze.”

“Such a gentleman,” I said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Gag me,” Brandon said, mock sticking a finger in his mouth.

“Will you knock it off?” I asked, gently smacking his arm.

“Only because you asked so nicely,” he said, rolling his eyes as he said it.

“Remind me to drink extra caffeine tomorrow before dealing with you two,” Joe said with a laugh as we moved forward in the line.

As we proceeded to go through the line we chatted about random stuff. Joe took some pictures with fans that were in the line. To my surprise none of them asked who I was though I could see it in their eyes. And I heard the whispers.

“Just ignore it,” Joe whispered in my ear.

“Huh?” I asked, looking up at him.

“The whispers,” he said, jerking his head to the right where some girls were looking towards us and whispering to each other. “You look uncomfortable.”

“Well it’s partly that and partly the fact that we’re almost on the ride,” I said, wringing my hands together.

“You’ll be fine!” he said, putting his hand on my back and leading me forward. The ride took off and we were going to be on the next one. I bit my lip out of nervousness.

“I really hate rollercoasters,” I said as I heard the screams of the people currently on the ride.

“Steph, this ride is going to change your life,” Brandon said from where he stood in his spot next to us where he’d be sitting behind us.

“Or end it,” I whispered and Joe laughed.

The coaster car pulled in and the occupants got out on the other side. I took a deep breath as the gates opened for us to get on. With my body shaking I climbed into the car and sat down as Joe took the seat next to me. My hands were shaking so bad I could barely get my belt buckled.

“You ready?” Joe asked, pulling down the lap bar.

“As I’ll ever be,” I said, squeezing the lap bar, my knuckles turning white.

“Here we go!” Brandon shouted as the car lurched forward on the tracks. My hands squeezed tighter and I closed my eyes. I opened them when I felt Joe’s hand on top of mine.

****

“So?” Brandon asked as we exited Space Mountain.

“Well,” I said, flexing my hands. “I think I’m starting to get the feeling back in my hands.”

“Same here,” Joe said, flexing his hands and I laughed.

“Oops,” I said, covering my mouth with my hand. “I’m so sorry!”

“It’s alright,” he said, shaking his hand to try to get the blood flowing.

“But how did it make you feel?” Brandon asked.

“Well it was exhilarating, but I don’t know. My stomach is a little iffy.”

“Well, I think we have time for one more ride before we have to meet back up with our families for lunch,” Joe said, looking at his watch.

“Since it’s here and it’s my turn to pick we’re totally going on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin!” I said, jumping up and down slightly as Brandon and Joe laughed.

“Well let’s go,” Brandon said leading the way. “Looks like the line isn’t too bad right now, people must be off eating.”

“Awesome,” Joe said, slowing down as we got to our spot in the queue.

“This is going to be great. I’m so going to kick your ass,” I said excitedly.

“We’ll see about that,” Joe said, rubbing his hands together. “However, that might just be possible. I still don’t have the feeling completely back in my hands.”

“I’m sorry… again,” I said, ducking my head down a slight smile on my face.

“It’s no problem. I offered,” he said with a laugh.

“Well you guys are both wrong. If anyone’s going to kick some ass, it’s me,” Brandon said, pointing at himself with both thumbs causing Joe and me to laugh.

“Oh it’s on,” I said as we moved further up in the line, waiting our turn.

****

“I told you so!” I exclaimed as Joe, Brandon, and I exited the Space Ranger Spin. I had gotten the highest score of the three of us while Brandon had the lowest. I was only ahead of Joe by a thousand or so points.

“Yeah, yeah. Shut it,” Brandon said, crossing his arms as we made our way back to Main Street.

“You’re such a sore loser dude,” Joe said, shaking his head.

“It’s not that I lost,” he said, turning to look back at us.

“It’s that you got beat by a girl,” I said, finishing his sentence for him.

“Hey kids,” Denise said once we were in earshot. We were the first of the kids to arrive. “I’m surprised to see you here first, Joseph.”

“Very funny Mom,” he said, sitting on the bench next to her.

“How was your morning?” my Mom asked as I sat next to Joe.

“You’ll never guess what I did!” I said loudly as I crossed my legs.

“What?” she asked, not bothering to guess.

“I. Rode. Space. Mountain,” I said, exaggerating every word.

“No way,” Dad said with fake shock.

“It’s true, she did,” Joe said, nudging my side. “I still barely have feeling in my fingers to prove it.”

“I’m sure that felt great,” Mom said as our parents all laughed.

“What about you, what did you guys do?” he asked.

“We worked our way through Adventureland and Frontierland,” Kevin Sr. said.

“That’s where we’re heading after this,” I said as Kevin and Danielle joined us.

“Hi!” Danielle said excitedly as she, Kevin, and Wayne were close enough.

“Hi back,” I said with a laugh when I noticed her pink, princess Minnie ears.

“You look like you had fun,” Joe said as Kevin and Danielle sat across from us.

“We did,” Kevin said. “We spent practically the whole time in Fantasyland.”

“I just can’t get enough of the Princesses!” Danielle exclaimed.

“Trust me, I know that feeling,” I said as she laughed.

“Where are your brothers?” Denise asked, leaning forward so she could see past Joe and me.

“And your sister,” Mom added with some frustration to her voice as she checked her watch.

“I think I see them,” I said, standing up and turning to look behind me. “Yeah, it’s them.”

“Sorry! Sorry,” Anna said as they rushed forward to join us. “It’s my fault.”

“We know,” my parents and I said at the same time causing the Jonas’ to laugh and Anna to cross her arms.

“Come on, let’s go,” Mom said, waving her hand towards the entrance to the restaurant. “The sooner we get in the sooner we get out to go on more rides.”

“We’re so going on the Tea Cups after this,” Brandon said as he entered behind Joe and me.

“Absolutely not,” Joe and I said at the same time.

“Fine,” he said with a pout as he crossed his arms. “But we’re definitely going on them at some point.

“Insert the so-called-for duh here,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“There’s no need to be mean.”

“Can you two be civil at least through lunch?” Joe asked with a laugh.

“I’ll try my best,” I said.

“I guess. If I have to,” Brandon said.

“Brandon, are you giving these two a rough time?” Geoff asked with a laugh as he sat down.

“Yes!” Joe and I exclaimed.

“Guys, you’re not supposed to rat me out,” he said through his teeth.

“Be nicer and we won’t have any problems,” I said with a laugh.

“Gah,” he said, sitting back and crossing his arms. “Fine.”

“Good boy,” I said, rubbing my hand on his hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4! Yes, still in Magic Kingdom, still the same day. And the day is only half over... do you guys think it's too much spanning the same day over a few different chapters? There's just too much to put in! So yeah... that's how it is :p

So I'm starting to just love Brandon, I don't know about you guys. He's such a sarcastic dick. But he's a lovable sarcastic dick :P haha How do you guys feel?

Thanks so much for reading and thanks to those that have commented! :D
~Steph <3