Status: Still typing :)))

Yours, Mine

Promise

"Truce, Damon! A truce! Why the fuck would you go and desiccate my brother when all he did was pass through here? You ungrateful barbarian!" Rebekah said. She wanted to rip out Damon's heart and watch him bleed to death.

"Klaus is the reason why Caroline can't come home to us. She needs to be with her mother, with her friends and with the person who wants to be with her but you killed him." Elena spoke. She hates Klaus. Why shouldn't she? He killed her Aunt Jenna and quite a lot of people but that doesn't give her the right take someone's life in exchange for another. What about retribution? Hasn't she ever heard of that?
Everyone stared at me the moment I walked in to the room. Stefan and Rebekah were beside me and Damon and the others except Matt stood there in front of me. "I didn't leave because of him, Elena. I left because I chose to go after what I want. No one compelled me to do it. My mom didn't tell you because I told her not to." I told them.

Elena walked towards me and said, "The man's a murderer. We have to stick together, Caroline. A witch from Emily Bennett's bloodline helped us do that since Bonnie said that she won't help us. Leave Klaus be."

"No, Elena. You need to stop thinking about what Klaus did and just move on, I know I did. Now, tell me where he is now?" I asked her.

She glared at me and said, "I can't believe you're saying this. After all the things that he did, you're siding with him? With them!"

I saw her eyes darken and her fangs protrude from her mouth. I felt her body against me, pressed against the wall but I didn't budge. besides I'm stronger. So, I grabbed her by the arm and threw her on the floor, my knee buried on her back. She kept struggling but I didn't let her go. "Don't make me say it twice. Where are you hiding his body?" I asked.

I'm sorry, Elena... but I don't want to lose him again. "You've got three seconds to let her go, Barbie!" I heard Damon spoke. I caught a grin on Elena's face. But Rebekah and Stefan stopped him from attacking me. "I'm sorry, brother but I'm gonna have to go with Caroline on this one. There was a truce." Stefan broke his silence.

I'll thank him after this. Damon growled as he stared at us, "You think that he's gonna change for you, Caroline? That jack-ass knows nothing about love." He said.

Then it hit me, that's what I first thought of him too but that all changed when he decided to show me another side of him. In the end, we both felt alone in the world. Klaus made me realize that there's something more to my future. He made me realize that every sacrifice that people make, there's an equal amount of happiness in return. He's gonna change for me? No... he changed me.

♤♤♤


Finally, we found the casket where Klaus' body was in. They hid him in the tomb where no vampire can come out, the place where a lot of vampires died.

Matt was the one who went in and took out Klaus. When Bonnie murmured a spell that I barely understood, the casket opened and I saw Klaus. He opened his eyes and stared at me. Rebekah pulled the chains while Stefan came with blood bags. It was enough to pump blood in his system to get him back on his feet again.

After a few hours, there he was. Right in front of me, staring at me as he smiled, "What's wrong, love? Did you miss me?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes to disagree but when I felt him walk towards me, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. "Y'know if you weren't so lucky to have me, you'd be a toasted Hybrid Original! God, Klaus! What the hell is wrong with you? You know that they still hate you. I can't believe---"

All of my thoughts disappeared when I felt his lips pressed on mine. I didn't bother with Matt and Bonnie staring at us or that Stefan and Rebekah were giggling while we were kissing. All that mattered was now. He's here now and I can't let him go... not now, not ever.

When we parted, I felt like someone pulled out my heart. "To me, you are everything and to lose you... means I lose my humanity." I said to him.

Then he smiled at me, showing those cute dimples on either side of his mouth. I feel like kissing him again, "It's not fun without you on the other side, Caroline."

I chuckled a bit and placed my arms around his neck, and said, "Well, eternity isn't gonna fun when I'm strolling down the streets of Paris or Rome or even Tokyo."

Seeing him this close again made everything feel right. "I think we should get moving. I need to catch my flight to New York." Bonnie spoke, "Let's hang out some other time, Care."

Bonnie decided to leave first, "Well, I have football practice. So, I guess I'll call you when I'm free. I missed you Caroline." Matt said but he went and left the four of us as well. Stefan shook hands with Klaus and smiled at each other, "I see that you're taking care of my darling little sister, Stefan." Klaus said.

"Of course, she helped me out big time. I guess I'll see you when I see you. We have to get going, we also have a flight going to London. We'll see you there, Caroline." Stefan spoke. The two of us said our goodbyes and he went back to his car first.

Rebekah gave Klaus a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek, she said, "Nik, I missed you. Take care of Caroline, alright? She's been through a lot without you there. Well, I better get going. Stefan's waiting."

I saw a great deal of happiness in Rebekah's eyes when they parted. Klaus is here now. It doesn't get any better than that.

♤♤♤


When everyone finally left, Klaus and I went back to the Mikaelson mansion to talk. He sat as he kept his eyes on me. It felt like the ball again. He didn't take his eyes off of me even for one second. "What? What is it?" I asked.

He breathed in and pulled me to sit on his lap. His eyes were staring in to mine and I couldn't look away, "For the first time in my life, I was afraid..." he paused as his hand gently brushed my cheek, "...afraid that I might not see you live your life to it's fullest, afraid that I might not see these eyes glimmer or touch this skin that makes me lose control. I was afraid that I won't see the woman that I fell for grow stronger and have everything at her disposal."

"You don't have to be afraid. I'm right here."

I felt the sudden urge to kiss him and I did. It was mind-blowing and I couldn't explain what's going on in my head but I love it. I love the feeling of his hands on me and his lips on mine. It was addictive and I can't get enough of him.

"To tell you the truth, I was afraid as well. I don't know why but my heart felt like it stopped beating when Tyler told me that they desiccated you again. I know that you were still alive but it felt like you died and I'm scared."

His arms tightened around my waist and I couldn't help feel happy. I felt safe, almost peaceful in his arms. I just wish that he will never let me go.

♤♤♤


Love is a vampire's greatest weakness.

That's what everyone says... well, everyone in the vampire community. But I think it also makes us strong.

Love can become a double-edged sword and if you're not careful, you'll get hurt but if you don't take the risk of getting hurt then why bother love at all? Why bother doing such things if in the end you'll just regret it? That's not love... that's bullshit. That's like telling yourself that you don't want to breathe in life anymore. So yea, it's everyone's weakness. Humans, werewolves, witches, and any other supernatural beings out there. It's all the same. But that doesn't mean it must remain as a weakness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good? Bad? Comments... : )