Status: On The Go. Comment and shit please :)

And Though You Try To Save Me

I Love You More Then Words Can Say

Gerard and Frank had finally reached Frank's historic house. Frank's hand was obviously sweating, through his glove. Frank froze, and Gerard knelt down. He smiled a reassuring smile at the kid, and the kid just mirrored him.

"Frank there is no reason to be scared, ok? If... it makes you feel better, we can stay together the whole time. You won't even have to do anything, just sit on your bed, and tell me what to grab. You really need this stuff, even if it is just a little. I will take you shopping, and everything, ok? And... when you Aunt comes back... you can, finally get rid of me." Frank had a look of shock, and Gerard bit his lip. Gerard really was worried that Frank didn't want him around anymore. He thought that maybe the kid didn't really want him. He was just clinging to him because there was no one else to be with. Frank leant forward and kissed Gerard's cheek. He came back and shook his head,

"I don't want to be with my Aunt. I want you. P-please don't ever, ever say that ok? Gerard, I know. Um. I love you ok?" Gerard's jaw dropped, and he nearly lost his breath and his heart was going insane. He never expected that type of answer let alone that Frank loved him.

Gerard now knew that he loved Frank, but he really did all along.

"Frank, I. I love you too." He smiled a small smile. Gerard just felt above the sky about this. He knows what it is like to love someone, but... Frank was different to him. He was just... different. Gerard kissed Franks lips gently, and smiled. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerards waist and the kiss got more heated. This scared Gerard and he pulled away.

"Lets just go in, and um. I will... explain later ok? Just... yeah. Lets get your stuff and get the fuck out. Ok? Please?" Frank raised his eyebrows, and opened his mouth to say something. He closed it, deciding not to. He just nodded and smiled at Gerard. They went into the house, both shaking. They both really didn't want to do this, but Gerard felt braver with Frank. And Frank vise versa.

The fear was war. The fear was a war in Gerard and Frank's heads.
And they were Allies.

Frank immediately froze up, looking around the house. Gerard wrapped his arm around Frank, and moved slowly to Frank's room. They got there, and Gerard looked at Franks guitar, smiling. Frank removed himself from Gerard and grabbed a bag off of the floor. He started stuffing clothes and stuff in it, sniffling. Gerard knew he was hiding his tears, but Gerard didn't ask. He felt it wasn't needed. He knew what was wrong. There was no reason to ask.

"Gerard, can we go now?" Frank asked, and Gerard nodded, but then looked to his guitar. Frank looked too, and shook his head. Gerard nodded, and let Frank leave, and then he grabbed it. Gerard thought Frank wasn't thinking rationally, so he did as said. Frank was outside by the time Gerard made it down the stairs. Gerard looked at all of the photos on the walls, and smiled. Frank was little, a teen and then a teenager. Gerard knew that Frank loved his mother, and it meant a lot just to see photos of her. Gerard grabbed one of the recent photos off of the wall, and put it inside his jacket. He made his way out the door, and grabbed Frankie into a hug as he saw tears streaming down his face.

"Gerard! I miss them, so much. I mean, it was my fault! They hated me! Th-" Frank choked and continued,

"Gerard they hate me!!" Gerard bit his lip and held Frank tighter. Frank sobbed, and Gerard said quietly,

"Frank you have a innocent soul ok? No one could hate you! I love you ok? I love you. I have never loved someone outside of family, and even then that is questionable. We can go to my room, and I will lock it, and... we can be us? Ok? I love you Frankie. We will stay in there, and no one can hurt you. I will make sure you and I don't go to school, or at least I will try. I really can't promise, but tonight.. it will just be us. Ok? K?" Gerard said, struggling not to cry himself. He didn't wanna have to go to school, and he couldn't be with Frank 24/7 but he would try. Frank pulled out of Gerards arms, and smiled. Just a small smile.

Gerard smiled at Frank, sitting there playing his guitar. Gerard had a acoustic in the corner of his room, hiden by clothes. The story behind it, Gerard would never wanna say again. He planned on hiding it, so Frank didn't get the idea he knew how to play.

Frank hummed along, and he looked up at the door. Gerard figured he was trying to check if it was still locked. Frank continued on, and Gerard fought back a giggle.

The knock on the door startled both of the boys, and Gerard got up and unlocked and opened the door.

"Time for supper." Gerards mom said simply, and Gerard smiled and nodded. She left and Gerard closed the door and locked it. Frank was already up, placing his guitar in the corner of the room. Gerard smiled, and Frank smiled back.

They really didn't have to talk anymore, and they both liked it in silence.

At the table, Mikey was being rather annoying. Gerard really didn't like the fact that he was asking if Gerard and Frank loved eachother, which made him super uncomfortable. His mother knew they were sort of together, but he still was embarressed.

"Mikey, please. Just... be quiet." Gerard mumbled, and his brother shut up immediately. They ate supper in silence, Franks and Gerards hands linked together. Frank was getting uncomfortable, and Gerard could tell.

Gerard didn't know the reason Frank was the way he was. Quiet and skittish. A lot. But Gerard knew that when Frank wanted to tell him he would. Gerard knew why he was quiet, but he preffered to let the reason to be left buried.

"Can we please go downstairs mom?" Gerard asked as he saw he and Franks plates empty. His mom nodded, and Gerard and Frank left hand in hand.

Gerard left Frank as he went to the bathroom, and when he returned, Frank was already passed out on the bed. Gerard locked the door, and smiled at Frank. He walked over and kissed him lightly on the forehead and lyed down next to him, and whispered,

"I love you Frank."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I know I took a while to update, but I was just figuring out the new site, before I updated. Short I know, but look! They said "I Love You"

I really am not happy about how it is turning out. But I think I am gonna make a new twist, because honestly... grr.

Please comment, I need some writer juice :D (y)

Anyone like the new Mibba? As of now, I don't, but I think I will get used to it. :D

Comments make me horny!!!! ;)