Status: Subscribe and Comment Please?! :3

Change Is Good

Trouble

I chewed on my nail nervously, staring at the front door. Knowing all too well that when I enter, I was screwed for life.

Come on, Adeline, she can't be that mad at you...

Or can she?

I battled with inner-self; One half of me wanted to just enter the house and accept my fate, but another half told me to run.

I need to leave soon, anyways. But do I really want to leave the one who took me in, and gave me a home?

I let out a shaky sigh. Yeah, that was right, I needed to leave soon. I needed to continue my mission of rebellion.

Wait, what am I thinking? This is no rebellion mission, this has been my mission of freedom, and it will remain that way forever, even if it kills me.

Its better than living in a hellhole I used to call a home, with my Mom and Dad.

They're most likely still looking for me, I doubt highly they would give up that fast. It hasn't been too long since I've been gone, has it?

I chewed on my bottom lip. Victoria has been nothing but kind to me, and I'm repaying her by thinking about leaving her alone. I wonder what she is up to now. I slowly crept to the side of the house, and peeked through the windows. When I looked, I regretted doing so.

In the dining room, sat Victoria, weeping into her hands.

She's, crying over me?

At that moment, I regretted ever thinking about leaving, I regretted ever leaving the house for my own entertainment, but most of all,

I regretted making the most important person in my life, cry for me.