Status: Subscribe and Comment Please?! :3

Change Is Good

Setting In...

I guess you can say everything was 'okay' now.

Rico decided that I will be able to stay here for as long as I needed, which I was very relieved and thankful. Although, Rico still thinks its best for me to live with my mother, but I differed immediately, reminding him of the many years I went through torment, and abuse, mentally and physically. He never brought up another word of that subject ever again afterward.

As of right now, I was sitting by the windowsill of my small, yet comfortable hotel room, gazing out into the snow filled streets, sudden interest unusally striking me as I stared at the on-coming traffic.

Thats what I've been doing for the past weeks, sitting in my room, moping like a lost puppy. I think Rico might've noticed my lost concious, as he walked into my room, without knocking, obviously knowing I wouldn't open it anyway.

"Zaviour, my boy, what seems to be troubling you?" He placed a comforting, father like hand on my shoulder. I tore my strong gaze from the outdoors, meeting his worried hazel eyes, before looking down at my hands.

Honestly, while I pretended to be quiet, I was actually thinking of a answer to his question.

"I don't know anymore, Rico." I finally admitted. Rico moved from his spot of standing, sitting right infront of me, possibly trying to get a better look at me. I was a mess; My hair was dirty and tousled from my stressed days, my skin was paler, my eyes seemed darker than usual as well.

"What do you mean? You're finally a free man, Zaviour! You can be who you want to be! You have the freedom in your hands, Zaviour."

"Thats exactly it, Rico, I don't know who I want to be." I snapped. I wasn't angry with him. I wasn't frustrated with him. I wasn't stressed with him.

The truth was..I was angry with myself. I was frustrated with myself. I was stressed with myself because I couldn't find who I needed and who I wanted to be.

I let my head hang, not letting my eyes meet his. I was scared to see his reaction, maybe even terrified. My body jolted up in supirise to hear his laugh. I looked up at him, slightly confused as to why he was even laughing.

"I thought you were angry with me." I was more of questioning myself, but it escaped my lips. He stopped his laughter, wiping a stray tear that escaped during his laugh affair.

"Zaviour! Of course you don't know yet! You're still young! But just because you haven't found out, doesn't mean to waste your time moping around! Go out there! Your destiny might be out there somewhere!"

As much as I didn't want it to be true...He was right. I can't just sit around like a bump on a log, moping about having no life, and go find one. A smile rose on my lips. I stood to my feet, patting Rico's back as I passed by, running into my bathroom.
I ran the faucet of my shower, stripping my clothing and quickly stepping in. A loud knock came at the door.

"What are you up to, Zaviour?!" I didn't reply. I finished quickly, stepping out with a towel wrapped around my waist. I brushed my teeth, while making a effort in blow drying my hair. I walked out as soon as I finished, already seeing Rico holding up a set of clothes, a smirk on his features. I simply smiled as a thanks, grabbing the clothes and racing back inside the bathroom to get dressed.

"Now will you tell me where your going?" I zipped up my hoodie, meeting Rico's gaze.

"I'm going into town and going to find a job." I answered, fixing my beanie that was on my head. Rico grinned.

"Following my words, aren't you Zaviour?" I nodded, walking towards the lobby's exit.

"Wish me luck!" I called before exitting out into the cold, winter afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooo sorry about the late update :( I'll try to update sooner