Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
I heard the song Black & Yellow and I knew it could be one of two things 1. My alarm or 2. My phone. I rolled over and found out it was my phone was ringing. I answered and heard a very familiar voice.
“Hey Riley” I heard.
This was the voice of my good friend David Krejci. David Krejci from the Boston Bruins.
“Hey David” I replied.
“You need to get back home with me!”
“Woah David that’s sounds perverse I’m six years younger than you.”
“Well you need to the guys and I miss you”.
"Is that true?” I asked.
“Very true.” he replied "I already bought you a ticket and you have to come I mean I’m in game freaking 6!" "
I know, David and I am proud of you guys."
“Thanks for the support does that mean you’re going to come to the game?” he asked with a hint of hopefulness in his voice.
“You don’t have to ask me twice I‘ll take the damn ticket” I said.
We said our good- byes and I got out of bed. I grabbed my laptop knowing David my whole life I knew he had already sent me the ticket for the plane and he did.
I had been living with my grandma since I left Boston. She lives in the Czech Republic. She moved here after my parents got married. My grandma and I have been close since the day I was born. We became extremely close the day my mother died. My brother, Chris, and I witnessed her death.
Chris and I were playing street hockey and I was in goal not wear any gear, stupid I know, but I was six I wasn’t thinking. Well what happened was my brother shot the puck right in my chin. Well my chin started bleeding so we had to go to the hospital. On our way there a drunk driver plowed in to our car. Someone who witnessed the accident called for an ambulance. My brother and I were lucky we had a couple of bumps and bruises, but my mom wasn’t so lucky sadly a couple of days later my mother died. It was hard for my dad to raise two kids so during summer vacations we would spend them with our grandma. That’s how David and I became best friends just from hanging out during summer vacation.
I told my grandma about how David had invited me back to Boston and she told me to be careful. I ran into my room and started packing the last thing I packed was a picture of Chris, David and me with a Scooby-Dooby Doo band-aid on my chin when we were all younger.
I got into my grandma’s car and we headed for the airport. When we arrived I kissed my grandma good-bye and got out of the car. I boarded the plane and within a couple of hours I would be back in Boston and seeing all my old friends.
When I got off the plane Horton was there to greet me I ran to him it was so nice to see a familiar face. I was also happy to see Nathan’s son Dylan was there too. It was hard to see Nathan not because we didn’t get along, but the fact he was out with a serious concussion and he wasn’t playing I mean the guys owe him immensely for scoring that one goal against the Tampa Bay Lightning causing the Bruins to move on to the Stanley Cup.
While driving to the rink to see all the guys at practice Dylan was in the back of the car loudly rapping Black & Yellow. It was so adorable. I text David to let him know that Nathan had picked me up and I was heading to the Garden.
On the ride there Nathan asked me many questions and how my grandma was. I answered and asked him how Tammy was holding up I mean she witnessed Nathan getting hit that’s very hard to watch.
We arrived at the Garden Nathan got Dylan out and I got my suitcase out of his car. David and Milan were outside waiting for us. I ran to them and gave each of them a huge hug to both of them.
“I’m so happy to see you guys” I said
“Good to see you two” Milan said mocking me
“Shut up Luuuuch” I said
“Uh-oh is it that time of the month again” Milan asked in a mocking tone of voice
“I don’t know is it?” I replied
“Ohhhhhh” replied all the guys
“You won round one” Milan said
“C’mon Riley we got to go” I heard David say I said good-bye to all the guys and got into David’s car.
On the way to David’s apartment David asked me many questions about my love life. I was used to it David was like my older brother. I answered all of his questions some of them I don’t think had to do with my love life but David knew ways to get things out of me.
“You excited for the game” David asked
“Yeah I am” I replied.
Game 7 was coming up game 6 was tonight and you could feel how nervous David was.
“David” I said
“Yeah” he replied.
“What’s wrong other than you being nervous for game 6?”
“I’m nervous about you and you know who I’m talking about” David replied.
I knew what he was talking about he was talking about the rookies and about how drunk they get.
We arrived at David’s place I looked at him like it was good to be home. David grabbed my suitcase and we walked up the stairs to his apartment. I opened the door and took my suitcase from David
“You know where to go” he told me.
I ran up the stairs to the spare bedroom I always stayed in. I quickly unpacked my bag and ran downstairs to get the gossip about the team and how much the guys were betting on the outcome. David and I talked for about an hour until we realized we had an hour to get to the Garden for game 6.
I quickly dashed upstairs ran in to the bathroom stripping down and ran into the shower. I took the time to shave my legs and my under arms and washing the necessary body parts. I got out of the shower wrapped a towel around my body. I quickly blow dried my hair and applied make up. I ran in to my room grabbed a pair of black lacy board shorts and a black lacey bra. I found a pair of skinny jeans threw those on, but didn’t know what top. So I thought I would ask David
“David where the fuck are you?” I called out.
“I’m in here” he yelled back. I thought to myself that really helps, but I followed the sound of his voice the best I could. I saw him from the foot of the stairs talking to someone outside the door; I wasn’t worried I was just wearing a bra in front of David he was like a brother to me and we had practically taken showers together.
“Gee Ri cover up” David yelled.
“What it’s not like you’ve never seen me without a shirt on Krej” I said.
“I know, but he hasn’t” David replied.
I looked to see who it was and of course it had to be Brad Marchand.
“Hey sexy” he said.
“Don’t flatter yourself Brad you’re never going to tap this ass in your life” I told him.
“I like a feisty girl” he replied, but I was not interested in Brad sure he was sweet, but a total asshole when he was drunk.
I ran up the stairs again and found a black shirt and slipped some black flats on. Brad, myself, and David piled into Brad’s car whom he called Sasha. We arrived at the Garden fifteen minutes until the guys were supposed to be there. We sat in Brad’s car and talked; it was mostly Brad and David talking about different plays they could use during their shifts. I sat quietly in the back thinking HOLY CRAP my best friend was in the Stanley freaking Cup and had a shot at winning it. The Bruins were one game done, but they had won every home game they had played in the finals and tonight would hopefully be no different. I said bye to Brad and David and went to go find Krista and Tammy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe, share