Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
THEY WON! THE BRUINS WON GAME 6! I ran to David, I was so proud of him.
“Holy crap” I yelled.
“What” David asked
“You’re in game 7”
“I know” he replied after a few minutes of processing what I just said he let out a huge scream. I went back to the locker room with Krista Ference and Tammy Horton. When I saw Bridget, Milan’s girlfriend, I ran and gave her a hug. The guys started to come out of the room first was Adam McQuiad
“Quaider” I yelled
“Hey Riley” he answered back.
He ran up and gave me a hug. I was close with all the guys because I was always around and I understood what they were going through. Next was a tall, dark, and handsome nineteen year old kid.
“Hey Tyler” I heard a little voice say. I looked down and saw Dylan was right next to my leg.
“Hey Dylan” Tyler replied crouching down to Dylan’s height and extending his hand for a high five. Dylan slapped his hand; Tyler stood back up and started staring at me. Tyler had big brown eyes and you couldn’t help but get lost in them.
“Hey Riley heard him say.
“Hey Tyler” I said. I saw Brad come out along with David I knew I had to snap out of looking at Tyler.
“Riley” I heard it turned out to be Brad.
“Yeah” I answered back.
“Stop staring at Tyler, it’s time to go” said Brad
“I wasn’t staring” I replied.
As we walked out of the Garden, David pulled me aside
“I don’t want you getting close to Tyler, he is a major player and if you get close to him he will end up dumping you or cheating on you!”
“I wasn’t planning on going out with him and he was staring at me.”I answered back.
We arrived home and I ran upstairs to my room to start packing. We were leaving for Vancouver in the morning and I was not going to be late for that. David came up to room to say good night.
I got ready for and climbed under the covers and closed my eyes. As soon as I closed my eyes I saw his face. I saw his big brown puppy dog eyes staring at me. I opened my eyes had I really just seen his face.
Shit I thought was I really dreaming of the guy David wanted me not to be with. Yes I was I Riley Bauer was still crushing over Tyler Seguin. I couldn’t believe it I mean Tyler was attractive, but he was a major player like David said. I never thought I would dream about him again. I mean I hadn’t seen Tyler since the Bruins were playing against the Tampa Bay Lightning. He was a major reason I left for Prague.
“Riley, Riley, Riley it’s time to get up” I heard David’s voice said. I got up out of bed I couldn’t let David know that I was dreaming of Tyler.
It was June 14, 2011 and it was 3 a.m. in Boston and we had to be at the air port by 4 a.m. I quickly packed my bag checking to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anything. I ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I found a pair of short jean shorts and a solid black shirt with the word “LOVE” written on it in white.
“Riley” I heard David yelling
“Coming” I yelled back.
I slipped into my black flip flops. Since David lived close to the air port we arrived early and saw Milan and his girlfriend Bridget. Bridget was one of the nicest girlfriends on the team and if you diss Milan in front of her well may the Lord help you.
”Hey Riley” I hear Bridget call out to me.
“Hi Bridget” I yelled back.
“Come over here” I walked over there giving her a hug.
“So” I said.
“Soooo” Bridget replied with a huge smile on her face.
“What?” I said feeling awkward in the situation.
“You and Tyler I want all the details.” She said.
Crap I thought she knew but wait how did she know about Tyler
“What about me and Tyler” I said.
“Well the way he was staring at you and when you were gone he was really upset. Last night he looked really happy.” she replied. “
Oh” I said.
“So nothing’s going on between you and Tyler” she said.
“Nothing” I replied very, very quickly.
After all the guys arrived I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Coach Claude standing behind me.
“Hey Coach” I said.
“Riley nice of you to come with us. I was wondering if you would sit on the bench with the guys during tomorrow night’s game” he said.
“I would be honored to Coach” I replied.
I looked at my Iphone it was 3:50 A.M. the plane would be boarding right about now. As we were walking over to board the plane Tammy came up behind me and we started talking.
I was surprised Tammy was going on the trip because Nathan couldn’t play cause of game 3.
“What Seat do you have” she asked.
“Seat 19” I said
“Same” she replied.
Thank God I thought I wouldn’t have to listen to any of the guys freak out about the game.
I put my headphones in my ears about to listen to music when he sat down next to me. Where was Tammy I thought?
I saw her about to sit down she was mouthing the words “Your welcome” to me. I text her saying why? The conversation went like this.
Me: why did u switch seats with him?
Tammy: he asked me to switch
Me: & u agreed
Tammy: Ya, u like him right?
Me: NO
Tammy: Oh. Sorry
Me: it’s ok I can suffer with him. Have fun with Marchand.
Tammy: I have Nathan behind me.
Me: That’s good g2g the flight attendant is giving me the death stare.
Tammy: Bye sorry about the seats.
Sitting next to him would make this whole trip awkward.
“Hey” he said.
I didn’t reply I put on “Decoded” by Paramore. When the song ended I looked up and saw him staring at me. I thought really this again.
“I know you can hear me.” He said.
“Hi” I said. Not wanting to listen to him.
“Excited for the game?” he asked.
“Very” I replied.
“Sooo” he said.”
“Ya” I replied.
“How’s life.” He asked.
“Great” I answered thinking life was great until this moment.
“Good to know” he answered back.
“This is so awkward” I whispered.
“Yes this is” he replied.
“How did you hear that” I asked.
“You have an Irish whisper” he answered back. “
I do” I said.
“Yes you do” he answered back.
“How’s your nerves” I asked hoping it would change the subject.
“They’re getting worse every day I hope I don’t mess up” he answered back.
I couldn’t believe I was going to say this but I did.
“You won’t mess up. You’ll play fine.” He looked up his face looked so cute when it was nervous.
Snap out of it I said to myself. I couldn’t like Tyler Seguin at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/subscribe
I hope you like this fan fiction. Sorry this took so long to update but my stupid laptop hasn't been connecting to the internet and today it decided to work. So sorry