Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 12

Chapter 12
I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and text Haley to tell her to meet me at Panera. I grabbed my keys and told David good-bye. I walked down to the parking garage and hopped into my Range Rover. I soon felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at who sent the text and it was Tyler. I hit the view button and it said:
Tyler: Hey, Honey I miss you and can we hangout tonight at my place. Nothing fancy.
Me: Yeah, what time?
Tyler: 7
Me: see you then. Love you
Tyler: Love you too. See you later
I started up my car and drove off to Panera. When I arrived I saw Haley sitting at a table near the window. I walked in and ordered and sat down across from her.
“Hey.” She said with a huge smile on her face.
“Hey, what did you do to David?” I said
“Nothing.” She replied with her cheeks turning pink and the smile on her face got bigger.
“That’s what he said.” I replied
“What did you and Tyler do?” she asked
“Well” I told her everything about the date. The candles, the walk, and the necklace. “He stayed the night and we said I Love You.”
I showed her my necklace and her face lit up. We heard are names got called and we grabbed our food.
“The necklace is beautiful. Tyler has great taste in jewelry.” Haley said
“I know and we are hanging out tonight.”
“Aw, cute. When does he leave?” she asked
“July 8th” I replied the smile I had on my face fell.
“When does David leave?” she asked
“July 8th” I replied (no joke he is leaving.)
“Hey you and I should move in together!” Haley exclaimed as we threw our trash away.
“We should after the guys leave though. I don’t want David to think I’m leaving him.” I replied.
We decided I would move in the day after the guys would be leaving. We said good-bye and went our separate ways. My life was perfect; I had everything I ever wanted. I had amazing friends and the perfect boyfriend, but then it hit me. Tyler would have to meet my Dad. I love my Dad, but we were never close. After my Mom died our family grew apart. I knew Tyler would have to meet him so if we ever did get married my Dad wouldn’t hate Tyler. I decided I would ask Tyler tonight.
When I got home it was about 5:30.
“Great hour and a half to get ready.” I thought
I hopped into the shower, when I was done I wrapped a towel around me and went to my drawers. I threw on a pair of PINK shorts, a pink cami, and an Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirt. I then put my hair up in a messy bun and slipped on a pair of black china flip-flops. I looked at the clock to see I had an hour to get to Tyler’s apartment. I text Tyler to let him know I was on my way. I arrived at his apartment right on time. I knocked on the door.
Tyler’s POV
Before Riley Arrives
I paid the pix guy and set the pizza boxes on the table in my living room table. I walked into my room and opened my night stand draw and pulled out an envelope. I was about to open it when there was a knock on the door. I quickly ran to the door. I took a deep breath and opened it to reveal Riley. She looked beautiful, but she always did.
“Hey, come on in.” I said with a huge smile on my face
She walked in and I couldn’t stop staring at her ass. Stop staring, give it time. I thought.
“Do I get a tour?” she asked
I took her hand and gave her the full tour. I showed her everything.
“This is my room.” I told her while opening the door.
She went and sat down on my bed and patted a spot for where she wanted me to sit. I walked over and sat down next to her. She then maneuvered her way onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her waist. All of a sudden I felt her lips clash with mine. Sleep with her, sleep with her. I thought. She pulled away and stood up and took my hand and we walked into the living room. I couldn’t help but think how lucky I was to have her, but how much it would suck to leave her.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it for tonight. i hope u like this story. Can someone please help me figure out how to put the outfits on mibba please help me.