Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 11

Chapter 11
I woke up with the TV running and something around my waist. I looked down to see an arm placed there. I tilted my head up to see Tyler was still here. I didn’t care he was my boyfriend aren’t couples suppose to do this stuff. I snuggled in closer to him kissing his cheek. Sometime later I felt Tyler moving and I woke up.
“I’m sorry, did I wake up?” Tyler asked feeling bad
Tyler’s POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I didn’t know where I was, but I saw her. She looked so peaceful and happy it was going to kill me when I would have to leave. I couldn’t believe I was going to be leaving Boston. I have to admit the city grew on me.
“I’m sorry, did I wake you?” I asked Riley feeling really bad.
“No” she replied and kissed me on the cheek.
“You know I have to go home. To my apartment.” I said and quickly added the last part.
“I know, but I don’t want you to though.” She replied.
I pulled her onto my lap and just hugged her. A couple of days ago if I was with Riley I probably would have fucked her and then left, but there was something different about her. I had butterflies in my stomach every time I heard David talk about her or when she was just in the room. The butterflies in my stomach would triple when she was talking to me.
I kept on hugging her until I got a text from Brad telling me that we should hang out. I didn’t want to leave her. I wanted to stay with her all day, but this would give me time to tell Brad about Riley and me.
“Riley, would you be okay if I told Brad about you and me? I understand if you don’t.” I asked hoping she would say yes.
“Yeah, that’s fine with me.” She replied.
I felt a huge smile spread across my face, I was so happy she said yes.
“Well I got to go, but I’ll call you later okay, hone.” I couldn’t believe it I called her “Hone.’
“Don’t forget about me.” She replied and she pecked my lips.
I gave her a hug and walked down to the street to my car and drove to the diner Brad asked me to meet him at. I pulled into a spot to see through the window two girls sitting with Brad. I walked in tapped Brad on the shoulder and asked him to meet me outside. He followed me out. I couldn’t believe it he was trying to set me up with a girl.
“What’s up Segs?” Brad asked.
“I need to tell you something.” I told him.
“What?” he asked.
“I have a girlfriend.” But Brad cut me off,
“That’s great who is she?” he asked
“Riley.” I replied.
“WHAT!?” Brad exclaimed with confusion in his voice.
“You heard me. Don’t act like you didn’t hear me.” I told Brad getting really annoyed by him
“I’m sorry I’m just shocked that David is okay with this. I mean the last time you and Riley kissed he was about to tear your freaking head off.” He replied.
“It’s okay man. So how are you going to get rid of those two puck sluts?” I asked hoping he would have an idea.
“I‘ve got something up my sleeve. C’mon.”
I followed Brad into the shop and I saw the two puck slut’s faces give a seductive smile and I wasn’t going to fall for it. We walked to the back of the diner and what happened next would make me laugh forever.
“Hey look is its Sidney Crosby!” I heard Brad yell.
Everyone, including the puck sluts, ran out the door. Brad and I started cracking up and took our seats and had a great lunch. I kept on thinking on what Riley was doing. I hoped we would have times like that during the season. Brad and I finished lunch and went our separate ways. I got into my car and drove home. I kept on smiling and I didn’t care who saw I was in LOVE with Riley.
Riley’s POV
I lay on the couch where Tyler and I where last night. I grabbed hold my necklace I couldn’t believe that my boyfriend was Tyler Seguin. I then heard the door open and saw David walk in with a huge smile on his face.
“What’s with the smile David?” I asked knowing what he did last night.
“Nothing.” He replied with the smile on his getting even bigger