Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
THEY WON! THE BRUINS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw every player lift the cup and it gave me chills. When David lifted the cup I thought of my mother I know it was weird, but when my mom was alive her and I would always watch the Stanley Cup together. Her dream was to lift the Stanley Cup. All of a sudden I felt a kiss on my cheek I turned my head to see it was Tyler. I didn’t care I was so happy for the guys. I gave Tyler hug and I looked up and he looked so happy. After I let go of Tyler he skated away to see his family. I whispered to myself “This one’s for you Mom.” I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see McQuaid. He lifted me up and spun me around. I wasn’t afraid of falling McQuaid was a NHL player. He put me down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We all left the ice and headed onto the plane. On the plane Bridget sat next to me “I’m sitting next to you because I need to talk to you.” She said. “Ok” I answered. “So what’s up with you and Tyler” she asked. “Nothing” I said. “Smart girl” she said. Somehow one of the guys was able to hook up his iPod to the planes speakers. All of a sudden Cowboy by Kid Rock started blaring. Everyone on the plane was singing. When we got off the plane we headed to the Garden with Lord Stanley following close behind. I held hands with David and was talking with Tammy I noticed Tyler staring at me. I let go of David’s hand and continued to talk to Tammy. I felt uncomfortable with him staring at me. I tried to keep my focus on talking to Tammy, but I kept looking at Tyler. I told Tammy good-bye and went searching for David. While I was searching for David, Brad came up and started talking to me. “Hey, why are you leaving early?” he asked me. “I’m tired” I replied back. “Can you tell David I’ll see him later” “Yeah, I can tell him that. See you later” Brad answered. I started heading out the room when our eyes met. I looked away, but I could still feel his eyes glued on me. I started to walk out quickly. I then felt a strong grip around my wrist. I turned around to see Tyler. “Hey. Where are you going?” he asked. “Home” I replied back. “We need to talk” he said. “No we don’t Tyler” I told him. “We do. We were close and then you left.” “We never that close” I replied. “We were close to being that close.” He slowly walked forward pinning up against the wall. Tyler put both his hands up on the wall next to my head. This was forcing me to look at him. “C’mon Tyler let me go” I said. “No the last time I let you go you left and you didn’t come back.” He answered. All of a sudden I felt a pair of warm lips clashing with mine. I suddenly felt Tyler’s hands wrapped around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. “RILEY” I heard. It was David and he sounded pissed. Tyler and I pulled away very, very quickly. David grabbed my wrist and he pulled me out of the Garden. “I can’t believe you did that!” David said sounding more pissed than before. “He kissed me David. I would never jeopardize our friendship for a guy let alone Tyler.” I yelled back at him. “I know, but I don’t want to see you get hurt. Tyler is a player he finds a girl hooks up with them and then the next day leaves and that break’s their hearts” David said. I was silent that was a tough pill to swallow. I never knew how much David wanted to protect me. I wanted right then and there to scream at David telling him he was wrong about Tyler. That Tyler was a sweet guy who really cared about me. “Listen, Tyler kissed me. You know I would never make a move on him.” I told David. Even though I was lying through my teeth David bought my act. *“Riley, Riley.” I heard David say. “What” I asked with a yawn. “You got to get ready the parades in a couple of hours.” “Really you had to wake me up at 4am. The parade doesn’t start till like 12:30.” “We have things to do before the parade.” David said with a huge smile on his face. “Like what?” I asked. “Media and a little girl won a contest to spend a couple of day with the team.” David said. I got up and headed into the bathroom and took a shower and shaved my legs and under arms. I put my undergarments on and pulled a pair of short jean shorts, but I didn’t know what shirt to wear, again. I walked out of my room to find David sitting on the couch with Brad. Really I thought to myself. “Don’t turn around. Brad if you turned around you won’t be playing hockey for awhile.” I said. “Ok we won’t turn around” they said in unison. “What shirt should I be wearing?” I asked. “I put in on your bed upstairs” David replied. “Thank You” I replied. I ran up the stairs found the shirt on my bed. I threw the shirt on and ran down the stairs to see Brad and David in the kitchen. “Hey can we turn around now?” Brad asked. “Yes” I replied. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it” I ran to the door and as soon as I opened the door I regretted the decision after I saw who it was. I locked eyes with a pair of the most beautiful brow eyes I’ve ever seen. “Brad it’s for you!” I yelled.
Tyler’s POV
Beep. Beep. Beep. I heard my alarm clock I raised hand and slapped the top the snooze button. I rolled over onto my stomach to see a brunette sleeping on the other side of the bed. I was really hoping it was Riley, but then she turned over onto her stomach. “Hey” she said. I had done it again. “Hi” I replied. “Oh shit. I’m gunna be late for work.” She said. “You better go.” I replied happy that she was leaving. “You never saw me” she said to me. “Who are you again” asking a serious question, but she put on a smile and said “Good job.” I got out of bed and jumped into the shower. I kept thinking about Riley and how much I cared about her. I looked at the clock it was 5am. I knew she would be up. I decided to go over there and talk to her and to talk to David. I know he doesn’t trust me, but I never knew why. I got out of the shower got dressed and got into my Range Rover and headed over to David’s apartment. On my way there I couldn’t get butterflies out of my stomach. I’ve never had this feeling in my life. I mean not to be cocky I’m Tyler Freakin’ Seguin. Every girl in Boston wants to date me, but I could care less about them all I wanted was Riley Bauer. When I arrived at David’s apartment I took a deep breath and got out of my car. I ran up the stairs and took another deep breath. I knocked on the door to see the love of my life, Riley. “What do you want? “She asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long i hope you like it & i love it when you guys comment and can anyone tell me how to make links for pictures i would greatly appreciate that.