Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Riley’s POV
“What do you want?” I asked Tyler. “I came here to talk to David not Brad” he replied. “David it’s for you” I yelled to him.
David’s POV
I heard Riley call my name, telling me someone was here to see me. I thought it was my ex-girlfriend coming to kill me, but him being here at my door surprised me. “Hey” Tyler said. “Hey” I replied. “Can we talk in private?” he asked “Hey I thought we had a bromance?” I heard Brad yell from the kitchen. “Yeah let’s go upstairs.” I guided Tyler up to my room making sure Riley wasn’t following us I called her friend Haley to come over and keep her occupied. I closed the door after we arrived in my room. “What do you want to talk about?” I asked Tyler confused why he was here. “I want to talk about Riley and the kiss.” “Tyler, you know I love you, but I know your outlook on women. You just have sex with any girl that throws themselves in front of you.” “I know David I know but I love Bauer with all my heart. I know you don’t believe me, but I do. I’m willing to do anything to prove it to you.” Tyler said now I was now regretting yelling at riley last night. “Ok, listen Tyler I will give you a shot with Riley, but I swear to God if you break her heart you won’t be playing hockey for the rest of your life.” “So I have your permission to go out with Riley?” Tyler asked. “Yes you have my blessing” I replied. I thought that was at least what I could do and he asked for my blessing.
Riley’s POV
I couldn’t help, but wonder what Tyler and David were talking about. To be honest I was really surprised not to hear any yelling. I got a text from my best friend Haley saying she was coming over. I was really happy she was I needed to talk to her. When Haley arrived I gave her a huge hug I hadn’t seen her since she dropped me off at the airport. “Hey, I can’t breathe.” Haley told me. “I’m sorry I just really missed you” I told her. “I know I missed you to” she replied. I saw Tyler and David descending from the stairs. Tyler was looking really hot and cute as ever. Haley took this as her cue to leave with David. “Can we talk?” Tyler asked.”Sure. We can talk in my room.” I told Tyler hoping I could find out what he and David talked about. I led Tyler upstairs to my room and he closed the door. “What do you want to talk about?” I asked him. “I want to talk about us and how we were getting along and then and then you left.”Tyler I couldn’t believe my ears Tyler really did care about me. “I don’t know what to say, but I know that you were with some girl last night.” I told him. “I can’t lie to you. I was with another girl last night because I thought she was you. I love you and I’m willing to do anything to prove it to you.” “How can I trust you Tyler you’re just like David said you were?” We sounded like we were a couple and I knew bringing up this stuff would cause trouble, but I needed to know if he would do that if we were ever together. “I’m not going to lie to you Riley. I know I have messed up in the past. I know I do the dumbest shit. But I swear to you I will never hurt you please give me a chance.” “You promise that you won’t do anything stupid?” I asked him. “I swear to God. Riley Bauer will you please go on a date with me?” “Yes. Tyler I will.” I felt so happy, I felt like my mom was in the room with me. I put my head down and stated to think about her I tried not to let a tear drop, but I felt one roll down my cheek. “Hey what’s wrong?” Tyler asked me. “Nothing, just thinking about my mom.” I told him. All of a sudden I felt a pair of strong arms around my body pulling me into a tight hug. It felt nice to be in some ones arms. I tilted my head up to see a pair of the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. I wrapped my arms around Tyler’s neck he wrapped his arms around my waist. I could have stayed in that moment forever. Slowly I saw his lips coming towards mine. Sooner than later I felt a pair of lips kissing mine. I kissed back the kiss got deeper and more passionate. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I didn’t stop him. I let him explore my mouth. We soon heard a knock at the door, I heard Haley say it was time to leave. I opened the door and Tyler and I walked out of my room. Haley had one of those looks on her face like do you really just you know do it. I couldn’t help, but laugh. I told David I would ride with Haley to the parade. I got into the passenger side of Haley’s car. I knew she would have a million questions about why Tyler was in my room. “So…. What’s up with you and Tyler?” she asked. “Nothing” I was lying straight through my teeth. I knew I should tell her, but see Haley had a thing for David and I knew if I told her that Seguin had asked me out she would report it to him. “I know your hiding something from me, Riley.” She said. She was right but I held my ground. After awhile of Haley talking about all this stupid shit. “Alright I will tell you if you promise to shut the hell up!” “I will. Now tell me.” “Okay. Tyler asked me out and we kissed don’t tell David” “Awwwww. That’s so cute and believe me David already knows.” “WHAT!?” “Tyler asked for his permission.” I thought to myself how sweet of Tyler to do that. “Why couldn’t you tell me Tyler asked you out?” Haley asked me. “Well I didn’t know how you would react.” I told now kind of feeling bad about not telling her when she first asked. “I would say FINALLY it’s about time.” “What are you talking about?” I asked her really confused. “Honey it was obvious to all of us that you and Seguin ‘like like’ each other and we all knew you would end up together.” Our conversation went away from my relationship with Tyler to the parade. When we arrived at the parade you could see a crowd of black and yellow. “Holy crap” I said. “You can say that again. We are not getting out of here for awhile.” Haley said. We found our way to where the guys where. We got out of the car and waltzed our way over to where the guys were standing. “Hey” I heard Tuukka call out to me. “Hey Rask. Are you ever going to take that helmet off?” I asked him. “Nope.” * The parade was AMAZING I was on the duck boat with David and Haley. But I couldn’t wait to see Tyler again.
♠ ♠ ♠
WWOW 2 CHAPTERS MAYBE I WILL DO THREE. COFFEE IS AMAZING