Status: active...slow but active :)

Memories of the Past

chapter 4

I was 18 when i left the rehab clinic, the only memory i had was of my name and age. Everything else was a blurr but i was assured it was for the best.
When I was discharged from the clinic I remember I was on my way to the elevator that was to take me downstairs. I dont know why and I still dont but something in that moment told me to look back toward my room. Looking back at my room I saw a boy round my age with black hair falling into his face. The male had gone into my room, but before stepping foot into the room he paused and turned in my direction briefly meeting my gaze just as the elevator doors closed blocking him from my sight.

I never did find out who that boy was and by the time I thought about it again he was nothing but a tiny fragement of my memory.

(6 months ago)

Anyway that was 4 years ago, I'm 22 now and am currently in my LA home gazing out the window watching the day go by...

"Alright guys listen up!"

Turning my head I watched as Matt walked into the lounge room where the gang were, holding papers in his hands.

"I hold in my hands the papers confirming Traumatic's participation in this summers headling tour with Black Veil Brides!"

I probably should have mentioned before I was part of a band by name of Traumatic. The band consists of four members. Jason who is our leading vocals, Troy who played bass and Caleb was our drummer and myself who played lead guitarist and backing vocals.
Jason was currently bear hugging Matt, who happens to be the bands manager, while I smiled at his antics. Dont get me wrong I was super excited to be playing in a headling tour I just wasnt one to show hyperactivity of emotions. I never have been not sure why.
Matt eventually managed to pry Jason off of him and began explaining what would be happening. According to him we would be travelling for four months with Black Veil Brides.
Black Veil Brides werent a band I was familiar with but hopefully they are as good as their name makes them out to be. The buses leave in 3 days which didnt give us alot of time to pack.
Jason came up to me sitting down next to me. He looked like he wanted to hug me but knew I didnt like physical contact with anyone especially male. It seemed whatever the reasoning for it was it was somehow imprinted onto my self conscious in a way to protect myself from har,, as weird as it sounded. Not that it made any sense to me. But then again alot of things made little sense to me.

"Are you excited for the tour Lily?" He looked at me with concern in his gaze. Jason was more like an older brother to me so I was more than used to the concern gazes he would give me. Not that I enjoyed the look of sympathy but i put up with it for his sake.

"More than you'll ever know" I grinned at him. "But who is this Black Veil Brides band we are headling for? Never heard of them before."

He mearly shrugged in response. "Beats me but according to Matt we are going to be meeting them the day we leave for the tour. So I guess you'll be finding out then"

"Very helpful" I muttered sarcastically to him as he just grinned.

I dont know what it was but something inside my gut told me that this would be a very interesting tour. Another part deep down inside of me told me that I had to be careful, why I of course had no clue but I guess along with meeting this band i'll just have to wait and find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chpt up and ready
comments are appreciated to tell me if you are enjoying the story or not
please and thank you :D
at least one comment for the next chapter to be posted would be good :D