Status: Alive

Save You Tonight

Breakfast at Harry's.

It was starting to get really late, Harry seemed to be enjoying the movie a little too much as he sang and danced happily a long to Grease Lightening as loudly as he could without waking up his sleeping mother. Louis shifted uncomfortably in his place on the sofa feeling the all familiar pain burning through his stomach.

He hadn't stopped at the cookie, ofcourse he hadn't. The eating had continued through a fair few of the snacks Harry had set out, Louis convinced himself it was only polite, truth was he liked eating, even if it did end in pain and vomiting almost half of the time he ate. Harry had eaten more than Louis had, but he didn't have any issues with food...he loved food and could have happily munched away all night long.

The pain doubled and Louis couldn't hide it any longer. He clutched onto his stomach and let out a loud groan. Harry stopped singing mid verse and snapped his head round to give Louis his 'deer in headlights' stare.

"Louis what is it? Are you alright?"

Louis scrambled to his feet, hands clutching tightly to his mouth and dived up Harry's staircase, falling to his knees in the Dusty Pink bathroom. Louis couldn't stop the food from forcing its way up his throat as Harry came in behind him. Harry didn't really mind puke, it wasn't something that made his stomach churn, he knelt down beside Louis and started slowly to rub his back. Louis choked a couple of times and when he had finished throwing up his breathing was rushed and he was almost hyperventilating.

"Y...you weren't meant to see that...nobody was!"

Harry stroked Louis' back carefully while listening to him crying softly. Every time Louis thought he was done his gag reflex would go again and he'd be right back to throwing up, he tried to breathe through it but that just resulted in him losing his breath then choking. Harry held onto Louis shoulder looking concerned for his new friend.

"Louis what is going on? You haven't drunk that much..."

Louis managed to stop throwing up and pulled himself away from the toilet bowl so he was leaning against the wall with his knees tucked to his chest, tears were staining his already soaked face and his forehead was trickling with sweat.

"I...well..." Louis really didn't want Harry to find out, he knew it would change how he saw him. When Niall found out he treated him like a mentally ill person for almost a month before he finally gave it a rest, and he still has his days. "I'm ill...sort of...well no, I am...just not like...a bug or anything?" His eyes continued to spill out tears.

Harry sighed sadly. It didn't take long for him to realise Louis was bulimic, he wasn't that stupid. Harry placed a hand on Louis shoulder and gave him a soft, sympathetic smile. Louis stared at him, almost in shock that he wasn't being judged, treated as if he were a freak.

The floorboards outside the bathroom creaked and the door swung open. Harry's mum stood in her dressing gown, arms crossed. Harry dropped his hand from Louis shoulder automatically.

"Oh I never realised Louis was staying here tonight! Get to bed it's late."

Harry nodded and scrambled quickly to his feet, he held out a hand for Louis. Louis accepted it with a small smile and was dragged to his feet.

"Goodnight mum."

"Night Anne."

"Night boys."

***
Harry pushed open his bedroom door and stepped aside to let Louis in. The room was a pale blue colour. Some of Harry's posters and memories from his old school has been stuck onto the walls already. Louis walked over to a small photo shrine next to the stripy double bed. Most of the photos were from parties and the school campus. It was obvious how expensive his school used to be, and he had a lot of friends.

"Is your dad rich?"

"I wouldn't say rich...comfortable...but he took everything when he left. Closed the account so mum couldn't even afford to keep the house."

Louis frowned, he felt really sorry for Harry, it wasn't fair what his dad had put him through. He sat down on the bed and peered around the room, there were more photographs on the bedside table, all Harry with a shaggy haired, handsome boy with piercing green eyes and a sparkling smile.

"That's Ryan...he won't forgive me for moving. I don't really know what to do with the photos..."

Louis shoved a photo to the side to reveal one of the two kissing. Harry's heart dropped, he had no idea how Louis was going to react to seeing the picture.

Louis looked over at Harry, who seemed to be silently freaking out.

"So you're gay..?"

Harry nodded slowly, his face going red. Louis flashed him a reassuring smile then stood up.

"Do you have shorts I could borrow?"
***
The sun's morning rays creeped through the blinds and hit Louis face. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, and rolled onto his side, finding himself face to face with a sleeping Harry. He smiled and pushed Harry's hair out of his face. Louis had made sure not to seem awkward around Harry for the remainder of the night and insisted they share the double when Harry offered to sleep on the floor.

Harry gave out a content sigh in his sleep and his mouth curved into a tiny smile. Louis bit his lip to stop himself laughing at how cute and innocent the boy next to him appeared.

"Stop staring at me..."

Louis almost jumped a mile.

"I was just...urhh...waiting for you to wake up...for breakfast?"

Harry sat up and messed up his tangled curls even more before rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and turning to look at the alarm clock. It was ten in the morning, not a bad time to have breakfast. He turned back to Louis and blushed at what caught his eye. Louis didn't have a shirt on, and his chest was really toned and sculpted.

"I'm game for food."

They both threw on clothes, Harry into clean clothes and Louis into his clothes from the night before, then made their way down into the kitchen. Anne was already in the kitchen dressed for work, she was making fried eggs and toast.

"Morning boys! Sleep well?"

"Yes thank you" Louis smiled taking a seat at the table and happily pouring himself a glass of orange juice, he was very good at making himself at home in friends houses.

"Egg?" Anne smiled

Louis nodded with a smile and Anne loaded up his plate. Harry gave him a worried look but he met it with a cheeky grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well idek if this was good but aye it's up now so.....

Who thinks I should get them together soon and who thinks that I should keep them all innocent and longing? :)

Cc x