Teenage Hearts

Chapter 1

Today is a normal day. At home and bored nothing to do. I hear someone knocking on the door. I’ll let my mom get it. “Casey door!” My Mom yelled. “Coming!” I yelled back.

“Hey,” Kathryn said, while pointing to her older brother Alex to come over. “Hey, Kathryn. What’s up?” I asked her with my eyes locked on Alex. “Nothing. Want to come with us?” “Where would we be going?” I asked, with my eyes still locked on Alex. “The movies,” Alex said with that smile of his. “Hold on, let me ask,” “Okay,” Alex and Kathryn said in union.

“Mom, can I go to the movies with Kathryn and Alex?” I asked putting on my puppy dog face. “Sure, go ahead,” she said giving in. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I say running to my room to get money. “Have fun!” she yelled as I ran to the door. “I will thanks,” I said back to her. “Can you go?” Alex asked. “Yes,” I said back. Our eyes locked on each other. “Let’s go!” Kathryn yelled getting into Alex’s car.

“Well I think she wants to go,” I say walking to his car. “I guess so!” he said back to me. We both started laughing. “What’s so funny?” Kathryn asked as we got in the car. “Nothing,” We both said in union. “Okay?” she said sounding confused. I was looking out the window when the song ‘Sexy and I Know It’ by LMFAO came on. We were going to Cinemark Palace 20 down in Boca Raton FL. During the chorus, he’s driving down I-95 and he takes off his shirt and twirls it around singing “I’m sexy and I know it,” I pulled out my phone and started recording this. Alex looked at me and smiled, singing at the top of his lungs.

We finally get to the theater. I’m pulling money out of my purse, and Alex put it back in my purse. “What the heck? I was going to pay for myself!” I said firmly to him. “No! I’m paying for you!” he replied back. “Why?” I asked. “Because I invited you,” he said. “So,” I replied. “Can I pay for you? How about I pay for you with your money?” He replied with a grin on his face. “Fine, here you go,” I said handing him the money for me. “Thank you,” he said and bought the tickets.

We were seeing the ‘Lorax’. During the movie I looked over at Kathryn who had her eyes glued to the screen. As I looked back to the screen Alex was whispering something in my ear. “Can I put my arm around you?” he asked. “Why would you want to?” I asked him confused. “Because I think you are beautiful,” he said witch made me blush. “Fine, go ahead,” I said still blushing. He smiled, lifted the arm rest and put his arm around me.

The movie finished, and we got back in his car. Kathryn immediately fell asleep in the backseat. I guess we weren’t going home after the movie. We got to the beach, when we got there Kathryn woke up, and practically ran toward the water. Alex and I lagging behind. “Hurry up Casey!” Kathryn yelled half way down the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT!! The part where Alex is driving and what happens with the song 'Sexy and I Know It' actually happend. thought it would be funny to put it up!! LOL
Hope you like it so far. Remember the prolouge is 100% real and the chapters are fake!!