Status: Just Starting (:

What we could of been

Wells Fargo Center: Hung-over Hockey practice

Chapter 4 – Wells Fargo Center: Hung-over Hockey practice

HER OUTFIT

I sat in the stands watching as some of the boys did stretches and practiced hitting the puck. You could tell who partied all night last night and who stayed home. I was one of those few people who went out and partied all night but my one night stand well he was something different, something I couldn’t pin point but something was defiantly there. I just hoped I wouldn’t have to see him again and that was the good thing about Philly you had a very slim possibility of running into that person again.

I sat in the stands head in hands and closed my eyes hoping my headache would go away. Something swung in front of me making air swirl in front of my face, I opened my eyes to find a red Gatorade being propelled in the air. I followed the hand and found the face of Mike Richards standing in front of me I took the Gatorade and smiled at him and thanked him.
“Hung-over princess?” He asked smirking; he already knew the answer to that he just wanted me to say it.

“Like you wouldn’t believe” I told him taking a sip of my Gatorade. Mike was always the one who knew me best out of the whole team. He knew just how to cheer me up, what my favorite foods and drinks were, what I was allergic, what I loved in a guy, and what I loved to do when I wasn’t here. I don’t even think my brother knew any of that but then again Mike and I did date for a year and a half. I wasn’t quite sure how our relationship ended but then again we were always better friends then girlfriend and boyfriend.

Mike chuckled “Did you at least get some?” I pulled my head out of my hands and turned to him smirking “Fuck yea,” I told him. Mike laughed “Looks like Carter’s got some competition.” Mike shook his head but laughed anyway.

“At least I can hold out on sex longer than he can.” I told him winking. Mike rolled his eyes.
“Babe, I swear if you keep that up most guys in here are going to want to test that theory.” He winked right back at me.

“I’ll let you test it first than. Let’s go see Carter about this.” I said grabbing his hand and heading down a few rows to the bench, him in tow confused.

“Yo Carts.” I screamed at him. He turned around and jumped the bench and headed towards us.

“What’s up babes?” He asked throwing his arm around my shoulder.

“Well according to Mike over here, he wants to be the first to test my theory and the theory was that I can hold out longer in sex than you can and since me and Mike have already had sex… it’s your turn Carts.” I told him smirking and it was then that Mike caught on to what I was getting out.

“No, no, no, no!” Mike screamed, Carter looked between the both us of confused as I stood there laughing. I finally caught my breath after a second or two, Carter still look confused. Mike leaned over and whispered something in his ear. Carter than made an ‘o’ with his mouth and a look of pure shock and horror appeared on his face.

“Ew, Selena that’s so fucking disgusting!” Carter screamed at me “How can you even say something like to us? Our friendship,” Carter pointed between him and Mike “well never be the same.”

I laughed “Your exaggerating princess.” I told him and walked away.

I walked two rows up from where Carts and Mike were and took a seat. I lay back up against the bleacher up above me. I threw my purse next to me and watched the boys do their warm-ups on ice. I always wondered how they did it, skate on ice I mean. I could never skate not even to save my own life and Ryan knew and abused that fact every day since I stepped foot in an ice rink.

I must have fallen asleep on the bleachers because I woke up to Coach Pete yelling at the boys to go in the lockers, shower and prepare for tomorrow’s game. I stood up grabbed my purse and started walking towards the locker room entrance but Peter stopped me in my tracks.

“Selena” I turned to find Peter standing there with his playbook in hand. “Box with me tomorrow?” He asked getting straight to the point. I laughed

“Sure coach, what for?”

“I need you to keep Carts, Mike and Ryan in line. Their heads are not in the game and I know you know how to keep them in line.” Peter said smirking over at me.

“Alright,” I told him turning around and walking away “I’ll be here bright and early!”

I then started walking towards the boy’s locker room and sat outside in till I knew that they were out of the shower. I walked in and half of them were still coming out of the showers and the other half were at least in towels. All heads turned to me as the door slammed, I saw Jeff Carter smirk over at me.

“Nothing I haven’t seen before boys!” I screamed to them. I walked over to where Mike Richards was standing in a towel and laid down on the beach that was right behind him. I put my purse on the ground next to me and watched as everyone just starred. I sighed knowing that they weren’t used to women in the locker room. I covered my eyes with my hands.

“Really boys,” I asked “It’s nothing that I haven’t seen before. Right Mike?” I smirked and turned on my stomach and laid my head in my arms making sure I couldn’t see anything.
“That’s right Princess.” A loud slap and a sting in my ass proved that Mike just slapped me in the ass.

“Mike,” I started knowing that the guys weren’t going to enjoy this conversation that was about to start, especially Ryan. “Sweetheart, you keep doing that and you’ll wind up in bed.” I heard laughing and groans come from the boys.

“Selena!” I was damn sure that that was Ryan and that he wasn’t happy. “That is not fucking locker room talk!”

I laughed “And what is Ryan? You talking about your one night stand last night or Mike and I hooking up last night?” I asked, I lifted my head and turned to Mike who was now in his boxers.

“Do you even talk about me in the locker room?”

Mike’s eyes got wide and he looked around for someone to help him find the answer to my question but by the way his eyes were frantically scanning over everyone he wasn’t finding one.

“Um, well you see…” Mike trailed off. I huffed “Really Michael?” I asked quite pissed that he wouldn’t talk about to the guys.

“I’m sure Carter talks about me more than you do!” I screamed to him turning to Carter who just held up his hands as to say ‘Don’t you dare bring me in this’ but I did anyway.

“Carter,” I turned to him smirking “You’re officially my new boy toy.”

Carter smirked and winked at me and started advancing towards me. I shook my head and backed away towards what I thought was the door but instead what I guess was the shower room.

I instead tripped and fell back I put my hands down by my side to protect my ass from the impact, I closed my eyes as well waiting for it but instead it never came. I opened my eyes to find that I landed in the arms of a man who I recognized but couldn’t quite pin point as to where I knew him from. He propped me up so I now stood on my feet facing him.

“Thank you so much!” I told him just about ready to hug the man. I looked him in the eyes and I instantly got lost in them. They were a pool of chocolate brown that held so much care and kindness that I wasn’t even quite sure if he was a hockey player at all.

He held out his hand to shake “Danny, Danny Briere.” He told me smiling. I shook his hand but didn’t let go as last night’s events came flooding back to me. I shook my head, it couldn’t be.
“Yo, Briere stop flirting with my sister” Ryan shouted at him and our hands instantly dropped from each other’s. His eyes flicked between Ryan and me and I saw him make his decision right there: He wasn’t going to mess with me because my brother was on the team; he didn’t want to ruin his bond between him and Ryan.

I understood but I wasn’t going to let my brother win no matter how far I had to go I was going to make Danny Briere want me so bad that it hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's a longer chapter hope you enjoy!(:
Comment and subscribe!