Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Lies... Lies... Lies...

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I got out of the shower and wipe my body until I’m fully dry. I towelled my hair before putting my clothes on for school. I started colouring my pale face and making everything simple; simple as I clothe. I pulled my hair off of the towel and brushing it carefully, not letting a single strand to break. Is it weird? Anyways, I do that everyday. I pressed the blower and let it wind up my hair for a fast dry. When it’s all dried up, I pulled it into a messy bun. Just like the typical days.

I put my things inside my bag then slid my flats then headed down the stairs. Of course mom is on the table and waiting for me, Dad, must’ve left early again.

“Good morning, Mom.” I said sitting on my normal chair.

“Good morning, Sweetie.” She replied.

“Sorry I took so long.” I sent an apologetic smile.

“Oh, I just finish cooking.” She replied.

Today, she cooked a banana pancake plus whip cream with stripe lines of chocolate syrup. I started digging in and enjoy the rest of the meal. So did Mom. I looked at the clock that’s on the wall, and surprised I’m already 5 minutes late for my school. “I gotta go, mom. I’m late.” I put a kiss on her cheek and started heading for the door.

“Be careful.” I heard her called.

“I will.” I shouted back.

I run up to the bus station. I watch as the cars pass by but no bus is visible. “I’m screwed.” I muttered to myself. I have history for today, and I can’t miss that. I’m no good at Math but not that bad too. It just doesn’t interest me and all. It’s not like I won’t be get it by myself. But there are others that are already in the class that still can’t get the lesson, what more to those who are not?

I took my phone out and started scanning through my phonebook. I found Tom’s number and dialled it. With just two rings he answered.

“Hey, are you in class?” I asked right away.

“No, practice only. Why? Where are you?”

“I’m still at the bus stop and how ironic there’s no bus passing by. I’m already late. Could you pick me? If it wasn’t much of a work.” I said, biting my lips.

“Sure, it’s not. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

“thanks.” I said.

“Forever welcome, baby.” He replied. With that we both hang.

It’s not yet ten minutes when he hangs the phone up, he’s already in front, opening the door for me.

“What was you speed?” I asked climbing in his car.

“180, I guess.” He replied before closing my door and running to the driver’s sit.

“180? Why are there no cops yet?” I said looking around.

He chuckled for a bit. “My Uncle is the head officer of all the cops here in Huntington.”

“Oh, so you could just drive for how fast you can, huh?!”

“Unless, it’s for saving my, baby.” He winked at me.

Just as fast he came to pick me up, we reached the school. I’ve wasted no time for him to open the door for me. I climbed out and he’s already on my side. “Let’s hurry.” I said as we run towards the entrance hand-in-hand. I finally reached my room. “Hey, thanks.” I turned to him and give him a little kiss.

“Alright, get in.” With that he took off.

I catch my breath before getting in. Mr. Williams had already written and drew graphs already half of the whiteboard. I took my sit, right beside me is Tina. She’s classmate with Jasmine ate Chemistry. Jasmine introduced her to me, while on my left is Vince, Tom’s football mate.

I didn’t bother to talk to them, knowing it would end up me being noticed by Mr. Williams that i just got in, so i decided to just keep my mouth shut and get along with his lesson.

Thankfully, 30 more minutes have gone and everything went well. It’s almost dismissal from his class and the students are packing up their things already. When Vince asked me something, “hey would you mind if get Jasmine’s number?”

I ‘o’ my mouth looked at him.

“It’s okay if you don’t. I just don’t know if she’ll let me have it, if I ask her.”

“Know what?” I paused for a minute “fine, I’ll give it to you. Just don’t tell her,” I said writing down Jasmine’s number on a piece of paper. “That I’m the one who give this.” I reached him the piece of paper.

“Thanks, I’m looking forward for a double date” he winked at me and get out of the room.

I giggled at the thought of me having a double date with my friend. I put my bag on my shoulder and headed for the door. One more step and I’m outside, but I heard Mr. Williams. “Ms. Jacobs.”

I stooped from my next step and turned to look at him. “Yes, Mr. Williams?” i started walking towards his desk.

“I know you’re late.” Oh shit! I thought. “And as a punishment, I won’t send you to the dean, but instead do this work for me.” He handed me thick pile of papers. I looked at him in confused. “I want you to double check if I had checked every number right. My eyes are getting duller.” He said, rubbing his eyes. “The entire senior’s papers are in there and I trust you that you won’t cheat on your own paper and Jasmine’s and Tom’s.”

“Of course Mr. Williams, I wouldn’t do that. Give me two days to finish this.” I smiled.

“And hide those, nobody can see that.” he reminded me.

Of course, teachers can’t let their students check the papers for them. It’s a form a cheating, I know. Luckily I brought a backpack. I put them inside, while I look outside the two doors, if anybody is looking. There’s none.

“bye then, Mr. Williams.” He just nodded while erasing the inks on the whiteboard.

I started heading outside and people are already piled up in the corridor. But with think people I could still hear Jasmine’s voice squealing my name, “Dominique! Dominique” I scanned if there is any girl that looks like a mannequin but I can’t see her. “To your right!” I heard the same voice squealed. I turned to look at my left and she was, squeezing herself through the students.

“What’s up?!” I asked s she reached.

She deeply inhaled and exhaled composing herself. “I” inhale, exhaled. “I” another deep inhaled and exhaled.

“Let’s get to the next class first." Next class I have is History, and I have it with her. We finally entered the room for History and not much students are in. We sat on our normal sit let her talk.

“I just got a text from Vince, I don’t know where he got my number, but I don’t care. I have a crush on him, since Senior started.” I was expecting that he will gave her a message or a call, but what i wasn’t expecting is that she’s been drooling over him.

“Why didn’t I know that?” I asked her.

“Every person still has their own secret that even their best friend doesn’t know.” Oh she’s right. She doesn’t know that I’m going to marry Brian from Avenged Sevenfold. “So now you heard of that, i know there’s still something on you that I don’t know. Come on, tell me, what happened at your soon-to-be husband’s house.” yeah, right she’s referring to Brian.

“Nothing interesting.” I lied. Of course there is. And I know she likes the idea of Brian is in a band. And for the 15 years we’ve been best friend, almost 8 years from that I’ve been hanging out in her house, Rock songs and band’s poster are all over her room.

“urgh.. Of course there is. Tell me. Is he hot? Sexy?” my mind drifted me to that night I was packing. Ugh... I hate that. “You like him.” I heard jasmine added.
“Of course not!” I turned my body away from her and looked infront of me.
“Oh, sure you don’t. Like i don’t know you.”

“I have Tom, alright!” I hissed, looking back at her.

“There’s no wrong if you like him. It’s just, you like him. I know you love Tom.”

“Good morning, class.” We heard Mrs. Suzette, entered the room.

“Please. Let’s not talk about him.” I was referring to Brian.

“Okay, then. But you won’t get out of this from me. I’ll be at your house, tonight.” She’s so consistent. Why did I have this kind of bestfriend.

---

Later that night, here she was helping me with Mr. Williams asked me to do.

“I’m helping you, not doing things for you.” she said as I gave her 75% of the papers while i have 25%. And I made sure, her paper is with me.

“You still love me, though.” I just replied.

“Yeah, hang in that one.” She replied, not taking her eyes off of the papers.

“ I was, I am, and I will.” I replied.

“oh, Tom got 100!” she said, looking at his paper.

“Let me see” I took the paper away from her hands. I scanned it and he does. “Oh, boy. I wish I was good at math too.” I said giving her back the paper.

“Even, Vince got a hundred.” She said again. “Now, I feel like my 98 is not yet enough. How do they do this? Think of it. They still have to practice late at night and they still manage to get their academics done.”

Almost an hour has passed and we finally finished all the double-checking we need. Jasmine continued her paused texting with Vince, while i just lay down on my bed and not constantly, though, texting with Tom.

“Hey, you sure you won’t freak and tell out what I’m about to tell you?” i suddenly ask Jasmine.

“Do you even have to ask that.” she gives a pointed brow.

“ I just want to be sure.”

“spill it out, Blondie.” She used to call me that way.

“I told Tom, that Brian was my brother.”

“what? You stupid?!”

“let me tell you, who really Brian is.” I said back. She didn’t replied, and that’s my cue to continue. “Well, this Brian is in a band. I think he plays as the bass anyways I don’t know what particularly all I know is he plays he’s striped black and white guitar. And he got four more members and they all have their own names inside the band. I don’t know where the hell did they got it, but they’re name sounds pretty cool. I think Brian was ‘gates’ I’m not sure though. Well, thankfully not all of them are rude. There’s Jimmy who i happened to be close for only three wee---“

“w-w-wait, are you talking about the Brian Haner slash Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold?”

I nodded but then continued. “As I was sayin---“

“AHHHHHHH, THIS IS CRAZY!!! “She suddenly shrieked and started jumping on my bed. “OHMYGOD!!! WOOOOO!!!”

“Hey, hey” I said pulling her hand so she would bounced on her butt. “What’s to be happy about?”

“Oh, come on, dear. A7X is a kick-ass band. Hello! You’re so not in the civilization.”

“Yeah, you know me well. For fifteen freaking years we’ve been friends, since when did you see me listening and jumping around rock songs? And what’s A7X?”

“ughhhh... if there are other people here, they’d probably smack your pretty face for not knowing what does A7X means. A7X is the shortened term for Avenged Sevenfold.

“Is that so?” she nodded. “So can I continue now?” she nodded again. “Tom wanted to pick me for school. But you know I was with living with Brian’s house and he knows where my house is. So i just used Brian as my alibi. I even made a lame story when he asked me why I’m Jacobs while he’s Haner. I just answered him that we got different father.”

She shook her head. “After all the Sundays you’ve spent on church you’re growing into some three of lies.”

“Hey, I’m not. I just have to.” there’s a little silence between us before I speak again. “Please, be on my side with this one. I do feel bad now.”

“I will. Blondie” with that she gave me a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, why is chapter 15 got more readers, than chapter14?
It's weird. A lot of you must've not notice that I uploaded two chapters last time.
Please read chapter14, if u got lost or anything with the story.
:)

Enjoy this one.