Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Letter.

“Nick, Tom’s here.” I heard Mom called. I rushed down to where they are the living room.

“I’ll leave you two.” Mom smiled and walked upstairs.

I sit down next to Tom. “Hey, what brings you here? Seems important, huh?!” if it wasn’t he could just tell it to me on the phone.

“Mom and Dad wants to invite for a Christmas party.”

“Really? sure.” I smiled

“great. On 24th, at 8:00. I’ll pick you up.” i nodded.

---

Mom, Dad and I were sitting on the dining room happily eating our dinner.

“Marco called.” Dad opened. “Brian just got home and wants us for Christmas Eve dinner.” Oh no.

“Did you say ‘yes’, dad?” I awkwardly asked.

“Of course I did.” I rolled my eyes with his answer. “It’s on 24th at seven.”

Tom’s call time for me is 8, so I think I’m good with it. “Okay, but I’ll have to leave at 8. I got to meet some of my friends for a party too.”

“Alright.”

“Thanks, dad.” I smiled.

---

Brian’s P.O.V.

“Mom, I’ll just buy something, don’t wait me for dinner.” I called to her from the outside of their room.

“Sure, go ahead.” She shouted back.

Basically buying is not really my reason, though I will. But after that I’ll go straight to the house me and Michelle we’re living together to. She hasn’t answered any of my calls. it always leads me on her callbox. I really do feel uneasy 'bout this.

I stirred down the stairs and walked out to my car. It wasn’t long before I reached a small convenient store. I walked inside and get me a toothbrush. My old one is definitely needs to be changed. Also, I took some things I used for everyday hygiene. I walked into the cashier and the lady in it is practically smiling to me. Sorry she’s just not just my type. She’s pretty though, but I don’t like blondes. That’s it. I like brunette more. But I sent her a smirk, though.

I walked to my car and screech my wheel to the road to go to Michelle. Not long enough I reached the front of the house. In my surprise, there’s not a single light opened. I used my own key to open the door. I turned the switches on, and found the place clean and well-organized, no damaged made, I thought. “Michelle.” my voice echoed at the entire house. i got no response. This is not good. I run up to the room and switched the light on. Everything is good, but still no signs of Michelle. The only thing that’s odd is a piece of paper lying on the bed.

I quickly snatched the paper and read it.

♥♥♥

‘Brian.

I know how much and still you love me. I do feel the same way for you. I won’t forget how much you made me feel so special in all the ways you talk, touch look and kiss me. You found me broken and you fix me. With every piece that’s missing on me, you filled it in with everything you have.

Baby, by the time you were reading this I’m probably up on the plane to find new life, without you. As much as I don’t want it to happen, I think this is the better way to not let get things any further. I’m on my way to find the next me and the other you. I know somewhere there; he’s hiding and waiting to be found, of course by me.

You, Brian, showed me so much to life and I want to use that in every direction I turn to. You’ll always be my knight in shining guitar. I’ll always look up and the first star I see, I will always think you’re looking up there too. And that star will connect us.

I’m leaving because I don’t know if I still can hold on to the promise that we will build our castle with you as my king and me as your queen while we have our princesses and princes. Sorry, I maybe not be the girl who will hand you tools to build that castle and the queen who will give you your little princess and prince.

No matter how much we wanted to stay like this, we just can’t. It’s not about proving what you can do. You’ve proven me enough and that’s all I need, to see how far you will run, for me. I’m sorry I’m the one who’s not going to be there when you come back. I may have lost my sight willingly for you.

No, don’t ask Val where I am. She doesn’t know I’m leaving. I think this is better for now. You’ll always be a very good lover, friend and all to me.

Until then Brian, I love you so much and will never leave my heart.

♥♥♥

The letter stopped on that note and I just realized that I’m crying; just realize that my Princess just left. I balled the paper inside my fist. I fell on my knees as the tears on my eyes constantly fall. I stayed like that for only God knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for my 63 subcribers. Kisses.

Enjoy. :)

First day of my 2nd year college tomorrow.
Wish me luck. I got different class from my friends. And now I'm alone.