Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Thunders

As soon as I reached the house, I piled up my face with thick make-up. I want to look happy. I’m sure this will help me. I put on a black laced top and short shorts. Like I’m about to go somewhere, but obviously, I’m just about to sleep.

I stand at the window where I can see the driveway. A car pulled into a stop infront of the house. Brian hops out. He saw me right away, looking down from the window. He just threw a smile on me. He started walking up to the door, while I wait for him enter my room.

I waited for a minute, and he finally entered the room. “Going somewhere?” he asked as scans me.

“Nope.” I replied, shooting a small smile.

“Good. Cause we are.” He smirks.

He pulled me by hand and quickly grabs the bag I use a lot and stormed out of the room.

---

We entered Zacky’s house. It’s beautiful too. But Matt’s a little bigger. He also got a pool. They were there; Matt, Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny having their own glasses of beer.

“Nick!” Gena squealed as soon as we entered the house. She and all the girls are present. I think they are grilling something. “Thank god, you came.” She smiled, engulfing into a hug.

I smiled. “Brian just dragged me.”

We walked to the other girls, busy cooking, while Brian sit, beside the pool.

“Eat that.” Val gave a plate with three sticks of oozing barbecue.

“Looks like you've lost a lot of pounds.” Lacey said, scanning my body.

I look at my body, but I didn’t notice, anything changed. “Do I?” I confusingly asked, before biting one of three of my barbeque. She and Leana, both nodded.

“And your eyes do look a little red. Did you just cry?” Val asked. I feel like I always talk to paparazzi or interviewee, whenever I’m with them, I don’t mind though. At least, they talked to me and feel loved.

I gulped for second before nodding.

“Do I know the reason?” Gena asked this time. Sure she does. She saw us. But part of it, I guess.

I nodded again. But I didn’t really talk about it. I think it’s enough that Gena know, I already broke up with him.

“She did?” Lean asked Gena.

Gena nodded. Oh they get.

“How are you feeling now?” Lacey asked.

How am I feeling? I do still do feel guilty. But much more relieved, much lighter, knowing I’m no longer making someone hold on for nothing. “I feel much relieve, I guess.” I smiled.

“Good. You’ll get over it.” Val said.

Hopefully. I really do want to forget Tom. I don’t like the idea though, but I’ll just constantly kill myself if I didn’t.

“Guys, get in here, let’s eat.” Gena called.

I help Val, preparing the plates and glasses. While Lacey and Leana, finish grilling. The boys started piling the table up, soaking the chairs with their wet shorts, except to Brian. He didn’t get into the pool.

I sit beside Brian then quietly eat the rest of my food. There were laughing and picking on Johnny the whole time we were eating I just listened and laugh along with them. Well I hardly feel talking to anyone else.

After the dinner, I found myself alone watching them plunge into the pool. I sit on one of the bench beside the pool where beside me is no one but a bottle of alcohol. Well. They got two pools here. The boys are on the circular and smaller while the girls are on the wider one.

“Nick! Watch out!” I heard Gena called, pointing on my left.

“Go get her.” Brian shouted from the other side of the pool. Oh, so this is all his idea.

I turned to see Zacky and Johnny about to get me. I quickly stand up, but unfortunately I ran up to a wet, hard chest. I have to look up to see Matt smirking, so does Jimmy on his left, smirking too. “Oh, please. I don’t want to get in there.”

“You’re not getting in there; we’re both going to jump in there” As soon as Matt said this he already got me on his shoulder.

“Nooooo!!!!” I screamed. I kick my feet but with the tight grip around it, my kicks don’t work. “I don’t have cloth----!” I screamed, but it’s too late, he already jumped in the water, making us both splash.

I quickly feel the cold water and I swear I’m freezing. What the hell got into their mind to swim when it’s still winter?

I soon as I got my head out of the water, I inhaled for some air. I saw them all laughing at me. “You better swim away.” I said before I immediately made my way on him under the water.

I saw his feet already kicking to right. He won’t get away from me that easy. I’m a third time champion for swimming. I swim to his direction hurriedly. As soon as I reached his hip level I quickly and tightly pulled his short. I feel his foot kicked my right shoulder, sure it will bruise.

As soon as I have his shorts, I swim away from his direction. As I reached far away from him, I settle my feet on the cold, slippery tile and get my head from the water, raising my arm up with his black shorts.

“Look what I got Matt?” I shouted as he stopped on the center. Oh, did I even have his brief? With my other hand, I took the white garment from the short. “I even got your brief.” I added.

“Shit!” I heard him hissed.

All of them burst out laughing. Matt’s jaw just dropped. I stick my tongue out to him.

“Give me that.” He shouted. I just smiled at him.

“Jimmy, catch!” I threw his short and to Jimmy, while I threw his Brief to Zacky. Girls just laughed at Matt, even Val, while I made my way on the edge of the pool to get my body out of the water.

I saw a hand lend down on me. I looked up to see Brian, still on his v-neck, jeans and Nike shoes. Oh yeah. He started this. I have a something for him. I quickly put my hand on his. “I hope you don’t have your phone with you.” I smirked before, pulling him into the water.

“Oh my God!” I heard one from the girls. I guess its Lacey’s voice.

“Did she just beat two guys?” Leana said before bursting into another laugh.

“You made me proud, Nick.” Johnny shouted running infront of me and behind him is Matt, wrapped on his waist is a towel. I just smirked at him.

I looked back to see Brian, just to be surprised to see him infront of me. “Nice game.” He said, raising his Blackberry up.

I felt my eyes get bigger and my jaw drops. “Oh God! I’m so sorry.”

---

I put the towel up to my hair, as I walked out of the room, wearing some shirt baggy shirt, Gena told me from Zacky’s merch. Regarding my undies, she got some still unused. Well, that saved the day.

I saw Brian, already sleeping on the bed. I pulled the sheet up to his topless body. Geez, how could he not feel the weather?

I’m not yet sleepy, so I decided to sit on the chair beside the window. I put my legs up and put them inside my baggy shirt then put my arms around them and duck my chin. I watched the boring sky, with no stars to count. It’s going to rain. Well, that’s what I always thought. When no stars are present, it’s going to rain.

It didn’t take long before my thought happen, grain-like drop of water, started pouring from the mad sky. Seriously raining now is not the perfect time, after what happened earlier at Tom’s. I really doubt it. Watching the rain falls, I slowly feel my eyes ready for sleep. I pulled down the curtains to cover the window before I decided to sleep.

I pulled the towel off of my hair. It’s almost dry. I turned the lamp on making sure there’s still a little light before turning the fluorescent lights off. Dark was never my friend.

I snuggled my shivering body under the thick sheet, facing Brian. I scanned his face, like I did at Matt’s house. I wonder if Rian was still alive. Are we going to be like this? I know Brian and me still do a lot of fight. Will I be like that with him? I’m curious what was he like? I bet he’s much more handsome than Brian. Well I guess the gen runs at their family. I mean, Amanda is beautiful, Marco do too.

I was about to close my eyes when suddenly a loud thunder take the shit out of me. “Brian!” I screamed, rolling to his side.

“Awww” he responds, looking at my hands on his chest. I’m totally digging my nails on his skin. I loosen my hand on him. Another thunder surfaced, this time it’s louder than the first. I quickly covered my ears with my hands and tightly closed my eyes. I feel his arms around my body. He pulled my arms and put it into his waist. “Ignore the thunder. I’m scarier than that,” he said.

“I hate thunders. I’m scared of them.” I replied.

He says. "You should be scared of me instead.” He smirks, before going back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okie, dokie.
Trying to makt up with you guys, that I didn't update for a week.
Here's another update.

It's already 2 a.m. Here in my country.

COOOOOOOOOOOOMMENTS will make me happy.
:D

Enjoy!
Xoxo