Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Brian Haner is my brother.

I finally reached home and saw, probably Brian’s car parking infront of the house.

I opened the door let them know I’m here “ I’m home!” I stumbled on my feet and if I could see clearly, Brian caught me, before finally falling.

“Holy child!” I heard my dad’s voice. And everything’s blackout.
---
Brian’s P.O.V.

“Dude, she’s hot!” Matt, said, as he picked a look at her, in her room.

“I can have her if you don’t like her.” Zacky said.

“Fuck no! I’ll have her.” Johnny argued.

“Neither of you three will have her, because Brian will give her to me.” Rev said.

“Shut up, asshole! You’ll wake her up.” I said as I pushed them off of the door.

“Does Michelle know about this?” Matt suddenly asked.

I shook my head and started walking away from them, not wanting to talk about it. “Let’s go practice.”

We stormed on my room, where i have the studio. We picked our own instruments and started strumming different songs, while Rev he hits the drum, lightly and Matt practice on putting tunes on the songs.

“Dude is there anyway, you could get out of the marriage?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know. You guys know I got a promise to fulfil.” Pictures of my older brother, when he was just three inhales away from his final breathe.

“Yeah, anyways, Tour is about just a month away, we have to get ready.” Matt said, reminding me about it.

--

“Brian, lunch is ready, wake Dominique for me.” I heard my mom, from the outside of my room.

“Mom, she’s just like ten steps away from you, why can’t you wake her up for yourself?” I shouted back. Silly mother.

“Brian, I’m no messenger for you and your future wife, do your part starting this moment.” she demanded. If I just don’t love my mother, I’d probably came across every of her words.

I heard the door next to my room; Dominique’s room. “I’m up. No need for Brian.” I heard her said to my mom.

“Alright, breakfast ready. Hurry down, okay?” i heard her heels walked away.

Today is my free day, Sunday. So I just planned on staying home and dive into the pool.

I came out of my room and saw Dominique just half way from my room. she turned back as soon as she sees me. “Got a problem?” i asked and she stopped from walking.

She turned to face me. “uhm.. Just, wanna say sorry about last night.” and started going back to her room.

Did she remember anything happened? What if i trick he? “did you remember anything, last night?” i asked, walking past and infront of her.

She shook her head. “Not at all. Is there anything stupid i did?”

“You’re pretty hot, when you’re drunk.” I smirked on her.

“What?! What did i do.?”

“You were kissing me.”

“Was not!”

“How did you know?” i asked crossing my arms on my chest. She cannot answer me.

“The last person I remembered, was not you.” she answered.

I was a bit taken aback by what she said. So she did, mess up, when she’s drank.

“And who was it?”

“None of your business, i guess.”

“Oh, really. Do you remember the reason, why are you here. Think about it, Dominqiue.” With that i walked towards the stairs but I stopped. “Breakfast ready, don’t be too long. And try to understand that you’re not wearing the same clothes you were wearing last night. Who could’ve dress you?”

I continued walking unto the table and Dad was nowhere in sight, he must’ve gone early. I sat on my normal place.

“Where is she?” mom asked furrowing her brows.

Just in time, she walked from the stairs. I pointed her and my mom saw her.

“good morning Nick. Sit beside Brian.”

She gently places her small body in the chair beside me but I can see that she’s uncomfortable.

“I just want to say sorry about yesterday, Mrs. Haner. Me and my friend got too carried away and drank too much.” she got an apologetic look on her face.

“Oh, no, no, it’s okay. I used to be like you.” mom just smiled at me. “And you can call me, Mom, If you’re comfortable with that.”

“Isn’t too early for her to be calling you that way?” i interrupted.

“Early or late, it will end up that way, Brian. Okay?” she answered. “Let’s eat.”

We started eating and mom just can’t stop talking asking Dominique questions nad she kept on answering her.

“What’s your plan today? It’s Sunday.” She asked Dominique.

“uhm.. Nothing. But we do use to go to church every single Sunday. But I guess not starting now.”

“Oh, I’m pretty sure, Brian will keep you accompany.”

“No mom, I just want to rest. Tour will be in a month. I want to take a rest for the rest of the month.”

“Tour?” Dominique muttered.

“Brian is on a band.” She smiled on her. “Brian, i forgot to tell you something.”

“I’m sure that’s not good.” I answered.

“Whatever. Nick’s parents and me and your father, will go on some vacation.”

“Really? Why didn’t they tell me that?” Dominique said, disappointed.

“You’re going to leave her to me alone? When?”

“Next week. It’s a two weeks’ vacation at Vegas. We’re in-laws, we got to get along.”

“alright, just two weeks, mom. I can’t have her on my tour.” With that I left the dining room and went at the backyard then splashed at the pool.

---

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I tried to help Amanda on cleaning the plates. But she told me, don’t bother, Maids will help he. She commanded me to go follow Brian at the backyard.

I walked to where I saw him go. I never really have toured this house yet. So I don’t know what with the backyard that Amanda told me, I will like. I reached the backyard and was surprised to see, the shinning crystal-blue water swimming pool. I love swimming.

I walked towards the pool, searching for Brian, but he’s not in the water.

Two wet arms pulled me backwards. “Looking for me?” Brian whispered at my ears.

“Let go of me.” I protested. I tried to pull away from him, but he got his arms around me tight.

“Sorry, Nick.” With that he splashed us both onto the pool.

It didn’t take that long before I settle my feet on the navy blue tiles and breathe for my lungs. He’s standing just 4feet away from me and a smile is playing on his lips.

“Are you aware what the temperature is?” I asked sarcastically walking out of the pool. “It’s like freezing.”

“Yeah, but I feel so hot. Didn’t you feel it?” with a smirk.

I take off the jacket I was wearing, leaving me with just my tank top and short shorts. I squeezed the jacket; the water is making it heavier as it was already it is when it’s dry. I look back at Brian and saw him looking at me. I kinda feel shy with his eyes look burying at my skin. “I’ll go inside.” I said and walked off from the backyard to inside house.

I went directly to my room, lucky enough that i did not get lost, considering how big their house is. I’m happy that I have my own bathroom and big closet that honestly my few clothes won’t fill in.

I jumped into the water and feel the warm water drip down my body, making me feel so relax. I stood there for more than ten minutes, before I heard my phone blast my ringtone. I walked out of the shower as fast as I could not care if the floor is wet. Good thing I didn’t slipped.

I pressed the green button as soon as i have the small technology on hand and put it on my ear.

“Finally, you answered my call.” Tom’s voice spoke.

I’m not actually the person who’s that cellphones are the first thing i have in my hand before even getting out of the bed. He must’ve been calling me since last night.

“Sorry, I just woke up.” I lied.

“Oh... Did I wake you up? I’m sorry.”

“No, not at all. Mom did though, she just left my room. I think I drank too much.” i frowned at my lame lie and remembering passing out.

“I did too. But I’m wishing you didn’t just say ‘yes’ to me because you’re drunk.” His voice is obviously nervous as he was maybe thinking about me, asking to be his girlfriend.

I let a small laugh at that thought. “Of course i don’t. I mean it.”

He laughed too. And I heard him sighed. “Thank God. I promise Nick. I won’t hurt you.” i can hear the

“You better not even just think about it.” i replied, with a little joke on my voice.

“I Promise.” There’s a little silent before he speaks again. “Can I pick you up, tomorrow?”

I felt a sudden pump on my chest by the time he asked me that. Of course not! He can’t right? No, because I’m living with Brian now. I should think of ways to get out of this one.

“uhm... No, my ‘brother’ wouldn’t like that idea.” I said biting my lips, waiting for him to buy my lie.

“I never thought you have a brother.” He replied.

“I do have. He’s older than me. He just came home and from his tour.” What a lie.

“Cool. He’s in a band?” he asked again.

Come on; please don’t ask me anything more, i thought. As much as possible I don’t want to lie. I frowned as I think of Brian’s band’s name. I remember something seeing on the living room a poster that was nicely framed with him and five more guys. I guess it has something to do, with Avenged Saintfold? No, I think Sevenfold. Yeah, right. Sevenfold.

“Yes, Avenged Sevenfold it is.” I said proudly.

“Shit! Hell no! You do? They’re good. I like that band.” he exclaimed.

“Well, I don’t!” I said sarcastically.

“Which one is your brother?” Another question.

“Brian.” I simple answered.

“That’s awesome. But why is he Haner and you Jacobs?”

I think about it for a minute before coming up with another lie. “We got different father.”
I hope I sound convincing.

“Oh, I see.” Yes! He bought it. “They are really cool dudes and fun to be around.”

“I wish I could say the same.” I sighed but not loud enough for him to hear it.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow.” finally he left the conversation.

“Yeah, see you around.” I replied.

“Alright.” With that we hang up.

I didn’t wonder why there’s no ‘i love you’ yet. We just get together so i think it’s kind of awkward to say it so early.
♠ ♠ ♠
why am I not getting any comments?