Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

...

Chapter

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I arrived at Brian’s house, at exactly nine in the evening, just the right time for me to sleep. I saw Amanda on the pool yard, having some
nice conversation , enjoying their cup of coffee with Bo. I don’t want to join, because I feel tired. And Partially, I just feel lonely again.

Before I could walk back inside, Amanda called me. “Sweetie.” she waved for me to come over.

I sighed making my way to them.

“Join us.” she said.

I gave her a peck on the cheek before sitting right next to her.

“Got plans for tomorrow?” She asked.

I shook my head. “Nothing.”

“Great. Bo don’t have class tomorrow and we decided to go fishing. You should come.”

I honestly, just want to stay home for a while. “do I have a choice?”

“None at all.” she smiled.

Bo talk this time. “I promise you a good time.”

“Alright.” I replied.

“You look so tired.” Amanda examined my face. I smiled weakly. “Go ahead, take a rest.”

“Thanks. Good night.” I said giving her another peck. I turned to Bo. “good night, as well”

“:Good night.” he replied.

I smiled to them, before heading up to the room. Upon entering the room, everything is just empty. I guess my nights for the next 6 weeks, will be lonely.

---

“Good morning.” I heard man’s voice, greeting me. I peak through my eyelids and got hurt by the piercing sunshine.

“Ugh…. Bo, close the curtains, please.” I know it’s Bo who entered. Marco will never enter this room, I guess. Not without Amanda.

“Aunt Amanda, sent me here. We all had our breakfast. She asks me to bring yours” I didn’t mind him. “She’s already getting ready for the fishing.”

I opened my eyes and see the tray on the middle of the bed. “Can I not come?”

“Of course, not.” He replied.

I rolled on the bed. I just want to be alone for a while, and because I can not refuse, I guess I have to go.

“have your breakfast then get ready.” he said, before hearing the door close.

I sit up, absent-mindedly eat my breakfast. Then it happens, again. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. After with the disgusting moment, I decided to have a bath as well.

Standing for so long under the cold, running shower. Estimating-thirty minutes, I finally get out of the bathroom. Nice, now my legs feel so numb.

After getting dressed. My comfy clothes one. I made my way to Amanda’s room. I never been inside their room. It’s on the third floor, and

It is such a tiring walk for me. Plus, I don’t have any business to their room. I knock on the door.

Seconds later, I heard from her. “come in.”

I opened the door and stepped in. I gasped seeing how beautifully and elegantly, their room is designed. Amanda is seriously one goddess in this room.

“What the hell are you wearing?’ she said, looking at my sweat pants and a tank top.

“Sorry but I really don’t want to come, I feel sick. “

She rushed to my side and feel my forehead.

I gently flinched away. “I don’t have fever, it’s just that, I really feel like just staying home.”

She sighed. “Okay. But are you sure, you’re okay?” she looks concern.

I pursed my lips, and nodded. “I’m sorry. I’ll make it up with you, guys.”

“It’s okay just have some rest.”

“Thanks. and if you don’t mind can I stay with my Mom at least for a week. We…” I bit my lips, stopping from letting know what really
happened.

“Sweetie, make up with your Dad not us. He needs your understanding.” I feel my jaw dropped. How did she know about these?

“You know?” I asked.

She nodded. Oh God! “Nick, you should be happy, you got a sister. Brian struggled living after Rian died. So do me and Marco. But here you are, mad knowing you got a sister. You are so much blessed. You don’t know, how traumatic it is for me, to have another child.”

I feel tears flowed my eyes, but I fight it back. “Thanks.” I force to smile.

“let the driver, get you home.” I just nodded.

I started making my way out, but before I reached the door I saw a big picture framed with a golden carving. There’s Amanda, Marco

Brian when he was still a baby, and I supposed the other boy is Rian.

“That would be Rian, right?” I turned to her.

She smiled and nodded. “We got this picture when Brian is just 6 moths old, and Rian was four.” Rian looks really cute. He got dimples on both of his cheeks and smiling genuinely.

“Rian’s cute.” I commented.

“Yeah,.“ She picked another small picture frame and stare at it.

I see her eyes gleaming with tears and tat’s when I broke my silence. “I think, I better go.”

“Alight. Call me when you need something.”

I smiled. “Oh, by the way, I’ll be having my first ultrasound, the day after tomorrow. Thought you wanna come.”

“Of course. That would be great.” she smiled back.

---

“Thanks.” I smiled to the newly hired driver, upon climbing out the car. It has been a tradition that every six months, Marco will hire new
ones, even maids. They trust people that much.

“You’re always welcome.” he replied.

Back on my house I found Mom cleaning the house while Amerie is sitting on the couch with her legs crossed over the table.

“Sweetie.” she called as she sees me on the doorway

“Amerie, a little help for Mom would be nice.” I said, picking the remote control, turning off the TV.

“Can you not respect someone’s free time?”

“Actually I do. Why don’t you help Mom clean the house while take your leisure time?” I said, before stomping my feet way up. It’s impossible that get to my room, with my heavy duffel bag.

I lay down on the bed and soon drifted to sleep.

---

Brian’s P.O.V.

I’ve been trying to call Dominique for several times now. And she never answered.

“Dude she must be sleeping. You know she’s pregnant.” Matt said interrupting me from dialing once again Dominique’s phone

He must be right. But I wanted to ask how’she’s doing.

“Brian’s a changed man, now isn’t he?” Zacky added.

I earned laugh from them.

I go back to sit with them. We are now, in Australia. It must be night there, while it’s only 8 in the evening.

“Tell me, Gates.” Jimmy started. “You love Dominique, don’t you?”

I burst out laughing for a while and composed myself back, to see them all looking at me, seriously. “What?” I paused. “Love? Fuck love. I ain’t giving one.”

“you know the saying, never talk finished, your words might chock you?” Johnny said.

I gulped my beer before saying. ‘Shut up short-shit.”

“Gates, you’re too young not love again.” Jimmy advised.

“I don’t know. I guess, I’m not yet ready.” I replied.

Matt speak this time. “Gates don’t make it any harder for you and Nick, you two will be together forever. And we know Nick loves you.

Don’t keep the girl waiting, someone might do the job.”

“That won’t happen we’re married.”

Val came. “What exactly is the meaning of that?” giving me a gin.

“I mean we‘re married.” I replied surprised by my own words.

“Just so you know, divorce exists.”

“Why are we even arranged, if we’re going to get divorce, anyway?”

“Same question as, You’re not going to let her divorce you?”

I chuckled for a while, not knowing what the hell is happening to my tongue. It’s really twisted. “I don’t know.” What on earth is
happening to me, now? Seems like with their every question, my mind has a different answer from my heart.

“Keep saying that, Gates. Wish you not to bite your tongue.” Zacky said.

Thankfully the conversation drifted onto something. For a while, I stayed on myself, reflecting on everything.

Night passes by real quick and the sun is slowly shining through the thin curtain hanging just by Matt’s hotel room. Jimmy is fucked up on
the floor, while Zacky is snoring like a pig on Jimmy’s side as well. Short-shit is off with Lacey, while Matt is already on the bed with Val.

All in all, I’m the only one alive and still. Always, undefeated, Gates. I thought. I walked out of Matt’s room and entered mine.

Upon entering mine, I took off my every clothes until I’m on my boxers only. I plunged on the bed, but before I close my eyes, I redial

Dominique’s number.

Several rings happened, before she finally picked up.

“Hello!” I aggressively greeted.

“well, Good morning to you too. Brian.” she calmly said.

“I’m sorry. I’ve been trying to call, several times.”

“I’m in a deep sleep.” she replied.

With my heavy lids, I still wanted to talk to her. “what are you doing right now?”

“I’m helping Mom with the dishes. Amerie is such a brat.”

“W-w-w-wait. You’re not in my house?” I asked, sitting up.

“I’m in my parents house.”

I scratched the back of my head. I really don’t like her, being in her own house. I mean, my house is more comfortable than hers. And I
want only the better for her during her cycle. Plus, my house doesn’t have mosquitoes. Compare to hers, I thought at first they’re growing some mosquitoes at their backyard. God’s sake, on my first sleep over there, I got bites all over my kegs and arms. Another one, their house, is not that big, and her belly might bump on different corners of the house, considering she‘s not that careful and really has the habit of leaving her brain into somewhere else.. “Go back, to my house, now. I will call Mom to----” she cut me off.

“Brian, I am not on somebody’s house. I’m in my house. My own house. Don’t worry.”

“Fine, I’ll let you stay there for a week.”

“No, I’m staying here, not until you’re home.”

“Why?’ I annoyingly asked.

“Because, I feel lonely back there.”

I couldn’t speak for a while. “Be back home, and that’s final.”

“Fine, fine. Why do you call then?” she’s annoyed as me, now.

I furrowed my brows. Can I not call my wife? “in case you forgot, I’m the father of that thing inside you.”

“Whatever. Don’t worry about this. I’m pretty careful. You don’t have to tell me that.”

“Why are you mad?”

“Guess, I started my day, having a little fight with Amerie.”

“See, Just go back home, will you? If she’s just going to annoy and make you mad, which is strictly not allowed for you. Just get away
from her.”

She sighed. “Obviously you forced me.”

“Nick.” My words started slurring and I’m talking to her with one eye open. “Just do as I say, It will be good for you.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” she paused. “Go to sleep, Bri. If only I can smell you through phone, I’d totally puke now.”

“Alright. Goodnight, then.”

“Again, Good morning.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to upload another chapter.
This one is pretty long to make up with you, guys.

Enjoy.
xoxo