Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Another Door of Sadness.

Chapter
Brian and I spent the whole night awake. I actually insist, cause I know he’ll be leaving tomorrow. We ended up playing cards and the loser per game will have to dance on the song the winner picks. Thankfully, I have been beating him for six times consecutively. Until…

“You lose.” He said, putting the rest of his winning cards.

“you’re cheating.” I commented.

“I. Did.Not! You dance!” he said, choosing a song on the computer.

I waited for him to stop choosing and let the music and to my surprise he chose, a really slow, seducing, melody. I regret downloading that one. I only used to listen to that to help me fall asleep. And now, I have to dance with it.

“Can you pick some other song?”

He shook his head and lean back to the bed, putting his arms at the back oh his head. “Dance!”

I get up from the bed, in doubt of dancing. I’m not really good at this one. Plus, I’m wearing my very comfy, real short-short and just a tank top. Standing infront of him, I feel shy. “I can’t do this!” I said.

“I danced, six times, you’re unfair.”

“Can you close your eyes?”

“Where’s the fun in that one?”

“Just choose another song.”

“you can’t dance fast. This is your only choice.” He got a point.

I frowned, turning my back to him. I slowly, started swaying my lips. I tried to be sexy as I could, addition to that I slowly started pulling my shirt, making my hips visible to him. I turned to look at him and continued, making myself a complete fool. I did the same, only I was going too low with my knee, and really biting my lips. I saw a small smile at the corner of his lips and that’s when I stop. “I can’t do this!”

He quickly pulled me to the bed, turning me over, so he’s hovering me, supporting his body with his knee and strong arms. He looked me deeply right through my eyes. “You‘re hot.”

“I hate being called hot.” I muttered.

“you‘re beautiful.” I didn‘t speak. “you‘re sweet.” I didn‘t speak again. “you‘re an angel in disguise.” I bit my lower lip. “you‘re perfect.”

I pursed my lips back.

He then press his lips on mine.

---

Brian‘s P.O.V.

We slept at around four in the morning and I still be able to wake up early at seven. It‘s time for me to leave, but Dominique is still sleeping. I wanted to wake her up, but she need to be sleeping for now. I was debating for a while If I should wake her up, I wanted to. I don‘t want to leave the way I left her a month ago. I guess I’ll just wake her up.

I feel my phone vibrating and saw a message from matt saying, they are all in and waiting for me. I even saw the date and learned that it’s already 19th of June. Dominique’s birthday will be on 255h. I guess I’ll just give her a present or something.

I gently shake Dominique’s body and she groaned. “I’m leaving” I whispered on her ears.

She swiftly sat up with her messed up hair. She really is so gentle for my league. Effect is, I’m becoming one. But only for her.

“You got everything settled, right?” she asked.

I nodded. Before we came here, she helped pack my clothes and all.

She pursed her lips. “take care.” she muttered. I can sense the sadness on her voice. Jesus Christ, I don’t want her like this. I’m so used of the her being so happy and always smiling. Even her eyes glows, but now, I’m looking at those it’s just plain. No glow.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She nodded. “yes, of course.” she answered.

I smiled on her, but she answers it, with a weak smile.

On our way down, Sam is already preparing breakfast. “good morning.” I greeted her.

“morning.” she replied.

“have some breakfast, first.”

I sighed. “I’d love to have breakfast with you, but I’m running late,”

“Oh.” she softly said.

“let’s go?” she said.

I shook my head. “No, have a sleep first, I’ll just ask someone to pick you up.”

She nodded. “Mom, Brian will go, now.”

“I prepared breakfast.”

I smiled. “Sorry, but I gotta go. Rest will kill me.”

“Okay then, good luck.” She smiled.

We walked outside the house and stop on the car.

“Don’t frown, please.” I said, gently pushing his cheeks up.

She then smiled.

“There you go.”

“How long ‘til the tour ends?”

“6 weeks only.” I said ‘only’ trying to lift her up.

“6 weeks.” she repeated.

I pulled her into a hug. “Don’t worry it won’t be that long.”

For a while I wanted to bring her along, but she can’t keep on traveling from one place to another.

I pulled my body just little away from her, but arms still on her waist. “Promise me, you won’t be sad.”

“I’ll try.” her dry voice said.

“take very good care of you and our baby.” I said, going down on one knee and kissed her stomach. “Baby, don’t let Mommy have a hard time, alright? I’ll be home soon. I’ll be away just like a minute.”

For my entire life, I’ve been a hard rock on girls, well, forget the fact that I’m with Michelle. But seriously, I’ve never been nice to any girls. I just fuck them and get rid of them. But with Nick, I feel like some thing that has no value for me, becomes my life.

I stand up and look into Nick. “I need to go.”

“Be safe.” she replied.

I pressed my lips to hers for a while. I pulled away just for while and pressed again my lips soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.

I know it's pretty late to ask you, but how was your holidays?
Mine was, well, almost sucks. I thought I'm gonna be alone for Christmas, but then two of cousins, insisted of staying with me. I was, almost, on my tears that day. I'm just so thankful of them. :D

Anyways, I was thinking of doing another fan-fic, still A7x, but it is going to be about Zacky. What'ya think?

And please, let me know what do you want to hear from that one. Suggestions?

One more thing, lot of dramas will be on their way. Just stayed tuned.

Thank you so much.

Enjoy!
xoxo
mwahhh, mwahhh, mwahhh.
<3