Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Dominique meets Michelle.

I was wide still waiting, when I heard Brian’s iphone, blasting into still a metal rock song. The name says, ‘Baby M’. I know it’s bad to answer phone calls that’s not your, but for some reason, I answered it.

“h-hello.” I stuttered my words.

“Brian, where the fuck are you? Val called me and says there are bloods on the floor and the Bitch is not on the house as well.” I heard a voice screamed. Is she referring the Bitch as me? We’re the only one that not in the house, besides his parents.

“I’m sorry, but Brian is not here.” I answered back.

“Who the hell are you? Why are you answering his phone? Don’t tell me, you’re....”

“I’m Dominique.” There’s a little silence, but I didn’t let her talk again. “Look, we’re at the hospital. He fell on the bottles that were lying on the floor. He crashed it, and he got cuts all over his back. If you want you can come over here, and see for yourself. Huntington General Hospital.” With that I hang the phone up! She must be Brian’s girlfriend.

Another call rang Brian’s phone and this time it’s not the ‘Baby M’. It’s coming from Matt Sanders. I take it right away.

“Fuck Brian. Why are there bloods all over here? Where the hell are you and where’s Dominique?” do they have to curse that much? Fuck that!

“Hey, hey, Matt? Dominique here. He crashed himself over those bottles on the floor. He got cuts all over his back. I didn’t bother to tell you. Because I don’t know which room you’re at. Sorry. We’re at HGH right now.”

“Is that so? Alright. We’ll be over in a minute.” We hang up with that and i sat back to where I was sitting earlier.

It took like 5 more minutes, when the doctor came out. “You’re with Mr. Haner, right?” I nodded. “Well, he got seven major cuts and some are just glazed.”

I nodded. "Tell me he’s okay now.” I said with a concern hint on my voice, which I find myself surprisingly.

“Yes, he’s is, now. He’ll be out in a minute.”

“Out?” i asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

He nodded. “He refused to stay.” With that he left and I waited for him. He maybe insisted on going out instead of keeping him here.

“Where is he?” Matt suddenly appeared on my back with Val and a girl identical to her.

“He’ll be out in a minute.” I answered.

I can feel another set of eyes looking at me. It must be from Val again and the girl with her.

Not long enough, Brian walked out of the Emergency Room, with a smirked on his face like nothing happened, but still he walks almost tripping.

“What the fuck, man?” Matt said giving him a high five.

“Nothing! This is nothing.” He replied walking towards us. “It takes billions of pieces of glasses before i feel it.”

“Baby.” The girl, with Val, came on his side giving him a hard kiss on his lips. “Next time, don’t sleep on the floor, sleep with Me.” she said then giving me a glare.

“Sorry, baby. I’ll remember that next time.” Brian said, pulling her into a kiss, while Val looks at me like she’s saying ‘watch that’. But I shrugged it off, and walked at the counter to pay for the charges. Good thing Mom, give extra money.

After discharging Brian completely, Matt and Val already said goodbye. So here I am on an awkward situation, with Brian and his ‘Baby M.’

“Excuse me, Brian.” I called from their back. They both looked at me of course, the girls look is not normal it’s firing. “Your key and phone.” I reached it over to him, but she took those from me.

“Thanks for bringing Brian, here. I’m Michelle.” She reached her free hand to me. I hesitantly shook it.

“You probably know me.” I smiled on her. There’s no need to be a bitch. “I’ll go then.” I walked pass them heading to the exit door.

“Hey” I heard Brian’s voice.

I looked back at him. “Yes?”

“Take my car. Michelle got her ride. She’ll drop me home.” He took the key to her and threw it on me and I caught it in time.

“You won’t go home with me?” Michelle asked.

I leave them with that and went to where I parked the car and took off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for late upload. I had a lot fo wokrs to do. Finally I'm done to my last one.
Expect the fast upload. :)

XoxoX
Enjoy!