Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Brian meets Tom

It’s already 1 in the afternoon, when I woke up. I remembered getting home at 5. I realise that I’m still at my bloody shirt and so does my arms. I feel disgusted so I decided to take a shower then.

Thirty minutes have pass and I set myself out of the bathroom and started looking for clothes mom packed for me. I dressed nicely with white high waist, short shorts and blue polka dots vintage top. I put my hair on a braid in the side and slip on my flats. I feel like going on somewhere with Tom today. We didn’t plan on anything tonight, but I’ll just pop out in his house, today.

I walked out of the room, not bothering looking at the texts and all I know I have on my phone. I started to go on the direction of the stairs but I stopped infront of Brian’s room. I tried to knock but I didn’t get any response. I decided to just barge in.

I saw him still lying on the bed with his back upwards. I walked closer, to check on him. The bandages are messed up with red stain already. I didn’t bother on waking him up. I just came in to check on him and leave. I started walking towards his door to leave but I heard him say “thank you.”

“Oh, it was nothing." I turned back on him. “Just take a rest.” with that i hurridly walked out of his room and straight walked out from the house. I walked up to the loading/unloading station and waited for a cab, with a minute a cab finally haults infront of me.

I hopped in and said where i will be going.

15 minutes later I finally reached Tom’s house. i saw his car parked, he must be here. I walked to the door and knock, instead of buzzing the bell. I’m not a fan of bell. Some of them not really works then you’ll look dumb, waiting for someone to answer you on the door.

Seconds later, Ester answered the door and welcomed me. “Dominique, did Tom know you’ll coming over?”

I shook my head. “No, why? Is he not in here? His car is here.” I said looking at his car.

“Oh, no, no, no. He just hasn’t gotten up from his bed yet.”

“Oh. Should I get him up?” I smiled on her.

She just nodded and let me in. “his room is the second door to the right.” She said as we reached the stairs.

“thanks.” I replied, taking my way up and unto the right.

I finally reached the second door to the right and hesitantly knock.

“I know, mom. I’ll get my lazy ass up, in an hour.” He yelled.

I laughed softly and finally got the guts to enter his room. I saw him, laying at his chest topless but with his boxers only. I scanned the room and pretty neat considering that his guy. Everything is organized even his desk. The laundry basket is not over-populated too and clothes are into it nicely, not like sock hanging on the rim.

“How about... forget your lazy ass and come with me...” I whispered on his ear.

He turned his face to his right, where I was standing and looking down on him. i laughed hard as i saw his face. It’s just priceless and remarkable, wide eyes and his jaw dropped down, like he just seen a ghost.

“wh-what are you doing here?” he asked as he pulled the white sheet onto his body.

“Waking your lazy ass up.” I asked sitting in his bed.

He pulled me to his side. He made me lean on his warm body.

“Finally up, baby.” He said putting a kiss on my head. What’s up with people kissing my head? I’m not yet a granny right?

“Good.” I smiled on him.

“So, what’s the plan for today?” he asked.

--

“You wouldn’t mind if you escort me while I go shopping, right?” I asked as we were on the road just leaving his house.

“Absolutely not.” he said, taking a glance on me and smiled.

“Thanks.”

The ride went well, not boring at all, or maybe because, his with me. We walked inside past through, some boutiques, that really doesn’t interest me, or maybe some are over-priced, which i don’t plan on buying, not unless, it will be mom or dad, buying for me. Thinking of them makes me miss them. I haven’t really adjusted nor been working on adjusting.

“Hey, you’ll look good on this.” Tom took me from my already spacing mind.

I look on the dress, that looks good. He got a nice taste huh?! The dress is flow-y and has a vintage accent in it made by the ribbon-knot as a collar and the flowers all over it. “Yeah, but it’s Marc Jacobs’ creation, so no.” I replied, scanning on the entire boutique of Marc Jacobs that doesn’t really suit my lifestyle or my money at all. “Besides, I’m not a fan of dress; I’m more on short shorts and just a simple top.” I smiled to him.

“But I bet you’ll still look good in It.” he smiled back.

We walked and walked and finally bought something. Tom bought something for me too, behind my back. It was a bracelet, from Juicy Couture. It’s really charming. He struggles in puting it on my wrist because I refused to accept it, but he insist and lock my hand on his arm, which I think is cool, like we’re just a couple, playing around.

“Thanks” I said, lifting my body on my toes just to put a kiss on his cheeks.

“Next time you do that, advice me, so I know when to turn my face.” He said, winking at me.

We both giggled and started walking to the escalator to the next floor, where most likely the restaurants are; hand in hand.

“Let’s get in here.” He said, pulling me inside a fancy restaurant, which looks like an Italian one. Have I mention Tom has an Italian decent. He’s father, is!

We sat on the table, just beside the big mirrored wall, where you can see the whole outside of the mall.

“Thanks.” I said as I take the sit he pulled for me then sit on his own.

We started scanning through the menu. The price is just right and foods are really mouth-watering, which I find myself funny, that even on foods I thrift myself that much. I have to change that, for a little bit. But being thrift is not that bad right? I’m just being practical, come on.

“Ready to order, Sir, Ma’am?” a girl that well-dressed for her job came smiling to both of us.

Tom nodded and gave his order to her so do I, and then she left.

“I’ll just go to the restroom.” Tom said and left his sit.

I sit by myself, looking at the people walking from inside the mall and going to their respective cars. I look up and stare straight to the sky, taking the beautiful scenery from the perspective I was sitting.

“So, look who’s here?” a familiar voice, suddenly spoke from the side. I look over at her and surprise to see, Michelle, looking frustrated ever at me.

“Oh,” only left my mouth. I stood up, so I won’t have to go lift my head for her. “Wasn’t expecting to meet you here.”

“You sure? Were you following me and Brian?” she asked on a tone, like she’s investigating.

“No, no. I’m with someone else.” I explained. Please Tom, don’t leave the restroom yet, i cried to myself. I hope Brian and him won’t meet here. I just got Tom; please don’t take him away from me, just like that.

“Really? Who is ‘someone’, if you don’t mind?” She said, emphasizing the word ‘someone’

“uhm.. A—A friend.” I smiled, nervously.

She nodded, but she doesn’t look convinced.

“Baby?” two boys in synchronizing tone called. Me and Michelle separated eyes from each other. I looked to my Right but saw Brian. I looked at him with wide eyes. And I’m sure as hell, that my face looks horrified. I took my eyes away from him then looked down.

“Nick, you alright?” Tom runs to my side.

I nodded. “y- Yeah.”

“Michelle is everything fine here?” i heard Brian asked her.

“Yes, I just didn’t expect her here.” She replied. “Aren’t you surprised too? She added.

“Not at all.” he replied.

“Brian?” Tom suddenly, speaks.

“Yes?” he replied.

I looked back at him, who’s on Michelle’s side.

“Hey, I’m Dominique’s boyfriend. She has mentioned me, that you’re her brother, half-brother. Nice to meet you, man.” Tom raises his hand and it takes a moment before Brian shook it.

“Brother, huh?!” he smirked... “Nice to meet you too.” he added right away.

“Nice to meet you too, Michelle.” Tom said, just smiling at her.

“yeah.” She smiled back.

I’m never good at avoiding awkward situations.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, please, please, please, please. Do leave me a comment,
Hope you enjoy this one. I planned on posting one chapter per day. :)
If I got comments. ;)

Xoxo
Good day everyone.