Status: Hello I'm try get this one going.

Love Is Hard to Believe.

Chapter 2

Jacob woke up from his sleep, he got up got ready to go to the Cullen family's for meeting they want to have. He walk out of his house, he got on his bike drove to cullen place. He drove to Cullen place, he got there turn off his bike walk to the door about to knock on it untill blondy Roseopen the door. "The mutt is here." I growl at her walk in, I found some in the living room. "What going on?" I ask them, Carlisle "Jake we have vister coming this way soon, they are like us. I want you to be nice to them they don't feed on human they feed only deer or bear." He said to Jake. Jake "Oh great another vampires family's." He said to him. We heard foot step we stop talking turn around see vampire's family's, i look up see this beautiful girl with green eyes. I just Imperess on her, Edward try to read Angel mind. We all talk, Angel keep looking at me said something I was like "No I don't eat you, I was just looking at you." and she laugh at me. I rolled my eyes. She didn't call me mutt I was wondering why she don't call me that like Rose did. She got up told her family's she going outside. I just sat there watch her, ememmet walk outside with her. I growl little,edward "Jake not now, she need air." I look at him nodded my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is short story I'm making I will try long one some day I hoped guys like the second one comment plz