Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 16

Jordan’s Point of view

Before I knew what I was doing I bolted out of the apartment and started running, I ran and ran; I had no clue where I was going or even where I was but I didn’t care I just needed to get away. I couldn’t stand the pain, but I couldn’t escape it either. My legs were starting to burn from running but I kept going. The physical pain was some how distracting me from all these emotions running through my head.

It was getting late and I couldn’t run anymore. I sat on this bench that was mostly hidden behind a big tree. As soon as I sat down I burst out in tears, I couldn’t help it. I didn’t really care who saw me, or what they thought. It didn’t matter to me, not anymore. The girl I loved and cared about was dying. Leaving, she was going to leave me forever and I couldn’t do anything about it.

I couldn’t believe the time she spent, going through this all by herself. I was such an asshole I didn’t see the pain she was going through. I didn’t give her the chance to explain. I didn’t deserve her but more importantly she didn’t deserve this she was the most caring, helpful and kind person I had ever seen and she was only 22. Why is this happening to her? What kind of god would do this to a person like her? I had to help her; this was my entire fault anyways. I had to go back to the apartment to find out who her doctor is. I could save her I have the money. I can get her treatments. There has to be a way, she can’t leave me. I couldn’t live without her. All this time apart has made me realize that I can’t do it; I can’t stay away from her. I need her; she’s the one for me. I always knew, just took me a while to realize it.
~~~~

“I’m sorry Jordan but we are doing the best we can but her chances seem slim. It’s an aggressive form of cancer.” These words coming out of the doctors mouth were cutting me like blades.

“No, that can’t be true. There must be something else, I can pay for the special treatments.”

“What I suggest you do is spend lots of time with her, take care of her make these last few months worth it. Make some memories you can hold on for a lifetime or there is another option, it’s a surgery but it is experimental so you would have to pay for the whole thing. I know Makayla was looking into it, she seemed serious and the price was really what changed her mind.”

“The surgery it’s perfect lets do it. Can we do it soon because hockey starts in a little bit and I want to be able to take care of her after. So, the sooner the better.”

“There’s just one little problem Jordan, the surgery would take place in England. I am just not equipped to complete it here. You would have to move there and stay there for at least six months while she recovers. Take your time and think about it. See if its something you to are willing to do.”

“I am sure this is what we want to do. Let’s sign the papers now.” I said without taking a minute to think about everything I was giving up.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKaaay, heellloo! This chapter is really short but like I didnt want to smush the other part into here because I didnt think it fit well. So the next part will be up sometime this weekend.

Thanks to teaspoons.of.sober for commenting means a lot to me!<3

Thank you to everyone else who read & subscribed, love you all! :)