Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 3

Makayla’s point of view
~~~~~~
The next day after I came home from school my told me she wanted to talk to me, I was kind of scared because she normally never sits me down to have talk unless it very serious.

“Makayla do you have a boyfriend?” My mom asked.

“Umm no mom no guy wants to date me”

“Come on Makayla you know that’s not true, you have to get out more and I kind of have a friend who's son I think would be perfect for you and I kind of set you up on a blind date with him.”

“Mom what the hell!! What if he's some creep, this is going to be so awkward I am not going!” Who does my mom think she is I could find a man on my own if I wanted to, I hate that she always pressured me into having a boyfriend. I wanted to take my and find the perfect man, umm wait, what was I think no man let alone a perfect man would love me maybe I should just go on the date with this guy and see how it works out.

“Please Makayla will you go, I will never do this again I promise, but I think you will really like him!”

“Fine, but only this once when is it?”

“Today you guys will meet up at the restaurant at 7.” I looked at my cell phone it said 5:00.

“Mom! How am I supposed to get ready in two hours I don't even have anything nice to wear!” I was stressing out. I ran upstairs into my room and looked in my closet what could I wear finally I found this black pencil skirt with a nice crop top and a necklace. I ran into the shower luckily I had shaved earlier so it didn’t take that long. I got out and blow dried my hair. Now I had to straighten it oh how I hated my hair! After doing my hair I thought about putting some makeup on, if I could find any! Then I decided I needed all the help I could get so I should wear the makeup, I went through my drawers and finally found some to wear. When I was done getting ready I looked at the clock 6:30, oh boy was I scared why did I agree to do this anyways I never went on regular dates let alone blind dates! I realized I was getting late so I sucked it up got in my car and drove to the restaurant.

I looked around when I got there it was nice I liked it then I realized I forgot to ask my mom my dates name when suddenly I saw him the boy from the book store Jordan and he was coming Towards me. Shit!

"Hey, come on let's go eat." said Jordan

"Sorry I'm meeting someone here."

“And that someone would be me” he said in the most amazing voice I felt like I was drooling and then what he said finally hit me I could feel my cheeks burning up this is so embarrassing!

"Oh.” Was all I could say. He led the way to our table and we sat down "So how do our moms know each other” I asked. He seemed to almost choke on his drink as if he had no clue of what to say “Oh just Friends from college.” he said after awhile of thinking.
“So do you go to school, do you have a job?” He asked

“Umm no I just go to school how about you what do you do?”

“I play hockey” he said. “For the Pittsburgh Penguins” My mouth dropped how could I be so stupid I should have known he was way too beautiful to be a normal guy I felt like the dumbest girl on earth how could I not know who he was while living in Pittsburgh, I should’ve paid more attention to my dad when he would talk about hockey I thought. My cheeks were bright red now, he could tell and he just gave me the cutest smile to calm me down I would guess but it only made it worse, why did he have to be so attractive!

“That's so cool, how is it do a lot of people recognize you, does it get annoying?” I asked

“Yeah, I guess but I love hockey and all my fans.” I could just stare at him talking all day, but I knew he would never like me he was probably forced to come here and couldn't wait to leave. But the conversation between me and Jordan came so easy I felt like I could talk to him for hours and never get tired or bored. He seemed to enjoy it too from what I could tell but I could be totally wrong.

Jordan’s point of view
~~~~~~

I was at the restaurant a little early just waiting for her to come I was so excited that this was actually happening I couldn't believe it! And then I saw her and froze for a second she looked so beautiful damn, I thought she looked amazing when she didn’t try but when she did she looked unreal! I did not want to waste any of our time together so I walked over to her, I was a little nervous which was unusual for me, I was always very confident but for some reason when I was walking toward I wished I could quickly find a mirror and check if my hair looked okay, I acted like such a girl when it came to her. As I approached her, she looked kind of shocked to see me.

"Hey, come on let's go eat." I said, she looked so good up close, her tight skirt fit her body so perfectly she was thin but curvy, I loved that and her ass was unbelievable especially in that skirt, was she trying to kill me I wanted to grab her right then and take her home, but I knew she wasn’t that kind of girl and I would have to work hard for her love, would she even like me, I mean she was so smart and pretty and I was just, me.

"Sorry I'm meeting someone here." She said and I had to hold in a laugh, I guess she didn’t know she would be meeting me.

“And that someone would be me.” I said, and almost immediately I saw her face blush, just when I thought he couldn’t look better, she was so cute when she blushed.

"So how do our moms know each other?” she asked and I froze, I couldn’t tell her that I basically stalked her not yet at least, I couldn’t wait to tell this story to our kids, wait how could I already be thinking about having kids together, we weren’t even dating! Then I realized I didn’t answer her question yet. “Oh just Friends from college.” Was all I could think of.

“So do you go to school, do you have a job?” I asked.

“Umm no I just go to school how about you what do you do?” she asked, holy shit she didn’t know who I was, should I tell her? What if she starts treating me differently, or worse what if she doesn’t like hockey players? I thought and then decided I wouldn’t want to start anything with a lie, its summer now but what would I say later on so I just told her.

“I play hockey” I said. “For the Pittsburgh Penguins” She seemed shocked and started to blush again was that good or bad, bad I told myself and I immediately regretted my decision maybe telling her was a bad idea, I wanted to just take it all back but then she said.

“That's so cool, how is it do a lot of people recognize you, does it get annoying?” I let out a sigh of relief and then answered.

“Yeah, I guess but I love hockey and all my fans.” We talked about random things after that and then she asked to be excused to the bathroom, she was gone for a while and I almost got scared that she left but then iI saw her smiling coming towards me and my heart just melted. She came and sat down and said it’s getting late I should go and I said “of course I’ll just ask for the bill” I called the waiter and asked for the bill to which he replied.
“Umm.. Sir the bill has already been paid by this beautiful lady” he said and walked away
I looked over to Makayla shocked, she was kind of blushing, I couldn’t believe she excused herself to go pay the bill even though she knew how much money I make, that was one of the most classiest things I had ever seen a girl I went out with do, then I knew she was a
keeper.

I smiled at her and said “you know, you didn’t have to do that but thank you.” She smiled back and we got up to leave, I walked her to her car where we exchanged numbers so we could make plans to meet up again, then I pulled her in a short quick hug but it felt like it lasted for hours she was just perfect in my arms the smell of her hair, made me never want to let her go and her arms around me gave me butterflies in my stomach. We pulled apart and just stared at each other I think she felt it too, without realizing what I was doing I started to lean in my face inches from hers, when she quickly turned around opened her car door and said that she had to get going. I was shocked as I watched her driving away, I was so sure she felt the same way I did, I felt my heart break into a million pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!
I know my chapters are short but I feel like they would get boring if I make them longer, thanks to everyone who subscribed and read means a lot to me! :) So they made some progress but it looks like they might just be back at square one! Hopefully I'll update again tomorrow, fingers crossed! :)