Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 2

Jordan’s point of view

Could she tell I was staring at her? No she couldn’t have, but then why was she acting so nervous when I started talking to her? Oh God was she gorgeous, not the kind of girl who tried so hard wearing tons of makeup, but the kind that could wear sweats, no makeup and still take your breath away. I should’ve asked for her number I’ve got to see her again. Why was I acting like this, me Jordan Staal has never obsessed over a girl like this before, but I couldn’t help myself something just drew me towards her, she seemed different. She wasn’t perfect but it felt like she was perfect for me.

I was so screwed thought, I would probably never see her again even if I did what if she didn’t like me she seemed way to good for me. I thought about it for awhile then decided I should go for her because if I don’t I will just live my life in regret. But again came a problem how would I find her, and that’s when it hit me, I always new one day my huge hockey status would pay off, I could hire someone to find her. No, that’s just plain weird I thought, but there was no other way. So I pulled out my phone and called up one of my close friends who worked as a detective.

“Hey, Ryan it’s Jordan I need your help.” I must have sounded way more serious than I thought because Ryan answered my sounding a little scared.

“Yeah sure Jordan anything you want, why is something wrong.”

“No everything is alright I just needed you help finding someone, see I saw this girl today and I just have to talk to her again.” Oh God this sounded so stupid out loud.

“Umm.. sure I guess I could help you what’s her name?”

“Makayla”

“Her last name?”

“Ugh… I don’t know that’s why I asked you for help.”

“Jordan I don’t mean to let you down but I don’t think I can find her, if that’s all the information you got, sorry man.”

I was upset but who am I kidding I sounded like a crazy man there was no way I could find her. I should just give up, I had made up my mind I would forget her and just then it hit me she had a book in her hand, what was written on the book think Jordan think! Then it hit me, it was a book on Chemistry and underneath it said University of Pittsburgh. I was so happy. I quickly called Ryan.

“Hey Ryan, I know something that could help! She goes to the University of Pittsburgh and she studies in science do you think that’s enough to find her?”

“I’ll see what I can do, no promises though Jordan and go to sleep it’s late!”

I looked over at the clock next to my bed it said 12:30 woah, I guess I was thinking about her longer than I thought. “Oh Ryan I’m so sorry for calling you so late I lost track of what time it was.”

“It’s okay, bye Jordan.”

“Bye.” I feel asleep thinking about Makayla excited for when Ryan would call me back with some good news.

I woke up at 10:00 am I checked my phone, and saw a missed call from Ryan. I immediately called him back. “Hello Ryan, you called?”

"Yeah I did, I think I found her, there was only one Makayla in the Science department lucky for you and I got you her house number, here write it down.”

“Thank you so much Ryan, bye I go to go now!” I thought about waiting and calling her later but I decided I couldn’t wait that long and should call her now, I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

“Hello.” The person on the other line said, but it didn’t sound like Makayla I felt my heart drop.

“Hi, is this Makayla?”

“Uh, no this is not, this is her mother who is speaking?” Well this was going to be an awkward conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I said I would update tomorrow, but the story had some subscribers so I had to update today! Thank you to everyone who subscribed and everyone else who read it! Comment please let me know how you like it! :) Next chapter will be more interesting I promise, and it will hopefully be up tomorrow! :)