Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 8

Me and Jordan were doing good. We’d been going out officially as girlfriend and boyfriend for a week now, most people would say that a week is not very long but to me it felt like we had been together for years! I was happy, for what seemed like the first time in my life. I was getting close with the girlfriends on the team too! Me, Vero and Ashley were so close, which was a little weird for me because I didn’t really have any friends. But, I loved them they were so nice and it was nice to have some friends to talk to Jordan about. We all agreed that we didn’t really like Kylie, she never wanted to talk to us she kept her distance.

I called Vero and Ashley right when I woke up, I thought about calling the, last night after what Jordan had told me on our movie date the night before, but I decided not to because it was late and Vero told me that her and Marc were having a date night. I would’ve called Ashley but I felt bad it was really late.

“Hey, Vero and Ashley we have an emergency!”

“What’s wrong?” they both asked at the same time.

“Yesterday when me and Jordan went out on a movie date he asked me to do something for him.”

“Hurry up and spit it out.” said Vero

“Okay, Okay he asked me to go with him to charity event! OMG I am so scared I can’t believe he asked me to go with him!”

“Wait!” Said Vero

“Isn’t that charity event today?” She asked

“Yeah, I think it is why, he told me you guys would be there, are you?”

“Yeah we are.” said Ashley

“Hey, Makayla do you even have anything to wear? “Asked Vero

“SHIT, I totally forgot about that I was so happy that he asked me I totally forgot what the hell am I going to do I have nothing formal to wear!”

“Don’t worry Makayla I have the perfect dress for you to wear, you can just come up and pick it up, no wait I have a better idea why don’t you and Ashley come over here and we can get you ready!” She said sounding so excited.

“Fine I need your help anyways I can’t even do my hair any other way besides straightening it, oh my god guys I’m so excited!”

“When should we come over Vero?” asked Ashley.

“Well its twelve now so, if you guys have showered and are ready then now if not be here by one because we have to leave at 5!”

“Okay, i'll be there in half an hour” I said.

“Me too” said Ashley

With that I hung up the phone and excitedly walked to the bathroom to quickly shower and head over to verso house. When I was done showering and shaving I quickly grabbed my only pair of heels that I’ve never even worn but bought them because they were really nice and on sale. I got into my car and started driving hoping that my heels would go with the dress Vero had for me.

When I got there Vero happily opened the door, Ashley was already there she quickly pulled me inside and said

“Hurry lets go upstairs we don’t have much time and is your hair wet?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Because now it’ll take even more time to do your hair hurry hurry!”

She took me upstairs and into her bathroom and onto a chair.

“I want to do her hair and you can do her makeup” Ashley said to Vero.

When she was finished blow-drying my hair she pulled out her curling iron and began to curl my hair Vero was doing her makeup waiting for Ashley to finish my hair, Vero was so gorgeous! Marc-Andre was a lucky man.

When Ashley was finished I was taken back it was perfect.

“Ashley! It’s perfect I love it, thank you.”

“I’m glad you like it but stop wasting time, we have to do your makeup!”

“Stop staring at your hair and come here.” said Vero. She made me face away from the mirror which made me very nervous, what if she went overboard.

She did my makeup for about half an hour than finally she was done, I asked her if I could look at it but she said no!

“WHY! Vero, I want to see!”

“No you have to put your dress on first, you can’t see yourself until you’re completely ready!”

“Fine, can I see the dress now”

“Yeah let me bring it” said Vero, when I saw it I almost die, there was no way I was going to were that I mean it was beautiful but I could never pull it off.

“Vero I can’t wear this

“”Why not you’ll look so good in It.” said Ashley

“Just try it on at least I’m sure you’re going to love it!”

“Fine.” I took the dress and went to put it on. When I was done I went to show Vero and Ashley

“Holy shit, Makayla why do you hide that body of yours you look so good in this dress!” Said Vero

“You have to wear it, you look so good.” Said Ashley

“Thanks guys and fine but can I at least see myself now?”

“Wait put on some jewelry first” and she gave me some silver bracelets

“ Fuck what shoes are you going to wear I don’t think we are the same size. Said Vero
I then pulled out my heels that I brought they were turquoise pumps and I thought would look
good with the dress.

“They’re perfect said Ashley and Vero at the same time”.

“I have the matching tops perfect to go with them!”

She gave me them and I put them on finally when I had everything on she let me look at myself. I had to double take was that even me I was looking at I looked so different but I liked it, but what if Jordan didn’t.

“Thanks, I love it you guys, thanks for everything you both helped me so much I could have not done this without both of you!”

“No problem you know we would do anything for you.” said Ashley

“I’m going to start crying can both of you stop!” Said Vero

“Okay, I told Jordan you were here so he’s going to come here and pick you up, I can’t wait for him to see you!”

Right at the second the door bell rang.

“I think that’s him,” she went and opened the door but made me stay upstairs.”On her way down Marc- Andre saw her and told her she looked nice which she did and then said some things in French which I wish I could understand because it sounded nice and Vero was blushing.

“Hey Jordan!” Said Vero

“You can come now Makayla!”

I slowly walked down the stair making sure not to fall everyone was staring at me Marc-Andre, Vero, and then Jordan, he look kind of shocked and I got nervous what if he didn’t like it?

I walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

“You look absolutely, beautiful he whispered in my ear.”I blushed

Thank you, you look handsome too” and boy did he, I don’t think I had seen him in a suit but good lord was he ever sexy looking in one!

Then the door bell rang again it was Sidney! I was excited for him to see Ashley because she looked so good! Ashley opened the door and he blushed when he saw her! They were so cute, he whispered something in her that was way too quiet for us too here I would have to ask her what he said to her later!

Okay let’s get going said Marc-Andre we are going to get late and with that we all walked out of the door and into our cars.

Jordan’s point of view
~~~~~~
I went to go pick Makayla up so we could go to the event. Vero opened the door and then called Makayla down. When I saw her I couldn’t believe it was actually her she looked so different, so hot, and so beautiful! I was glad she was mine. Her dress, was going to kill me though could I last this whole event without losing control? That dress was perfectly fit around her body, her curves were unbelievable, but the dress was still appropriate for the occasion not too long, not too short and just the perfect amount of cleavage. Her whole outfit was just perfect.

I couldn’t wait until after the event, I was going to take her home today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, sorry for not updating in so long! Hope you like this chapter and thank you to everyone who read and subscribed! :)