Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning and heard my phone ring I went to check what it said and I had a text message from Jordan it read

“Hey want to come paintballing with the some of the guys on the team and their girlfriends? Please say yes it will he lots of fun I'm sure you’ll enjoy it!”

I wanted to go, but I was scared about meeting people from his team what if they didn’t like me. Even worse what if they thought I was only dating Jordan for his money! Plus I had no clue what I would wear! But since me and Jordan just started rebuilding our relationship I decided I would go.

“Okay I'll come when are we going?” I texted back.

I got off my bed and started brushing my teeth, when Jordan texted me back saying he would be here to pick me up in about an hour! I started panicking; I didn't know what to wear for when you go paintballing I had never even gone before. I got up and went to my closet and picked out short shorts and a nice tank top. I quickly showered and straightened my hair. I even put on some makeup while I was think about what shoes I was going to wear Jordan texted me saying that he was waiting for me outside, fuck I just grabbed my toms and ran out the door he was leaning on the side of his car. Good lord, he looked so sexy.

“Hey” said Jordan quickly giving me a hug that lifted me off my feet. I loved those.

“You look beautiful.” He said and I could feel myself starting to blush.

“Thanks, you look goo too.” I said trying not to stare at him. With that he walked over to the passenger door and opened the door for me, what a gentlemen! After that he walked over got in the car and we started driving.

“So, who's exactly going to be there?” I asked.

“Well Sid, Marc-Andre, Letang, James and Geno. Marc-Andre will be there with his fiancé Vero and Sid and Geno with their new girls Ashley and Kylie. They're all really nice so don't be nervous!” He said.

I guess I was making it obvious that I felt uncomfortable.
“I know but still what if they don't like me.” I said.

He laughed.

“Makayla they will love you trust me!” He said while grabbing my hand and kissing it, making me melt. We drove for a while longer and then we pulled into the parking lot and saw everyone standing there waiting for us.

Why did I agree to do this! They are going to hate me, omg they are all so pretty and I look like shit. Jordan tried to calm me down by smiling at me then he grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand toward everyone.

“Hey everyone this is my girlfriend Makayla.” Said Jordan. WHAT did he just say I was his girlfriend, holy shit I didn’t even know I was, I was so excited now.

“Hey Makayla.” said everyone basically at the same time.

“Okay lets go.” said Sidney

That’s when the boys all left and I was stuck having to talk to the girls

“Hello, I’m Vero, Marc Andre’s fiancé and this is Ashley Sidney’s girl and this is Kylie Geno’s girlfriend.” She said in a thick French accent, she was so pretty. I was jealous. Kylie was a typically tall blonde, but Ashley was a short brown haired blue eyed beauty, I was her standing next to Sid earlier they looked so cute together, both kind of shy and in their own world.

I gave them all a quick hug and then the boys came and told us to gear up. When we were done we made teams all the guys chose their girlfriends so Letang and James had to be partners. When we started playing, it was so much fun and it was safe to say that me and Jordan were winning. Me and him ran to hide behind a tree and stayed there for about five minutes and realized no one was around, and I was going to get up to leave when Jordan pulled me back and I basically fell on top of him. He then started to lean in and brought his lips to mine, I melted to the feel of him. It was like kissing cotton candy his lips were so soft and yummy. Before, I realized what was happening he deepened the kiss and it was getting pretty hot and heavy. My hands in his hair his hand on my lower back, when we heard a twig snap and we both pulled apart and started to look around, no one was there but we knew we shouldn’t be doing anything like that so we got up and brushed ourselves off and got out and started to look for everyone else.

We finally found Sidney and Ashley. We asked them where everyone else was and they said they didn’t know so we decided we would just ditch everyone else and go out for lunch together.

“Okay, wait let me just text everyone and tell them we’re leaving.” said Sid.

“So, where do you guys want to eat?”asked Jordan

“How about The Olive Garden?” said Ashley

“Yeah sure, I love that place.” I said and with that we all got in our separate vehicles and were on our way to the restaurant.

“Hey, how long have Sidney and Ashley been dating, they seem perfect for each other.” I asked Jordan

“Umm a little over a year and yeah I think they are too, I’ve never seen Sid so happy before she makes him a totally different person she brings out the best in him, not that there was anything bad about him before but he’s even better now.”

Awe I wish me and Jordan would have something like that one day. We had small conversation and before I knew it we were at the restaurant. Ashley and Sidney were already there and had got us a table.

Jordan’s point of view
~~~~~~
I texted Makayla and asked her if she wanted to go out with some guys and their girls. I was scared she was going to say no after everything that had happened yesterday but I was very happy to see that she that she had agreed.

I went over to her house to pick her up after getting dressed, I texted her when I was outside her house. She came out maybe two minutes after wearing short shorts, good god did she ever look amazing. Her legs were so long and beautiful and her ass. I couldn’t even tell you how nice it looked. Was she trying to kill me? I guess I deserved it though. Aha

After getting there and introducing Makayla and then our make out session, we decided to go find everyone, we failed but we did find Sidney and Ashley so we decided to out for lunch together

Overall, today had been fun so far; no fights and everyone seemed to like Makayla, I did have to yell at James though caught him staring at Makayla, that was not okay but I guess I should have known the guys would, I mean look at her, she perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, so yes I am a filthy lair! Please don't hate me, I got really busy with some family problems yesterday and wasn't able to update! Hope you like this chapter. :)
Thank you to everyone who subscribed and read! Love you<3
Comment? please!