This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 12

Andy: 

"Showtime," I said to Ashley as I kissed him then ran up the stairs the others following close behind and onto the stage as the crowd screamed as we opened with 'Set the World on Fire'. "How are you today London?!' I shouted into the microphone the crowd screaming. "Well I promise you that by the end of tonight you'll be much better!" I laughed as the others began playing the opening to 'Rebel Love Song'. Halfway through the song I walked over to Ashley and kissed him for what felt like an eternity. As my lips left his I heard the audience gasp and then cheer. I smiled to Ashley as he looked at me shocked at my actions. There was a sudden cheer from the crowd and I grinned back at them. The rest of the guys cheered and whistled. 

It made me so happy to see such a high level of support from the army. We continued the concert and ended with Rebel Yell. "Goodnight London!" I shouted into the audience. All of a sudden Jake yelled "Kiss! Kiss!" and soon the whole room was copying him. Ashley stepped over to me and kissed me passionately before grabbing the microphone and  yelled "I love Andy Biersack" and the whole crowd cheered..... 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh I really don't like this chapter!