This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 4

Andy:
I was kind of annoyed that Jinxx had turned up early so I jumped at the first chance to get Ashley alone again. "Would you help me for a sec Ashley?" I questioned him "Sure," he smiled back at me jumping up from his seat.

I walked into the kitchen Ashley following close behind me. I turned around quickly cornering him "Sorry about earlier, you have no idea how much I want you," I giggled.
"I want you too baby but we can't Jinxx is only in the other room," Ashley pouted. "Fine!" I growled "but la..." I was rudely interrupted by a loud tap on the door. Ashley ran to answer it while I grabbed a six pack of beers.

As I walked back into the lounge area I noticed that Jake and CC were also here. "Hey!" I shouted bundling them. "Little help here please!" Jake moaned as Ashley stood up and held me around the waist pulling me away and sitting me down next to him. As soon as Ashley touched me it sent a chill down my spine. I winked at him then turned around making sure no one else saw but they were discussing tommorow's set so we were fine.

I opened the pack of beers and passed one to everyone. By the time we had all finished our beers and checked we had everything we needed for the tour it was time to go. Jinxx, Jake and CC walked out and I quickly kissed Ashley and whispered to him " When we get on the bus I'll ask Jon if he can set us up in a hotel for a couple of nights,"
"Can't wait!" Ashley giggled "I love you baby,"
"I love you too" and with that we walked out.