This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 5

Ashley:
As Jinxx, Jake and CC walked out of the door Andy stopped me in my tracks kissing me.
"When we get on the bus I'll ask Jon if he can set us up in a hotel for a couple of nights," He whispered "Can't wait!" I laughed "I love you baby,"
"I love you too" he said back as we walked out the door and as he did, it sent a shiver down my spine and I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

We ran and caught up with the others and we made our way to my truck. As we loaded our stuff in the back, we began talking about what we were looking forward to on the tour. "The girls!" CC exclaimed "and I think Ash will agree with me there," "oh god yeah!" I shouted. Andy looked at me a little hurt but I mouthed an I'm sorry at him and he perked up.

"Uhm so who wants to go with who?" Jinxx questioned us "Well if I go with Ashley and you, Jake and CC go together. Does that all sound ok?" Andy asked "Sure," everybody agreed as we leaped into our cars. "See ya soon!" CC yelled through the open window, as they drove off.

"Good idea baby," I said to Andy as I reversed out of the parking space. "I know" he giggled "Oh and about earlier I'm sorry it's just we can't really tell the guys yet can we?" I asked. "Mhm," Andy replied "but I still think we should tell them soon. I mean they're our best mates and we spend so much of our time with them, I think they deserve to know!"
"I suppose" and as we drove Andy and I sat in silence for a while considering what to do.