Love for Love

The Office.

"As it would seam," said a different voice that sounded deep, dark, and British.

Tom and I looked over to see a tall man with messy light brown hair and eyes were of an intense shade of mostly green and blue. It was beautiful and the more that I looked into his eyes, the more I lost contact with the world around me. It was amazing what a simple look could do.

His face was an interesting one…one that someone wouldn't forget. His face narrowed down to his jaw with his lips looking like that had been painted. They were exquisite. His skin was white, but not the porcelain that I had seen with Tom.

The difference between Tom and this man that stood in front of us was that Tom was pleasant but was prone to change. He had a wild side, which consisted of drinking excessively, a kinky side that I had yet to explore, and seduce someone through his playfulness and how down to earth he was.

This man, however, was drawn and collected. He studied things for what they were, from what I noticed in the narrowing of his eyes, obviously telling me that I had been staring too long. I smiled pleasantly, extending my hand to him.

"I don't believe we've met," I said. "Nicole Livingston."

"I know who you are, Nicole," he said, his eyes glancing to Tom by my side. "But I am surprised at the fact that you do not know who I am."

He didn't take my hand so I dropped it too my side. I glanced up to Tom, seeing if I missed anything. After a second, Tom looked down at me and said, "This is Benedict Cumberbatch. He's one of my closest friends."

"And you told him everything but nothing about him to me," I said, my eyes narrowing as they returned to Benedict's. "An unusual name you carry there, Mr. Cumberbatch."

"I could say the same about you," he said with a smirk, turning to the bartender. "Scotch on the rocks." The bartender quickly served him his drink and turned his way back to me. He began to move past, but as he did, he ducked into my ear to whisper something. "I'd like to talk."

He then slipped a card into my hand and moved amongst the other guests. I looked down at the card that Benedict had given me to see that it had his name and phone number upon it with an email scrawled underneath.

"He might be strange but he is my best friend," I heard Tom say, looking up to him and slipping the card into my cleavage.

"Where did you guys meet?" I asked him, leaning on the bar opposite him.

"When we were filming War Horse," Tom said. "We were in a lot of scenes together so we kind of bonded over that."

"It might take a while to get used to him," I said, glancing over to Benedict as he chatted to some of his fellow party goers. "But it doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to try."

"What are you meaning?" Tom asked, slipping towards me and taking me in his arms.

"That I have a present for you, also," I said, slipping out of his grasp and heading towards the DJ.

I gave him the signal as he handed me a microphone. I headed up towards the stage and stood awkwardly in front of everyone. Tom slowly went to stand by his friend, Benedict, and shoved his hands into his pocket.

Benedict looked up to see that I was on stage. He stopped the conversation that he was having and stared at me, his eyes narrowing as he tried to figure out what I was about to do. As I stood there, all the guests managed to see me and quietened.

My eyes flickered to the DJ, who started to play a soft song, filled with piano and strings. I had no idea what I was doing, but I felt that I had to. I had already gotten myself up here standing in front of everyone and now I had to perform.

I started to sing, softly at first, but I could tell something had changed in Tom. I didn't take my eyes away from him as I sung. The words rolled over everyone, the tones and textures that escaped my lips that I did not realise poured out. Words and notes filled the room as I sung along to the track that the DJ was letting run.

During my performance, I saw that Tom was slowly walking towards me and pushing through the crowd. Benedict tried to stop him, whispering something in his ear, but Tom snarled at him and pushed Benedict away, annoyed. He continued towards me before stopping in front of me with a sense of awe in his eyes.

Tom's eyes were glossed over, shining in the lights from the stage. I thought I could see that he was about to cry, tears threatening at his eyes. I wanted to reach out to him but I held myself back, only wanting to touch him with my voice. The physical would have to come later, as it always did, but now as for him to listen.

The song finished as a single tear rolled down his cheek. I let myself go at that point as he joined me on stage. I reached up to him and brushed away the tear. He held my hand there as more tears threatened to spill across his face.

It was something beautiful watching those sea blue eyes as sad as they were. His lips quivered as he sniffed, the same sound repeated amongst the guests. Benedict was holding onto his scotch tightly as he watched, trying to contain some emotion that he was to afraid to show -- unlike Tom, who practically wore his heart on his sleeve.

He said to me, in a faint voice that was almost inaudible, "You are beautiful, no matter what they say and in every single way."

He sounded like he was singing the lines so I couldn't help but finish off what he had sung with a response that was almost inaudible as what Tom had sung, saying, "So don't you bring me down today."

Tom and I stared into each other's eyes for a moment that seemed to draw out forever. He was beautiful in his weakness and all. I felt my heart connecting with him. They drew together, forming a complete puzzle that had been left missing for so long.

"Oh God, I just love you," he whispered as we hovered together slowly.

"I…" I said hesitantly, the expectancy rising in his eyes. "I love you to, Thomas William Hiddleston. Happy birthday."

In an instant, he had pulled me in for a breathless kiss in which he pulled himself away a moment later, his fingers shaking over my cheeks with his eyes closed and short breathes coursing their way over me.

I let our intimate moment of pressurised pleasure watched by all the guests with tears in their eyes before I turned away from him and to them, saying, "Whose hungry?"

I looked over to the DJ, who took a second or two before he started to play another song softly. Slowly, the crowd began to move from their stunned positions and mutter amongst each other. I left the stage and handed the microphone back to the DJ before making my way over to the bar and ordering a shot of Absinthe.

I drained it almost instantly, groaning at the kick that it had given me a few seconds later. I gripped the bar, lowering my head onto it before begging the bartender for another. He looked to me strangely but did what I asked. I drained it almost as quickly, gripping tighter onto bar as the Absinthe racked my brain.

I felt a hand on the small of my back. I looked up to see that it was Audrey, crying and make-up running. We burst out into a tearful laughter as we hugged one another.

"I didn't know you could sing," she said when we broke apart.

"Neither did I," I replied. "It was more of a spur of a moment thing."

She smiled at me as guests began to shout and celebrate at the arrive of the cake…well, it wasn't really a cake that was rolled out from a door way from the make-shift kitchen next door. It was plum pudding with a large portion of brandy sauce.

I saw Tom's smile light up when he saw it and he looked to me. His eyes were sparkling brightly in the semi-darkness of the bar. His teeth flashed me white as he extended his hand over to me. I gave Audrey a small smile as I walked over to Tom and took his hand. He slipped his hand around my waist and held me close.

He nuzzled me upon the neck, planting a kiss upon my exposed shoulder, before whispering to me, "We're taking some of this pudding and getting a room of our own."

"What I you planning, Mr. Hiddleston?" I asked him as he was given a knife to cut down on a large portion of the pudding.

"I have no idea," he said. "But do you know a place we could be alone."

"Upstairs in the owners office," I said as I smiled for all the cameras that started to appear.

Tom pressed down on the pudding, cutting it all the way to the bottom. I looked up at him as the flashes began to set fire to the surroundings. I moved closer to Tom and pressed my lips against his. They tasted salty, from his tears, which only made me want to taste and comfort him more.

I pulled away from him, knowing that our desires couldn't overtake us right now. We looked out to the cameras and smiled to them a moment before we served ourselves a piece of the pudding and disappeared amongst the guests who pounced on the sight of food.

I pulled Tom up the stairs and into the office of the owner of the bar. Thankfully, he wasn't in his office and we got to have it to ourselves. I shut the door behind me and walked over the couch in the corner of the room.

I crossed one leg over the other and began to eat the pudding. Tom sat suspiciously beside me, not eating his pudding. I gave him a questioning look, my mouth half full of food when I spoke, "I thought you loved pudding."

He laughed at me as I covered my mouth and swallowed what I had. I gave him a wide smile as pudding stained my lips. He leaned over to me and kissed the remaining pudding off my lips. He said, "It tastes even better off you."

I raised an eyebrow at what he had said and slipped off the couch for the desk chair across the room. I studied him from there as he took a small bit of his piece of pudding.

"Why did you sing that song?" he questioned me as he played with his food, mixing the pudding and ice cream together to make a slush.

"Shouldn't I have?" I asked, finishing off my food. "Besides, I had a feeling that something like that should be sung."

"Well, you hit me straight in the heart with that one," he said to me, distracting himself and avoiding looking at me.

"How so?"

"Beautiful by Christina Aguilera isn't something you just sing to someone like that," he said. "Especially the way that you sang it."

"I seriously didn't think that I did that good," I said. "But if it got tears from you, anything could happen." I watched him a moment longer. "Why'd it affect you so?"

He sighed, setting the bowl of pudding in his lap. I set my own down on the desk behind me as I walked back over to the couch. I sat down beside him and slid my arm around his shoulders, rubbing them. I took his bowl of pudding from his lap and set it in my own.

"I didn't really seem to think of myself that attractive," he said slowly.

I looked at him in shock, saying, "You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm too tall for any woman," he said. "I'm an unattractive beanstalk drawn in by the character of Loki. He consumes me sometimes and from what I can understand, you have helped fuel that. I have a slowly receding hair line and my hands a too big." He looked to me. "And I have a desire for something I cannot have."

I eyed him when he looked over to me, seeing that desire with a hint of Loki poking around his features. I scooped up a small amount of the ice cream from Tom's plate that hadn't been diluted down and held it out to him.

He glanced at me with hesitation, unsure of what I was planning but ate the ice cream that I held out to him. Just as he took the bite, I slipped my spoon away from him and kissed him full on the lips. The sweet taste of ice cream was still in his mouth as we kissed.

It wasn't long before I felt his tongue pressing against my lips and trying to find an entryway through them. I set down the bowl of pudding that belonged to Tom and pressed him against the couch, hoisting my leg over his waist and pressed myself against him.

I felt the desire searing through him from all the times that we could not express ourselves fully tonight. His hands were instantly running up and down my legs, his skin creating goosebumps wherever they went.

I felt him shivering and moaning underneath me as seeped myself in his soul. It was intoxicating, more than anything else I have ever known. His touch and the growing pressure of something that I had come into contact before.

I began to help him slip out of his jacket and vest, pulling at his tie as I lay down on the couch. Tom threw his things to the ground and was about to descend upon when he caught a glimpse of his food that I had set aside.

"Help me get you out of this dress," he said as I began to unzip myself from it.

Tom set it down carefully and out of the way as I lay completely naked upon the couch. I felt a shiver cross my body as I waited to see what Tom was going to do next. He knelt himself down beside the couch and slipped off his tie, shirt, trousers, and underwear, having discarded his shoes long ago.

I picked up the bowl and scooped up a small portion of ice cream. He lined my stomach down the middle, all the way from my belly button to in between my breasts. It was cold and I shivered so but his warm touch soon sent the cold away.

He hoisted himself onto the couch and positioned himself at the end of my body. He lowered himself down, looking up my imperfect body compared to his god-like one, and began to lick the ice cream off my stomach in one lick.

This, I must admit, turned me on. I cast my head aside and closed my eyes, moaning at the feel of his tongue pressing at my skin. My eyes fluttered dangerously as he reached the end of the line of ice cream.

He continued to move up my body and kissed me on the neck. I was drawn back in to the world by the presence of his pulsating member threatening to enter me. I looked up at him as he was about to kiss me upon the lips. He pulled back slightly, worried that he might have done something wrong when only he had done everything right.

I spun him around so that he lay upon the couch and held myself above him. He looked up at me with such admiration I began to wonder what else he had felt for me. I dove down into the abyss of beauty that lay before me. I kissed every party I could, dodging around his sex, which only infuriated him further.

I heard him moan my name softly as I darted around his sex and made my way up his body once more so that we were face to face. I took a hold of his member and let my fingers caress it before I did what I never thought I would do until I was married.

I lowered my pelvis against his so that we were connected at the hips. I let my mouth hang open, forming an "o" as the feeling swelled inside of me. Tom let out a painful sound as we connected but when I tried to move away, afraid that I had hurt him instead, he held me there in position.

I don't know how long I held myself there but I soon began to move in a back and forth motion. Tom's hands were pressed upon my butt as I lowered my chest against his so that we felt more of a connection. One of my hands slipped around the back of his head as the other held me steady as we pounded against each other.

My face slipped next to his but it didn't stay like that for long. I felt his hot breath upon my skin as he nippled at my ear. This sent a wave of desire as we continued to pus against each other. It was rough, it was beautiful, but it was certainly not how I expected my first time to be.

Our breaths got heaver as our pelvis crashed into each other quicker. Tom's moans grew louder, stronger and more powerful. There was a moment where I cold just not do enough to get to that level that we both wanted. When we both realised that, Tom pushed me off the couch and landed on top of me. He practically fell into me as he sent us through to that height that we were looking for.

"Tom!" I screamed. "Oh God, Tom."

Tom said something incomprehensible in French that I didn't manage to get in the ecstasy I was feeling. My fingers clawed at his back as his held me underneath him. He sent another wave of pleasure as he pushed against me once more.

He threw his head back and arched his back, looking up to the roof above. I let out a painful gasp as he sent me through another wave of pleasure further than the one that had previously experienced.

"God dammit," I said as he fell to the ground beside me, heaving.

He looked over to me, breathing heavily. I gave him a warm smile as I tried to regain my own breath. I reached over to take his hand in mind as we lay naked in a room above Tom's birthday party.