Love for Love

Alley Way Intimacy.

Tom and I helped each other get changed back into our clothes. I went to the desk to fix up my hair and make-up to show that nothing had happened in the time that Tom and I had spent together.

I then shuffled across the room to sit back on the couch and slipped back on my shoes. I looked up to Tom to see that he was struggling with his tie. I smiled to myself and walked over to him. I leaned in close and took the tie from around his neck.

I untied it and flicked up the collar of his shirt. I made sure that his top button was done up and swung his tie around his neck. I quickly tied his tie and flung down his collar. I tightened the tie around his neck and leaned up to peck him upon his lips.

"There you go, my handsome," I said, picking up his suit jacket and handing it over to him.

"I'm glad I have you around," Tom said as he took the jacket and slipped it onto his lean body that I had loved only moments earlier.

"Same here," I replied, picking up our plates that we used for pudding and headed over to the door.

He met me there, opening the door for me and was about to usher me through when we were both surprised to find Audrey, and Criss standing there. From in the corner, whom I didn't realise was there until I walked out of the room, was Benedict Cumberbatch. His eyes were the things that gave him away.

I focused my attentions on the shocked yet expectant gazes of Audrey and Criss. Audrey was judging me, wanting to ask me about a million questions that I couldn't be bothered answering. Criss was just plain envious. It was clear in her closed posture.

"Hey!" I said to them, trying to sound enthusiastic. "What are you guys doing up here? I thought we had a party to run."

"That's what I thought too," Criss retorted, a little hurt. I noticed her eyes continued to flicker over to Tom.

"There is no need to be envious of the fact that I was just in there talking with Tom," I said, giving Criss a harsh eye that made her double take at my reaction.

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting your pleasure time while I work my ass off down there," Criss commented harshly.

"Are you serious?" I said, looking to her expectantly. "If anything, you have done the least amount of work out of all of us. I think Missy was right in firing you."

"Indeed I was," Missy said from the top of the stairs, a white fur shawl draped around her shoulders that would make PETA protest furiously. Missy eyed Criss as she moved her way towards me. "A word, Nicole?" I nodded in assent and returned to the room from which I came. Missy, however, turned back around to Criss. "Return to New York at once. Your services are no longer needed here."

"But Audrey can't--"

"Audrey is perfectly capable of keeping Nicole organised," Missy said harshly. "I expect you to be on the next flight home." Missy turned to Audrey. "Make sure Criss is escorted from the building."

Audrey nodded and ushered a shocked and hurt Criss down the stairs. From the corner, I saw Benedict's eyes flash in the light streaming from the office. I gave him a smile as I shut the door behind Missy as she entered the room.

Missy went to sit upon the couch. I glanced over to Tom and we shared a smile and a small laugh between us before I slid the desk chair over for Tom to sit on in which he pleased and thank you'd. I turned my attentions to Missy who crossed one leg over the other and studied Tom and I both as I hovered by him.

"I must say that the party seems like a success," Missy commented. "Despite the little predicament that occurred." Her eyes flickered to Tom. "How have you found the party." She looked to me. "And be honest."

Tom cleared his throat before he spoke, saying, "I have enjoyed it thus far and I would like to rejoin it soon so I can experience the event to it's full potential."

"I see," she said, studying us both equally once more. "Who were you planning on inviting to the BAFTA's?"

Tom had to think about this, glancing to me as he though, before he said, "Nicole."

"Ahh," she said, a smile creeping over her face. "A wise choice. It will help gain publicity for the company." She looked to me. "I am glad I made the right decision in choosing you as my eyes and ears for the London office."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tom and I rejoined the party soon after but I was stopped at the top of the stairs by Benedict, who had remained outside the door throughout the ordeal and no one noticing him but myself. Tom and Missy continued down the stairs and returned to the party and ready to enjoy their night without any more drama's from Criss.

Benedict pulled me into the darkened corner where he had been hiding and pressed me against the wall. His emerald blue eyes bore into my soul. It was as if I was an open book to him and he knew everyone of my secrets.

His lips were slightly opened as a sweet liqueur escaped them. My eyes lingered upon his barely visible lips, their curves and movements accentuated the rest of his features. The difference in appearance between Tom and Benedict were startling but they were handsome in their own ways. I just still had to find the beauty that everyone else saw in Benedict.

"What you did in thereā€¦" he said to me, his voice soft but quick. "Was the worst thing that you could have done."

"What do you mean?" I questioned. "I don't understand."

"He is playing you, using you," Benedict said, trying to get something important across but failing to do so.

"How would you know?"

"I'm his best friend and have known him for a while now," he said to me, moving a little closer so that he pressed me against the wall. "You're his girlfriend after how many days? Hours?"

"Sometimes you just know that you're meant to be with someone," I retorted as I tried to push Benedict off me but failed to do so. "Let me go, please."

"No," he said straight away. "And if I saw anything, I would say that you and Tom are completely different people. You're not meant for each other."

"And I'm meant for you instead?"

"I never said that,' Benedict commented. "I am just warning you of the hurt you might feel."

And with that, Benedict let me push passed him fort he stairs. I turned around to look over at him, finding that he was leaning against the wall for support but looked over to me the moment I started to walk down the stairs. I knew he was by the warmth of his gaze following me until I disappeared.

I rejoined the party and smiled at the guests who congratulated me on helping organise such a successful party. I thanked them for coming in return before I went behind the bar and put the old plates that Tom and I used in the sinks.

I then made myself two shots of Vodka, which I drained quite quickly, before I stumbled out into the party once more. I did what I usually did at these kind of events that I organised. I stuck to the walls and watched everyone around me through my drunken haze.

The band that I had hired for the event was ending their set, making me wonder how long Tom and I spent alone. The band thanked the audience for coming along and left the stage. The DJ began to play some music again.

I saw Tom intermingling with other guests. I thought about what Benedict had said to me and watched Tom interacting with his friends. Nothing seemed overly strange about how he acted towards them. They were his friends and he obviously acted kindly. I put Benedict's jealous thoughts to the back of my mind as the party began to wind down.

The band approached me and I paid them what I owed them, which was a significant amount of the budget that I had allocated for the event. By the time that everyone had left, I found the owner and paid him the price he had made for the hire of the bar and then the DJ, leaving me with hardly any money.

I left the bar to their own devices, with Audrey sending me a text that she had gone home with a handsome stranger and wouldn't see me until Monday morning. I sent her a wink in reply. I closed the from door to the bar behind me and looked up to see Tom was standing there. I jumped back in shock, almost crashing into the door behind me.

A Loki inspired smile spread across his lips, knowing what he was planing and this time I was ready for it.

In less than a minute, Tom and I found ourselves in the alleyway two doors down from the bar pressing against each other once more. I had dropped my bags to the ground and had hoisted up my dress, ready for anything.

Tom had me pressed up against the wall, his pants slightly dropped, as he sent waves of ecstasy over my body. I wrapped myself around him desiring to become one with him once more. A sudden thought rushed through my head, wondering how many times we would do this tonight? Not like I was complaining. If anything, I didn't care how many times we did it because it was Tom and he felt right for me in every way.