Status: Active

The Journey of Love

Summer rolling around the bend

Erica’s P.O.V.

It’s the last day of school and as I think about what I am going to do I sit in Spanish class, the last class of the day. Mr. Burger, my Spanish teacher is talking to us about conjugating the verbs. I’m not really paying attention until I hear the sound of the bell. I jump out of my seat and head straight for the door while walking pass Mr. Burger.

As I leave his classroom I see my friend, Lilly. She’s waiting for me at my locker. I’m so excited for summer that I don’t release the lonely stranger blocking my path to my locker.

He is 5 “6, has brown hair, brown eyes, and a lovely smile. He is so irresistible. He has this charm about him that attracts me to him. I glare at him as I stop in front of my locker that he is blocking.

“Lilly, can you tell “Mr. Charming” here to move.”

Lilly doesn’t say anything she only smiles.

“Maybe if you were a little nicer I would move.” The Lonely stranger says.

I hate Will. He is so annoying. He is supposed to be the bad jock of the school, but to me he uses that as a cover up, so no one can tell he is a very nice person.

I stare at him before sweetly saying “Can you please move 2 feet from me in the next 2 secs?.” With a satisfied smirk on my face.

He glares before moving closer to my face and whispers something in my ear before I could catch what he said in my ear, he moves away and walks off. Ignoring my speeding heart I open my locker.

I glare at his back before looking at Lilly with an unsatisfied look.

“You were supposed to tell him off.” I glare

She shrugs before saying

“You know you have a crush on “Mr. Charming”.”
I stare at her shocked with my mouth hanging wide open.

“How long have you known?” I ask

She grins before answering. “Whenever you have a crush on someone your always mean to them. “

I laugh at her before asking, “When did you find out?”

She smiles again before saying “Are we going to get going now, or stand around talking all day?” Let’s get this summer party started!!!

Obviously she just did what calls the dodge and run. I hate it when she changes the subject, its so annoying.

Anyways I close my locker and we walk outside running to catch the bus that is driving away in the distance, laughing.

*2 hours later

I’m sitting in my room on my laptop writing a story on Mibba and about to publish it. My story that I’m about to publish is called What I would do without a he. I smile to my self as I think of Will. I wonder what he was doing at this very moment. Mhmm I wonder if he ever thinks of me…..

It’s now 11:00 PM. I’m supposed to be sleeping but I’m up on my laptop trying to publish my story. But I’m being distracted by my creepy thoughts of Will. Before I drift off into a deep slumber my last thought is about Will.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have decided to write a new story with my friend Firechick4life who will now be the co-writer of The journey of love! Hope you enjoy the first chapter xD