Status: Active

The Journey of Love

It's only the beginning

Lilly's POV

It was the first weekend since school had let out for the summer, and I was bored already and it wasn't even 9:00 AM. I Decided to change my outfit and head over to my boyfriends house. My boyfriends name is Zak and we've been together for a few years and always had fun when we were together. Though last year we had gotten into a fight and broke up for a short time, we are now back together and are stronger then ever.

I think to myself as I walk over to his house how much I Love him, and How much he loves me! As I get to his house I Let myself in knowing he has the door unlocked for me and his parents are away on vacation. I Call his name as I walk in and he comes around the corner and I run into his arms jumping into him and wrapping my legs around his waist. We kiss with passion.

He had put the ring on my finger and I said " Baby it's beautiful, I Love it. Though I Love you more" I had gripped his shirt and pulled him on top of me and we kissed very deeply. I had never been happier with him, he is the only man I want in my life. As we were tangled in each others legs and arms he took of my shirt as I removed his off. We continued in our deep kiss and started stripping each other down, we then had paused and laid next to each other.

He whispered in my ear "Baby I want this wedding to be perfect for you. I talked to my parents and they talked to yours they already gave us their blessings and are supporting us in anything and everything we want for this wedding" He smiled the smile I Loved seeing and I realized I'm going to wake up to his smile every morning.

I laid there with my head on his chest and tears in my eyes "Sweetheart, the only thing that is perfect for the wedding is you! So does Erica know about any of this yet?" I look up at him as he looks back down at me.

We stare at each other for a full five seconds before he answers, " No she does not know, we are going to tell her tonight when we go out" He grins " Remember it's hers and yours friendship anniversary?"

I laugh and answer" Of course I do I could never forget that special date nor will I forget ours!" As I finish talking I sit up on top of him leaning closer to his face he places his hands on my waist and I start to kiss him down his chest slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy the 2nd chapter Firechick4life xoxoxo