Status: Active

The Journey of Love

The Anniversary of Friendship

Erica’s POV

I laugh and answer" Of course I do I could never forget that special date nor will I forget ours!" As I finish talking I sit up on top of him leaning closer to his face he places his hands on my waist and I start to kiss him down his chest slowly.

“Sweetie! The door bell rung!” “Thankz Mom!” I shouted racing down the stairs to see who it was. I opened the door to see Lilly standing there with a huge smile plastered on her face. I couldn’t help, but laugh as I said “Hey Lilly”! Only moments after I hugged Lilly did I notice Zak standing there. ”Hey what about me?” “Hey Zak.” I gave him a hug before closing the front door and inviting them up to my room to talk and snack on my mom’s cookies with milk.

Like every other Friendship Anniversary we share all of our best memories and exciting news. “You girls can go ahead and talk about whatever you talk about.” Zak said while walking to the other side of the room with his cell in his hand. My guess was that he was calling Nick. Nick is my ex boyfriend. I haven’t talked to him since the beginning of summer.

“So anything new and exciting that you want to tell me?” I asked Lilly who was staring in space and snacking on a cookie. “ Hello!” Earth to Lilly. “What?” Oh right Lilly said. “Well… if you want to my self and Zak are engaged!” I stare at her for 3 minutes before it completely registered. “Zak and Lilly are engaged.” Those words were going through my head before I gave Lilly a hug and said, “ Im so happy for the both of you.”

“Thank you.” She replied before adding that her parents and his parents blessed their marriage and cant wait for them to get married. Now that I think about it they are the perfect couple.

“So.. any exciting new to tell me?” Lilly asked. I think before telling her about my crush on Will which she already knows about and how I’m still getting over the fact that I broke up with Nick before summer began. Not really exciting, but its something new to me.

Also I told her about the new story I’m writing on Mibba. It’s called Heart breaking crush. I told her its based off of Will. We spent the rest of the day talking about our old secrets. Old memories and others things related to how our friendship began.

By the time Lilly left it was time for dinner. I have to say I had a wonderful day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 is by me shizzy I hope you enjoy